Jasper Rust

Coyote Hart

Misguideful Moniker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name: Jasper Rust

Universe from: D&D

Personality: Jasper has a sadistic nature, enjoying seeing other suffer physically. He kills without remorse (unless it is someone he knows really well), has a lawful-evil alignment, and gains energy from doing evil acts. However, he is kindhearted to his close friends and respects his acquaintances. He has a high regard towards loyalty, trust.

Appearance:   https://www.rpnation.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://data.whicdn.com/images/3900902/large.jpg&key=0ac8139180317cdc758bdc28c848b945bbeaf90026583bc088f616a0ad1a8fa0/http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Emo-Hair-for-Boys.jpg (Two different appearances)

Body appearance: Jasper is medium-height and has a wiry build.

Clothing: Leather halfshirt, black jeans, and spiked boots

Backstory/Bio: Jasper was a street urchin, doing pick-pocketing and odd jobs to make a living. Once, he accidentally tried to pickpocket a high official of the city, but was caught. Jasper was forced to take the official's life, and stole his sword in doing so. Later on, he joined up in a party to travel to a fountain where anyone who drinks the waters is cured of all illnesses. Jasper drank a small amount of the water before he realized that it caused people to go insane. The fountain was destroyed, but the small bit of insanity in Jasper never left him.

Weapon of Choice: 
367086-1132691794_zlongsword.jpg

Spell list/Abilities

• Sneak attack: If the opponent is unaware, Jasper can perform a fatal sneak attack.
  • Acrobatics
  • City survival
  • Poisonstrike: His melee attacks deal poison
  • Bio: Inflicts poison

Goals: Experience the world for all its work, as well as survive to an old age

Other: Why does Jasper sound half insane? No matter. You might also ask how Jasper got his haircut with so little money to spare. I don't know.

End ideas:

Backstory: A year later, he got into a wizard's test on making a dimension traveling portal. The portal succeeded, forcing him to go to a Final Fantasy universe, where he stayed for half a year, learning to survive there.

Universe: FFX

These ideas are not currently used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also can his picture not be from a MySpace Profile circa 2003?

Shootadoodles. 

Wait, I said fuddleduddle already. I can't say shootadoodles.

I didn't know that was a myspace profile. Dammit, I found it on Google Images.

GOOGLE, YOUR A FAILURE

@Google

BTW, I need a few more hours on working on this. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Crenando said:

That's D20 Modern.

It's a separate thing.

My mistake.

I'll do a few edits in the next few days.

Yeah, but what about that second thing I said?

Scrapped the idea that he's part of Final Fantasy. I thought it wouldn't fit in, because the spell that the wizard used would obviously be homebrewed.

Unless that's okay.

It's not up yet. I'll tell you when it is.

(Looks above a few posts)

Oh. Okay. I'll be willing to join in on the story arc. But I'll have to play more of a background role, since I am rarely active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back