Jacques de Tour

Tedronai

Jacques de Tour

Even before the curse my memories were hazy, dimmed by liberal applications of strong liqueur and worse. I was once an earnest and loyal servant, my dedication to the Academy beyond question. In its name I ended more lives than I can count. I’m not sure when that dedication began to waver; when it dawned that the work I had once believed in amounted to being nothing more than a blunt instrument used by men even more despicable than I. A better man might have used that realisation to turn their life around, but I knew there was no cleaning the blood from my hands, no salvation for the decrepit vestiges of my soul and so I continued along the path of already walked, numbing myself into a stupor between missions so as to blot out the many faces of my victims that haunted my every sober moment. When the curse finally did take me it came as no surprise, nor could I shake the surety that it was precisely what I deserved.

Jacques is tall and lithe, dark of skin and hair. His face is strangely non-descript, seeming subtly different to different people, with some even going so far as to describe him as having different eye colour. The details that remain consistent is that he always has a strong jaw and is pleasant, though short of handsome…before the curse at least.

Attributes

Strength 1

Dexterity 4

Fitness 2

Intellect 2

Intuition 2

Willpower 2

Bearing 1

Guile 3

Composure 2

------------------

Physical Skills