• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Jack of Clubs

Agent

Lance
This story has strong language multiple times, purely because it would be about 9.1% less funny without the language.

July 7th, 1914
My name is Johannes Hartner. I am a writer. During my travels throughout the expansive land of America, I have met some of the more... interesting citizens in the town where I resided for a majority of my days in this barren wasteland. Ah yes, the desert. How great of a place to find your fortune, whether it be from gold or a six-shooter to the head. Why, the first person I met was a gunslinger that fancied himself getting rich from tossing good-for-nothing outlaws into cells. Or as one such as yourself would put it... 'Bounty hunting'.

He called himself Nick Tumbleweed. Whether the latter section of his name is actually his last name, I am unsure of. Judging from his personality, i'd be leaning more towards it being a nickname. Now I can tell you that without a doubt, Mr. Tumbleweed is one of the dumbest sons of bitches to ever to walk amongst us. He appears to be incapable of speaking any amount of English, seeing as he can only utter about two words total, along with his name. Make no mistake, though. He is not a man to be trifled with; just because he's dumb doesn't mean he's harmless. Why, I daresay he is the fastest wielder of a gun, and you'd do well to remember what he's capable of.

I first met him in the town of Blackhawk, a modest town with a reputation for having a mine a mile or two away. It had plenty of metal for guns, ammo, and all that good stuff you need to survive in the wilderness. At the time I was at the general store buying some medicines, bandages, and anything else that i'd need in case bad things happen to me. Now as for Mr. Tumblewood, I didn't actually talk to him, as he was marching up to the sheriff's office to get some work...

February 23rd, 1912 - Nick 'Tumbleweed'
Up to the porch of the office... that's where he was s'posed to go for the new job, anyway. The sheriff himself, was sittin in his lil' chair with his legs up on the railing. He raised the hat covering his face when he heard someone approaching. The sheriff straightened himself and got up off his chair to greet his new guest.
This new guest of his wore a duster coat and a plain old flat-brimmed hat. With a revolver tucked away on his belt, and from the way he walked, you could tell this man meant business. The sheriff extended a hand, to which the guest shook. "You must be the bounty hunter, right?"

"Yes."
"No."
"..."

5Nl0gmI.png
Nick 'Tumbleweed' is definitely a bounty hunter.
Has a Single Action Army, with a few shots
Also carries a Bowie Knife and a Lasso

d4YcidD.png
This here Sheriff looks like he's expecting something mighty kind of ya.
These here icons are from Red Dead Redemption.

This is from 3 months ago how did you find thisssssss the thread is like a ghost town and also I started on another thread a few weeks ago!
It was on the first page lol. Quest RPs aren't very common, it seems. I'll check it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back