Jet-Star Galaxy (OOC)

cokemonster

One Thousand Club
So... I'm just gonna... start an OOC thread since there is none? Let me know if you want to make one under your name.

Yo! That was fast. Want me to make a character and such? Wait, let me organize this.

1. How available are you on any given day?
  2. Are you going to be the only one who can introduce plots or big lore? Like, if I'm sent to planet Thelio IX, and my Chara winces because its infested with scorpion creatures, would that just be true or would you have me redact it and you inform me what the planet is actually like in your head?
  3. Are there any Paragraph limits/preferences you'd like everyone to have? The minimum and maximum, or no requirements at all?
  4. What is your favorite donut flavor?

I'll ask the rest once some more people get in. Stuff like how high tech this universe has and how available it is.

1. Everyday other that Tuesday and Thursday from 12 - 1:30

2. I will introduce major plot points and lore but you can create planets and if you want to add lore, tell me about it and I will let you do it, just need notification first! (Tell me all about the planets so I can add it on the lore)

3. 3 Sentances minimum 

4. Cream filled Chocolate icing

I AM STILL GETTING USED TO THE NEW UPDATE, I HONESTLY HATE THE NEW LAYOUT BECAUSE ITS REALLY CONFUSING SO BEAR WITH ME!

Last edited by a moderator:
DON'T WORRY. I'M CONFUSED AF TOO. I was already new two weeks ago, and now I have to learn where stuff is again. Don worry 'bout et.

Let's wait for others to join as I try to fumble out a good character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back