Jason & BlackAgumon

Rage

Doesn't Know Code, Fools.
Digidestined

Name:  Jason Richardson

Looks: Jason is a 6,4 and very dark African-American adolescent male, he has a older face for a teenager which makes others think that he is a good 5 years older then he actually is. The fact that he has a large amount of peach fuzz on his chin and his wild, curly sideburns don't help. His hair is style into a large mane of dreadlocks that are pretty big in width and length as they reach a little bit past his wide shoulders. He puts on a do-rag to make sure none of it gets in his field of visions or hangs over his forehead. He has a muscular physique and a overall well developed body in many ways, he also has small tattoos on his right shoulder that are a shield with the numbers 444 on it and just over the shield, a 8 ball with eyes and arms look over to and staring at any with crazy eyes. He wears a baggy pair of cargo pants that in a jungle military pattern and a tank-top which isn't seen often as he wears a black sweater over it.

• DigiSoul Colour: Dark Red
  • D-Cell Colours: Red with White Paisley markings and Blue with Black Paisley Marks 

Personality & History: Jason doesn't really like talking, he actually hates it which makes him be the last to every give his opinion on anything what do ever. The reason why is a big mouth could get you killed in the streets of Chicago so he learned to be quiet, he is cool and collected which helps him not burst into a beastly angry that he has. When he is angry, he is violent and  stubborn so he often gets into fights faster than others. He was born and raised in Chicago so he understands what a tough life is and hates people who try to take advantage of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Digimon

Name: BlackAgumon (He prefers to be just called Black)

Type:  Virus Reptile

Level: Rookie

Personality: Agumon (Black) is a extremely aggressive digimon that fights anything or anyone that is would see to be, he doesn't like anything but he strangely follows Jason and respects. He hates annoying things ans he also hates his In-training form as he is weak, he like to train as he finds fighting is his life and passion so he will never stop no matter what.

Looks: Black is a very large for a rookie as he stands at around 4,4 and weighs 235 lbs which makes him seem to tower over other rookies levels. He looks alot like a regular Agumon but his size, dark emerald eyes which contrasted with his pure black body, massive arms even for a Agumon. His tail is slightly larger and his claws are extremely sharp.

200px-Agumon_black_re.jpg

Human World

Name: Kakoromon

Type: Lesser Reptile

Level: In-Training

Looks: Kakoromon is a unique version of Koromon, he has scales instead of a fuzz which koromon has onto it's body. Hiss teeth are more featured and far more sharper than Koromon's and he doesn't have ears like Koromon. his eyes are a dark blue instead of red and his eyebrows are extremely featured as it seems like he is a large ball of muscle because he is 2ft tall and weighs 100 lbs which make him seem very scare if he gets angry which is easy.

Digivolution

Name: ChaosGreymon

Type: Great Dinosaur

Level: Champion

Looks: ChaosGreymon is big for the Greymon species as he towers over many Greymons by 7 feet which makes his size even more present. His scales are a little lighter as they take a grey colouring but the pure blacks stripes cover his entire body which seem to have a fiery red outline to them. The helmet that covers his head has spikes all over which seem to be mostly are on the top but some on the upper lip and cover the eyes, his eyes are almost crimson instead of the ruby red of a regular Greymon. His arms are slightly more defined and larger so it is able to use it's arms for fighting as well as his legs.

D.N.A. Digivolutions

Set as (None Yet) for now

Reveal hidden contents

Bio-Merge Digivolution

Name: BrutalGreymon

Type: Insane Fighting-Dragon

Level: Mega

Looks: BrutalGremon is unique in body structure and overall size, His helmet's horns are far more sharper than his champion form and takes on a very black in color, his hair is dark blue color and is tied into a rather spiky ponytail. The same could be said about his shoulder pad which is actually a rather large piece of his helmet that broke off his head and attached to his shoulder. His body is very muscular and defined as his dark orange skin make his muscles seem to piop but also where their might be only one large muscle, he'll have several various muscles there. Various parts of his body are transformed by cybernetics which are his entire right arm plus shoulder, his knees and lower and finally his entire skeleton. Every piece is dipped into heavily and made from Red Digizoid, His Gatling Guns is made from Red Digizoid but it's bullets are made from Obsidian Digizoid.

download.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make the Character Sheet two posts as stated in the rules.

It seems all good, but please change the Mega form otherwise it is just too similar to WarGreymon. The rookie and champion are fine, but the Mega should be different a little bit at least. Add in some of your own elements to make it a BeserkGreymon, not just a recoloured WarGreymon.

Also AncientGreymon is an existing Greymon species, so just give the Champion form a different name is all.

Please make the Character Sheet two posts as stated in the rules.

It seems all good, but please change the Mega form otherwise it is just too similar to WarGreymon. The rookie and champion are fine, but the Mega should be different a little bit at least. Add in some of your own elements to make it a BeserkGreymon, not just a recoloured WarGreymon.

Also AncientGreymon is an existing Greymon species, so just give the Champion form a different name is all.

Got it, give me a little bit more time cause I just woke up. (Also, I tried to put as a separate post but they combined together with each other.

It's good. Just a suggestion and not necessary, I would change the Mega's name to BrutalGreymon, just to shorten it. But as said, not important, just a suggestion. Accepted.

It's good. Just a suggestion and not necessary, I would change the Mega's name to BrutalGreymon, just to shorten it. But as said, not important, just a suggestion. Accepted.

Did it, I'll reply as soon as I can but I'm very tired. (Also for some strange reason. I didn't get a notification.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back