Jinkies!

On A Whim

Of Typers and Writers
Hello! I'm Phantome, but call me Pan for short.
I used to watch Scooby Doo a lot as a kid so I blame the title on my love for saturday morning cartoons.
I'm forever a student of the world because I think we learn something new everyday.
I love reading and I doodle on the side.
Right now, I'd say my greatest obsessions are instrumental music and calligraphy/hand lettering.
How do people achieve such cursive perfection? :o
I'm not new to the world of role-play, but I do endeavour to make new friends!
I enjoy writing in a lot of different genres, but I'm most drawn to sci-fi, urban fantasy, and paranormal mysteries.
With sprinklings of romance, if the plot/characters are naturally drawn to it.
While I'm a pretty awkward conversationalist, I try my best to be friendly.
If you'd like to stay and chat, please be my guest. :)

I'm sort of taking a test so this has to be quick

Welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. I watched Scooby Doo as well, don't worry. It seems that we have similar interests, so I'm excited to get to know you more! Plus, don't worry about being bad at social interaction. We all are; why do you think we're here online?
If you have any questions about the site, want to roleplay, or just chat, I'm always happy to have you message me or the other way around. Happy roleplaying!☆

I'm sort of taking a test so this has to be quick

Welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. I watched Scooby Doo as well, don't worry. It seems that we have similar interests, so I'm excited to get to know you more! Plus, don't worry about being bad at social interaction. We all are; why do you think we're here online?
If you have any questions about the site, want to roleplay, or just chat, I'm always happy to have you message me or the other way around. Happy roleplaying!☆

Eep! A person!
Good luck on your test Yukio!
Yeppers, cartoons are still among my favourite tv shows. I used to watch the Power Puff Girls a lot too.
And Disney's Lilo & Stitch! So many cute aliens - my heart is gonna explode! LOL.
I'd definitely be down for more chatting when you're free. What sort of cartoons do you like?
Thank you so much for the welcome!

Eep! A person!
Good luck on your test Yukio!
Yeppers, cartoons are still among my favourite tv shows. I used to watch the Power Puff Girls a lot too.
And Disney's Lilo & Stitch! So many cute aliens - my heart is gonna explode! LOL.
I'd definitely be down for more chatting when you're free. What sort of cartoons do you like?
Thank you so much for the welcome!

I got a 92, one point off from an A where I'm at, but that's okay. (Translation: My Asian parents are going to be stereotypical and take my "Little Scientists" science kit away)

And yes, the Powerpuff Girls were amazing! Until the reboot...ugh.
I'M A GIANT DISNEY FANATIC. Believe me, I've watched basically everything, and I'm still a huge fan of Disney princesses. I have a Stitch tsum tsum, a medium sized one that I cuddle with. ouo
And yayyyy, I like new friends. I'm into the older cartoons, but I do enjoy anything that's animated. Almost everything. (coughs at Teen Titans Go and the Powerpuff Girls reboot. Nothing matches the original.)

and hey, you're welcome. I'm always happy to greet others!

I got a 92, one point off from an A where I'm at, but that's okay. (Translation: My Asian parents are going to be stereotypical and take my "Little Scientists" science kit away)

And yes, the Powerpuff Girls were amazing! Until the reboot...ugh.
I'M A GIANT DISNEY FANATIC. Believe me, I've watched basically everything, and I'm still a huge fan of Disney princesses. I have a Stitch tsum tsum, a medium sized one that I cuddle with. ouo
And yayyyy, I like new friends. I'm into the older cartoons, but I do enjoy anything that's animated. Almost everything. (coughs at Teen Titans Go and the Powerpuff Girls reboot. Nothing matches the original.)

and hey, you're welcome. I'm always happy to greet others!

OMG! That sounds like a lot of pressure.
But where my own grades are at, I must be a failure. I'm just a mid/high 80s student.
You must be a genius fetus! What are you taking in school?
Is it bad that I never watched the reboot? I'd say I started of as a Buttercup fan.
I swear that I was such a tomboy as a kid.
But now, I'm definitely more of a Blossom. Books are my friends!
Ahh! Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks is my everything!
I swear my first movie in the actual theatres was Monsters Inc. even though I probably have no recollection of it.
I was just told of it by my mom.
And I jammed out to the Teen Titans theme too. Terra broke my heart when she sided with Slade.
In terms of cartoons now, I think the last one I followed was Phineas and Ferb and Bob's Burgers. Louise cracks me up so much!
How's your day going so far?

I like various animes such as gintama, Naruto, Death Note. I've seen a couple of episodes of Chima as well.

Ahh! Naruto! I was honestly so hooked to the series as a kid. I never did get caught up though.
And now I've heard of the Boruto series with his son and I'm feeling so lost. It'd be a good reason to get caught up though.
Were you able to finish the series to the end?

But Death Note, now, that's a favourite of mine! I always wondered why the Shinigami liked human food, specifically Ryuuk's obsession with apples. XD

I resorted to reading the manga rather than watching the anime adaptation of the series. I had had enough of all the filler episodes, but yes, I am caught up.

Yeah, Ryuk and his withdrawal symptoms from apples, that was hilarious.

I resorted to reading the manga rather than watching the anime adaptation of the series. I had had enough of all the filler episodes, but yes, I am caught up.

Yeah, Ryuk and his withdrawal symptoms from apples, that was hilarious.

I personally like short series when it comes to anime. I think overdrawn plots with filler episodes probably don’t keep my attention for too long.

Ryuuk was my favourite though. He made Light more bearable. I mean a god watching a human with a god complex. That’s ironic!

Jinkies batman

Wait. Shouldn’t that be my line?
But let’s roll with it.
I am vengeance! I am the night!
WeirdDecisiveElver-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back