• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Jacky's & Celestiel's furry chat

Noice! So, I know I asked earlier, but I’ll mention it again now that we have an actual chat thread: any preference for genre, or perhaps specific ideas? I don’t have anything in mind, so I’m open to whatever. But if you want me to brainstorm some ideas, just let me know.

Hmmm i think Forst thing to clear would be the genre then, before coming up with plots. Im fine with absolutely all kinds of genres excepting medieval, but I think maybe something fantasy or even futuristic could be fun (:

I actually have a few pre-existing characters I could pull from for a fantasy genre. Something with magic what you thinking, or no?

Sure thing! In fact, I have a magical world up my sleeve that could be great for an anthro rp!
Wanna know a bit more about the world and what's going on there? (:

Okiedokie! (Haha no problem^^)
So, here's the basic info about Nova : D

For centuries, possibly ever since the earth's first days, we have been living our lives blindly. Hidden from our eyes, invisible and undetectable for the ones who don't know how to find it, lies the world of Nova.
A world so vast it's believed to be endless, so beautiful some call it heaven, so wild some call it hell.
Species never known, lands never seen- Nova holds it all.
from the shining city of Marmoria to the wonderous color-changing desert of Ca'el- Nova's realms are as diverse as their habitants.
There's only one thing you can be certain of here- you never know.

I LOVE IT

Nova offers a lot of open possibility, but regardless I can already tell I’m going to love roleplaying with you, that description is amazing and grabs attention immediately. (。・ω・。)

Haha, great to hear you like it!^^
Soooo, about characters- what gender do you prefer to play? (:

I probably have played more female roles than male, but I’m comfortable with both... Or non-gender, I suppose. ^^’
I don’t remember if we touched on this yet, but do you want romance between characters in this roleplay? I’m fine either way. (Also, I usually only play one main character, I can easily pick up several side characters but it’s hard for me to focus on developing more than one or two main characters at a time).

Btw, I can create conversations now, would you like to do that, or are we happy here? :P

Ah alrighty! Would you be fine with me playing m then? I'm just better at playing guys^^
About romance, I usually just prefer to see what happens between the two characters; to let it happen naturally (:
And one main character plus side character(s) Sounds perfect for me^^
About Nova- I was thinking that maybe one of them accidentally ends up in that world and the other one is living there? (:

And a conversation sounds good!^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back