Jasper S. Khaldun

SidTheSkid

♠ I am the one who posts. ♠
Roleplay Type(s)

Good_1.jpg

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” - Roald Dahl

Name:
Jasper S. Khaldun

Jasper usually gives the impression that he’s 23 years old from those whom he tends to encounter, except his real age is something of a mystery, it’s between 15,600 - 18,300.

Sexuality:
Pansexual (Not limited in regards with biological genders or species.)  

Species:
Djinni (Djinni anglicized as “Genies” are supernatural spirits of Arabian Folklore, traditionally depicted as malevolent phantoms that are imprisoned inside oil lamps and are summoned by those who encounter these miscellaneous eldritch-like objects. Unlike a majority of Djinni, Jasper is capable of granting wishes to his liege! However there’s a paramount downside to this as he cannot adhere to specific commands such as willingly giving someone ridiculous abilities.)  

• Disney Musicals/Flashy Broadways (Ones that include a lot of effects and pyrotechnics that are captivating to the eyes.)  

• Advanced Choreography

• Paintings/Portraits/Sculptures.

• When his Idol wants a wish granted.

• Music (Genres: Electronica/Traditional/Alternative/Punk/Etc.) 

Dislikes:

• Being mocked or insulted.

• Stereotypical Genie remarks concerning his being. Asking him to get back in his lamp would be considered a very distasteful remark.
  • Trying to be bought with materialistic things or money. (He's a freaking genie.)
  • Claustrophobia (Feels like he's being trapped.)
  • Being Tricked. 

Biography:
Jasper was conceived in a mythical realm by both of his progenitors who unfortunately gained access to this accursed world through mortal occultism. One of the reasons being why he was brought up to have an overwhelming distaste for the homosapien species as they had deceived both of his parents by limiting their essence to but a mere stone loutrophoros (Greek pottery vessel with an elongated neck and two handles.) through the means of contemptible occultism. Enraged by the thought of his own family being ensnared by a despicable contraption, his own adolescence was fueled with strategizing certain ways of deceiving them to their inevitable doom or at-least into a situation that would cause the individual an ungodly amount of distress. Years upon years he had craved that someone would eventually be foolish enough to wander into the sacred tomb and discover the artifact he had been trapped in for generations, ironically his own wish had been granted once an archaeologist had accidentally broken the seal to the vase. Once released he had brought himself to the immediate attention of the one who had broken him from his everlasting torment, promptly issuing the cliched wish granting to the unsuspecting man. Deciding cautiously with what he chose, he withered into his very own greed and claimed that he wished to obtain untold quantities of riches. His command had been granted but on the contrary the archaeologist was sealed into the ancient tomb along with the precious artifacts. Snickering at his own disgusting act of chicanery, Jasper phased out from the mausoleum and into the mortal’s domain at which he had found himself at a predicament.

Technology and mankind itself had proceeded forward at an alarming rate almost so that he had been a bit impressed by how these buffoons managed to complete such a back wrenching task. Sinister thoughts plagued the back of his mind once he thought of how much he could take away from all of these beings, if he could get away with dispatching of one human because of their own foolishness, who’s to say that the gullibility of others aren’t the same? Wanting more of this feeling he whisked himself away to a random location which he was surprised by the fact that he was brought to an unlit theatre which composed of several of those ‘hairless monkeys’. Obviously the structure that he was in was so densely populated to the point he wasn’t able to wander around without being detected so he gave into disguising himself with the crowd, sitting in one of the cushioned recliners and observing the performance. Only minutes had past during this show and he couldn’t believe his own eyes and ears once the lead singer had started introducing a beautiful croon followed by an experienced chorus that had brought a sentiment of relaxation over his body. Years of planning had gone to waste, Jasper had changed his entire mindset just from witnessing such a miracle! Once the show had ended he was a bit disappointed to know that they’d be prolonging the next event until practice was eventually finished, after sitting up from his seat he noticed that there had been a swinging banner hanging on each end of the theatre, both of them reading “Sky High Idol Academy.” Upon several years of inner-contemplation he chose that his destiny was pointing him at that very Academy. 

