Join my epic quest in the land of Taqaria

Well, is it possible for me to be a servent boy lost in (if avaliable) a forest and comes upon another character and makes his way to knighthood?

Andalexanderwept said:
Well, is it possible for me to be a servent boy lost in (if avaliable) a forest and comes upon another character and makes his way to knighthood?
Hurga Blurga will gladly serve as your Knightly tutor.

It will be my first time... i'm in. Still some place?

Envoyé de mon SM-T210R en utilisant Tapatalk

I like the light hearted tone of this game. Well, light hearted aside from the soul sucking ofc. But ya the evil wizard sounds like he'll be a lot of fun.

I'll make a character tomorrow, it seems there's a little girl that needs saving.

Hmmmm..... I want to try but will a Immortal Vampire who is in search of his Evil twin brothrr be allowed?

I wish to be a dimensional entity, That has been pulled out of his pocket dimension by... Who knows what? I have great villain ideas e.g. malforce, quarintine. I AM NEW!!! so don't yell at me too much ok?

Sure man that sounds great! Taqlord is the main villain now. But who knows, you could kill him.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

Can i be a kind of hulk-Werewolf... i transform when i live high emotion... not only anger

Envoyé de mon SM-T210R en utilisant Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back