• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Jamie's thread of stuff she edits/draws/all.that.crap

Jamie

Well, this is my thread that has all my edits I make, my stuff I could draw, and all that....

Hope you enjoy. Criticism is welcome, but try not to just flat out diss them.... >.>

Note: Some of these are about.... a few months old, so.. =/

Espada.jpg

How do you all like my espada?

Aizenpwnt.jpg

Here are my more recent works:

JamieA.jpg
- Me, editted off of a pic from BVS. Care to take a sip of the blood?

JamieB.png
- Once again, me, editted off of a pic from BVS. Panda cap = win!~

561956t.jpg

561956.jpg

More to come, just request them

jhfhbdsbdhs-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, purty...83

Did you remember to provide credit for your edits? You'd be best off linking where you can...not a bad habit to get into, really! X3

Will do, Spike! Got a pic you'd prefer the cards image to be? Maybe your BVS avatar? O.o

lol, Ace. I would, but I only did these because I got bored... aaaaaand I was going to see if I could do some things dealing with the card maker I use on another site. ^^ I may do pics for everyone else on here, too. If they have an avatar. Speaking of which..

561956.jpg

New siggies!

Rules if you want to use them:

Don't try to act like they're yours and try to take credit for them

Atleast TRY to let me know where/if you're using them.

Rules if you want one made: Either contact me on Aim (jamiechan7) or PM me if you want me to make you an avatar or a siggy or both.... I won't guarantee work like Ace-sama's, or great work, nor will I guarantee it'll be complete freakin' crap, but I can try my best.

I can do 5 siggies/avatars/etc. etc. at once, and no more......... even I have my limits...'

Siggies~

SamusAran.jpg

SkeithII.jpg

SkeithI.jpg

Skeith.jpg

KirbySiggy.jpg

One of my first works.. sorta.

~None made so far~

Since I tried getting those on RPN quick, I'll give the rules.

Note: I use Gimp 2.6 and PaintNet. Not Photoshop or anything really fancy.

Signature

Theme: (Forest? Techno? Machine? Dirty? Music? Flowery? Haunted? Foggy? Answer MUST BE SPECIFIC.)

Main Text: (Usually your user/nickname. Either this or Other Text MUST contain a personal name (character name, username etc))

Other Text: (Usually your Character and/or a personal quote. Either this or Main Text MUST contain a personal name (character name, username etc))

Dimensions: (Pixels. The biggest you can have is 500x100 or 450x200. DO NOT just say 'Doesn't matter')

Image(s) of Character(s): (Exactly what it says. It would also be a HUGE help (and a time-saver for me) if you found and posted your own images (that way I get your sig done quicker, and you get to CHOOSE which image you want). If the images are rubbish I will ask for different ones)

Specifics: (Is there anything specific you want in your sig, or am I okay to do what I thing looks best?)

Theme: (Forest? Techno? Machine? Dirty? Music? Flowery? Haunted? Foggy? Answer MUST BE SPECIFIC.)

Text: (Usually your user/nickname, or a caption. You HAVE to have something in this field, and it MUST contain a personal name (character name, username etc))

Dimensions: (Pixels. The biggest you can have is roughly 800x800 (if you put the actual link in the url upload bar, you can do it). DO NOT just say 'Doesn't matter')

Image(s): (Exactly what it says. It would also be a HUGE help (and a time-saver for me) if you found and posted your own images (that way I get your avi done quicker, and you get to CHOOSE which image you want).

Specifics: (Is there anything specific you want in your avi, or am I okay to do what I think looks best?)

Wallpapers

Focus: (Who/what is this wallpaper based on? Can be an anime, anime character, band, band member, film, film character, celebrities etc)

Main Text: (Usually the name of the 'Focus' or your own name)

Other Text: (Usually their personal quote or some other text you want)

Dimensions: (Pixels. The biggest you can have is 2000x1500, however 1024x768 is the average wallpaper size. DO NOT just say 'Doesn't matter'.)

Image(s) of Focus: (Exactly what it says. It would also be a HUGE help (and a time-saver for me) if you found and posted your own image(s) (that way I get your wallpaper done quicker, and you get to CHOOSE which image(s) you want). If the images are rubbish I WILL ask for better ones.)

Specifics: (Is there anything specific you want in your wallpaper, or am I okay to do what I think looks best?)

Wallpapers

Theme: i large clear, flat grassy area, with trees in the background.

Focus: Bijuu transformation.

Main Text: Riyu Kenage

Other Text: the beast from konoha

Dimensions: 1680x1050

Image(s) of Focus: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/351/4/6/Riyu_Kenage_V_1_by_KamikaziNnja.jpg - that is his look.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2008/018/e/7/beetle_man___redux_redux__by_FoxFace_RuRu.jpg - make this like the chakra cloak.

Specifics: if you would make him do something you think is awesome. xD you pretty much have complete reign over this part.

let me know if i missed anything. ~.~

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

oh, that cloak, its his 2 tails version......if that helps at all.

View attachment 261

I MIGHT do Recolours.. depending on what you want recoloured. If you want it recoloured, just submit a piccu of a black and white drawing or a half colour'd one or one you want colour edit'd. Make sure to tell me what you want changed, or you can let me be like an idiot with a crayon. :P

View attachment 262

A siggy dedicated to the greatest female character in Harry Potter history, Luna Lovegood.

I MIGHT make a Severus Snape one since he's the greatest male character.... plus, that snake (haha, one letter change... see what I did there? Haha, I'm hilarious) deserves it.

can you plz make one for Marco from Ww?

at least, what you think he looks like

he wears an all-black suit with a red tie and black hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back