I've been here for a while, but haven't introduced myself yet...

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
The name's BlazeBird. I've been RPing for years now, just joined about a year ago.
Personality: Upbeat, Free Spirit, Sometimes Chill...
Dislikes: Being Judged.
Will do RPs of:
Pokémon
RWBY
Dragon Ball Series
Dungeons and Dragons related RPs
Star Wars
Detroit: Become Human
Custom/O.C.
Just about any kind of RP.

If you are interested, just ask! Thanks for taking time to read this, I look forward to doing exciting and long-lasting RPs with you.
(Just so you know, I may not be on all the time, but if I have an active RP, I will ALWAYS find time to comment on it at least once or twice a day. Keep commenting constantly, and I may be online everyday.)

Last edited:
The name's BlazeBird. I've been RPing for years now, just joined a few months ago.
Will do RPs of:
Pokémon
RWBY
th

I'm old, but you seem cool. We should be friends! In any case, here's a belated welcome to the site!

Always, Im currently working on one. Very detailed and descriptive in general. Might be a little bit before I'm finished with the preparations but Im down for anything really!

Something along the lines of Dark Fantasy/ Medieval themed. Relevant to the loss of the world, but the Protagonist(s) are the ones to fight to get it back. Something so in depth it'll make others want to be apart of it. I'm personally excited as I have done something similar before but left on my early days within this site. Will just be something to dwell in over the Detail provided. We will just have to see.

I'm not sure yet how I am going to do it. I might pre plan a lot, I might just add quests in, I might make the map detailed with information (Cultures/ Clothes/ Etc.) for each individual Country/ City. Might have a time skip. Not sure. Just something to think about at this moment. Powers will be unique, everything will be different.

Of course! I will make sure to blow it up across the world so all may join if they wish. All with their own roles. Or for those who just simply want to read the art being formed in front of their eyes!

Hey man welcome! A fan of poetry, huh? Thats awesome! DO you have a favorite poem? Also would be super interested in the roleplay Godsaito is constructing!

Hey man welcome! A fan of poetry, huh? Thats awesome! DO you have a favorite poem? Also would be super interested in the roleplay Godsaito is constructing!
Yes, I'm a fan of poetry. However, I do not really have a favorite poem, I just make them. Godsaito RP, I don't entirely understand. Could you please explain more about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back