Jacob Matthew Star

NextGenRolePlayer

The Not-So-Futuristic RolePlayer
Name: Jacob Matthew Star

Nickname: Small Guy

**Species: Hybrid (Human/Alternians)

**Abilities: He has the abilities that Alternians have, superhuman jump, and able to fix most difficult technology.

Appearance: 
a2f68d4db49ab959653bca15f276642c.jpg

Personality: Though he's a teenager, he has the personality of that of a child. Jacob is a friendly, kind person willing to help out and have adventures. Jacob would love to meet everyone in the world to make them laugh or have them as friends. He likes to repair technology and wants to make his own tech that'll be useful. But, he's very gullible when tricked. If he feels defeated, he'll become stubborn.  

Biography: Before he was born, his Alternian father died mysteriously. After being born, he was raised by his human mother without having a father-figure. But, Jacob wasn't totally affected by the early death of his father. What Jacob visioned of his father before him was that he was a cool adventurer. Jacob adopted his childish personality with his vision. Years passed by, Jacob learned that he inherited his father's abilities when he fixed a car by himself. Practically excited, he tried to repair anything that was tech. He has been able to repair difficult technology and made his own little invention, a rod that turn into a sword. Yet, he wasn't able to do things that were remarkable. He hasn't quit on his journey ever since. 

Quirks:

• Too gullible
  • Too childish for his age
  • Surprisingly clumsy
  • He's 4'8"
  • Too trusting towards others
  • Stubborn to realize his mistakes

Relatives: Jane Myers (Human Mother) and Trenton Star (Deceased Alternian Father)

Reason for enrolling at Helios academy: He wanted to become more social and learn new things that'll be useful for him.

Ok. I think I'm done, tell me what I have to edit.

Btw Im just joking around and honestly i hope this really effect your decision. So is he just gonna be alone forever all by himself never to have any kids and to live life just for himself WOOOOW that's a CRUEL thing to do to your character lol jk

Btw Im just joking around and honestly i hope this really effect your decision. So is he just gonna be alone forever all by himself never to have any kids and to live life just for himself WOOOOW that's a CRUEL thing to do to your character lol jk

STAWP! Your confusing Jacob.  :(

Name: Jacob Matthew Star

Nickname: Small Guy

**Species: Hybrid (Human/Alternians)

**Abilities: He has the abilities that Alternians have, superhuman jump, and able to fix most difficult technology.

Appearance: 

Personality: Though he's a teenager, he has the personality of that of a child. Jacob is a friendly, kind person willing to help out and have adventures. Jacob would love to meet everyone in the world to make them laugh or have them as friends. He likes to repair technology and wants to make his own tech that'll be useful. But, he's very gullible when tricked. If he feels defeated, he'll become stubborn.  

Biography: Before he was born, his Alternian father died mysteriously. After being born, he was raised by his human mother without having a father-figure. But, Jacob wasn't totally affected by the early death of his father. What Jacob visioned of his father before him was that he was a cool adventurer. Jacob adopted his childish personality with his vision. Years passed by, Jacob learned that he inherited his father's abilities when he fixed a car by himself. Practically excited, he tried to repair anything that was tech. He has been able to repair difficult technology and made his own little invention, a rod that turn into a sword. Yet, he wasn't able to do things that were remarkable. He hasn't quit on his journey ever since. 

Quirks:

• Too gullible
  • Too childish for his age
  • Surprisingly clumsy
  • He's 4'8"
  • Too trusting towards others
  • Stubborn to realize his mistakes

Relatives: Jane Myers (Human Mother) and Trenton Star (Deceased Alternian Father)

Reason for enrolling at Helios academy: He wanted to become more social and learn new things that'll be useful for him.

Ok. I think I'm done, tell me what I have to edit.

Accepted!!~ :3 :D  X3 xD  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back