Jericho Hill

Insane

I N S A N E
I really do wish BBCode worked here, I don't know how to do anything with formatting besides what's provided xP

Nickname:

Reaper, death

Appears 23, real age unknown

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Race:

Reaper

Appearance:

View attachment 156716

Height:

5'11"

Weight:

Body Modifications:

N/A

Clothing style:

He wears darker clothes consisting of a dark grey muscle shirt, black lether jacket, black slacks,  black lether Chuck Taylors, and motorcycle gloves.

Racial abilities:

He is able to summon a scythe at will which can be used to bring death upon most humans. He also has 'Deaths Touch'. If he touches you with a non gloved hand it can kill you.

Strengths:

Great with his scythe and hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses:

He can only for by his own scythe. So if someone gets ahold of it, he is screwed. The scythe and his touch only works on humans, any other variation of supernatural beings will not be affected by its powers. However it can still hurt them, but doesn't have the same effect.

Personality:

He tries his best to keep a decent attitude but doesn't like to get close to anyone. He tends to be very timid around humans but is social with supernatural's. He doesn't talk much about his work because he is frankly disappointed about it unlike other reapers who enjoy it.

+Being alone

+Cake

+Quiet people

+Staring into the open night

Dislikes:

-Loud people

-Jerks

-His job unless someone truly deserves to die

-Social Contact

Quirks:

Parkour, listening to music

History:

He is a newer reaper but not much is known about his past, mostly because he doesn't share it. He had been hiding in the shadows besides when he had to take a life. Most people feared him as expected which is why he was so timid and emotional. After the law was passed that allowed supernaturals to live with humans, he settled down in a small home where he kept low from outsiders. It was hard for him the first few years because he was always frowned upon or had been run away from in public. He tried his best to fit in bit just couldn't.

Sorry history is crap, I was never really good with bio's ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back