Join the Dark Side.................

CandleHead_Jones

Dark Lady of the Sith
Halo, is a video game, but I'll use it as a greeting. Anyway, I go by CJ and I don't know what exactly I'm supposed to put in this intro, so I'll tell you random facts about myself. My favorite color is purple. It would be black but black isn't a color (I can explain if you really need me to). My favorite video game is most definitely Fallout. Batman Arkham Asylum comes in as a close second. I love carnitas tacos topped with pico de gallo. I'm usually more of a Chinese food person, but when I see those carnitas tacos, there is no turning back. As you can probably already tell, I love Star Wars. This is a 'No Star Trek Zone.' I am also married to Batman, how else do you think I got a picture of him posing for the camera? (I even know his real identity *maniacal laughing*) Music is my addiction. Deadpool is one of the best movies ever made, it's in my top 10 (the comics are delicious as well). My dragon is nagging me to feed him so I better go fetch some local peasants. So yea, I am your father. *mechanical breathing*

We share similar interests like fallout and Batman
Hit me up if you have a RP plan
Music and deadpool also appeal to this fool
The fact you have a dragon and your my father? Dear dad?
I never knew mine but I’m not sad
Infact I’m mad
Feel the power of the force
My rhymes of course
Then I’ll trot around your castle/deathstar/mansion like a horse.

I can also rhyme
Although it's kinda a waste of time
I want to write an RP with you too
Although I'm not the best writer
I think we could do
A successful roleplay or something
And I've run out of rhymes
Flowiest is the rhyming king
And I cant think of anything else that rhymes with "rhymes" than "rhymes" itself

Welcome to RPN! If your ever looking for a Star Wars RP, I have one called Against an Empire.

The ultimate jedi and sith killing blaster... Instead of the bolts being repelled from the lightsaber.... they are ATTRACTED to it and will GAIN SPEED the closer they get to the lightsaber.

#EAT THIS

*Slowly edges over to le group of star wars fans then walks away because I haven't seen The Last Jedi*

The RP we have is an alternate universe for the Prequels/Original Trilogoes. The sequels are not in it. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back