• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's Good to be a God, Right?

OOC
Here

Damafaud

Kitty
Twelve days.

It had been twelve days since you had your unfortunate... incident. The best thing that you can hope for is people would forget about your moan in a few weeks. The incident was not the first thing in your mind, however. In fact, you had a more pressuring matter on hand.

To put it simply, you are now a god damn Superman.

Maybe you found out when you squeezed a cup to dust. Or jumped through the ceiling. Or break your mom's back with a hug. Sure, the world had superpower. Heck, maybe you had one already if you were a part of 95% of the population. But you were sure you did not have this level of physical strength. On top of it, the telepathy web you felt ensure you you were not alone in this mess. Also, something had been blinking in your peripheral sight lately. It was docile before, but it had been blinking like crazy for the last few days.

Sooner or later, you decided to press the blinking button.

Then you felt your stomach churning and you somehow stood in a garden straight out of a fairy tale.

Witch Garden.jpg

Your illusion of it being one cool wizard mansion was shattered when you see a TV screen from one of the window. And an intercom. And a mustang. And a giant robot somewhere in the distant. You hear a crackling sound from the intercom.

"Tesierf... tErbn... Testing! Hello? Hello? Is this clear enough? Nod if I am I can't hear anything you say from here!"

The voice sounded like that of a man. You noticed the existence of a CCTV on a corner near the ceiling. Your illusion of this being a magic mansion has vanished. Answering the voice's question, you nod. Or one of you.

"Good! It's a bit hard to get signal from here. Can everyone go to the theatre now? Oh, is everyone here? It's better to wait for everyone. I don't want to repeat this."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back