He wasn't one to exert gracious amounts of energy to achieve something that is of a great art, sure he could use his sorcery but it's of little strain, to be quite honest it's nearly in comparison to that of a minuscule cough. He thoroughly enjoys seeing a species that is vastly different from his perform as it's something that is taboo to him. Eventually he joined the Sky High Idol Academy as a bodyguard, he could've been a teacher but his response was "Eh.. Maybe some other time." Besides he could use his Djinni abilities to make this competition a bit more extravagant. 

Appearance:

Resize.jpg

Good_2.jpg

Personality:
Originally his ‘mystic’ childhood molded him into someone who is exceedingly arrogant in his abilities, often claiming himself as one of the most gifted prodigies of his kind. His adolescent stages of life were eventually succeeded by his adulthood where he ultimately gained a ‘weakness’. Jasper obtained reverence to those whom he had once adjudged as inferior to someone of his extra-mundane ‘status’, accomplished creatures known as human beings that were cursed with the unbearable idea of mortality managed to peak his curiosity through several publicized arts. Jasper’s curiosity deliberately sought out so much that fancied his amusement. Portraits, sculptures, and his favorite being the art of ‘melody’. Despite thoroughly enjoying these creations of mankind he’s someone who is exceptionally lethargic when it comes to putting forth an effort to create such masterpieces, Jasper distinctly abhors the human methodical teachings that are instilled into producing such magnificent pieces of work, labeling them as “uninteresting”. Resorting to seeking out random individuals who he can provide assistance to, in a way he wishes to sprinkle some of his powers onto those who can use them to their advantage. Even though his intentions benefit his own that does not mean that they don’t support his idol, customarily working in their favor as well without any form of repercussions or any adverse drawbacks to the user. Overall Mr. Khaldun is known as overly conceiving, dynamic, and is welcoming to those that are in possession of a hidden brilliance when it comes to artistry.

Talent:
Magic (Specializes in all sorts of illusion, including optical illusion and auditory illusions. Although considering that he’s not all that interested in being an “Idol” he’d prefer having the more comfortable and suitable position of being someone’s bodyguard. Hopefully someone that shows promise in his eyes.)

Role (Idol or bodyguard?):
Bodyguard. (Kind of more like a personal assistant.)

Theme: (Since he's a genie.)

Others:

Aside from his ordinarily wish-granting capabilities, Jasper is a Genie who prides himself in elemental magic. (Primarily Air/Fire mimicry)

Friendships/Relationships: (List shall be updated soon.)

[SIZE= 14px]-[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]-[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]-[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]-[/SIZE]

Voice: (Just looked up a whole bunch of quotes from different games.)(This one sounds rather fitting.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just hope it will be better.

I'm sure it will not be that bad.  ^_^
Not sure if I should hop into the roleplay or not right now, I was thinking about waiting but on the other-hand it's always good to make an entrance. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like someone would say in a horror movie.

Most people are already hoping in , but extravagant entrances is nice .  But now I have to get everyone a partner so there is no guardless idol.

-.- 

Sounds like someone would say in a horror movie.

Most people are already hoping in , but extravagant entrances is nice .  But now I have to get everyone a partner so there is no guardless idol.

-.- 

Well, i'm up for anyone, i'm not picky at all. Genie bodyguard would be a bit beneficial for anyone.
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 If you need help assigning some people just let me know, i'm always up for some sort of assistance. 

Woo extravagant entrance! 

Thanks, I guess I need some help. :3

(I was going sleep and totally forget to do this.)

I was just planning to just let people pair themselves and then create the partner list.

"Huh, I know someone named Jasper"  -Roy Drake

I guarantee you, if Jasper and Roy interact, and they tell each other their names, Roy will say this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back