• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Jester's custom GIF(t)s

Wicked Jester

Suit Gangs Infamous Jester
Hello there! (I'm sorry for the pun in the title T_T )

So im here to offer making gifs from videos for you. (If you couldn't tell)

As many of you know, people like to use characters from animes or TV shows as characters appearences on the site, however when they go to find the perfect gif they have in mind, they can't find it even though they know it's in the show. Well I'm here to solve that.

If you would like me to make a gif for you, merely link me a youtube address or MP4 video file and then tell me the time stamp of the section you want turned into a gif.

However unfortunately there are some limitations on how much can be done. Gifs can't be any longer than a minute, and no shorter than half a second. Also because of rpn's 10mb upload limitations I may need to either find a 3rd party site to upload the file to, reduce the quality or resolution, or find some other work around for it.

Anyway, this is all free because I'm a nice guy and to be honest it's not hard, and anyone with a bit of patience can figure out how to make them. So right below here you will find a list of the info I would need to create you a custom video gif.

How to get yourself a GIF

1) Link video url, site where video can be found, or upload an MP4 video file (if you only place the site url, I can't 100% guarantee I will be able to get the video.)

2) list time stamp of selected area (i.e. 15:23 to 15:45)

3) if you want some kind of color filter on it, I need to know, if you want me to make an artistic judgement I can also do that (I can provide multiple versions of the same gif and you can decide what you like best)

4) want me to frame it for you? Again need to know.

5) if you would like to have a caption on there please specify what that would be.

That should be about it. If you make a request, please tag me so I will be aware.

(Here are some gifs made from the Chinese anime "The King's Avatar" just as a small sample)

videotogif_2017.04.29_16.15.37.gif
(Gif with a border, fill light lighting effect, and caption)

videotogif_2017.04.29_16.12.47.gif

(A simple saturation effect really highlights the red)

videotogif_2017.04.29_16.11.22.gif

(A black and white gif cuz I thought it looked nice.)

Edit: I am willing to do GIF's out side of strictly video content as long as you provide the images. PM me if you have something special in mind and I'll see what i can do.

Last edited:
Also to anyone it may concern, I have just figured out how to use any video as long as you can provide a video url (or if you don't know how to get that, just tell me where to find the video and I will attempt to get it, but there is no 100% guarantee I will be able to.) This means I should be able to use videos from Daily Motion and other such sites. (Basically if there is the little share button, just copy the URL from that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back