Height: 5'6"

Weight: 134 pounds

Eye color: Red

Hair color: Auburn

Enthicity: Canadian

body build: Slim

Mental Characteristics:

Reason(s) they are in asylum:

Kidnapping numerous people and torturing them, followed by murdering each one with fire

Personality: Jason is what you consider a mute. However, he's silent because he's either hatching up a new way to murder, a way to escape, or he's daydreaming about his parents death. 

Bio: As a child, he watched his parents get executed by an unkown gang. From that point on, he dropped out of school and began planning his moves. He then proceeded to murder each and every gang member one by one by kidnapping them and burning them to death, gaining info and reason to his parents death in the process of his killings. After he killed the last gang member, he thought that his work was not over, and that the world needed to be cleansed. 

Unfortunately, Jason was too sloppy with his work, which resulted in getting himself arrested. 

Fire

Silence 

Classical Music

Death

Dislikes: 

Criminals

Being in jail 

Animal DNA infused with: Wasp

Favourite Food: Human Flesh (lol jk medium rare steak) 

Sorry I couldn't get this in earlier, I just got home from vacation a while ago. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, I think that what he did is grounds for lethal injection or life in prison, not Asylum life.

He would need serious mental disorders, which would have to prove that he was unable to know that what he was doing was wrong or bad. I think you should probably list his mental ailments, because you have yet to do that. Because many murderers claim that their purpose is to cleanse the world, but most of them are still kept in the regular judicial system and  or are just executed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not the one running this, I just appreciate details. Wow we got a lot of schizophrenics. You did read my schpeel about what schizophrenia is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back