It's been awhile! Please help me!

R0s3

I have not been here in so long! :) I really want people to write with. Though maybe I'm too overbearing. ^.^ I am a literate writer of ten years. I really want someone who will put up with me and my antics. After all, I constantly make stupid choices that result in self destruction. I need someone who can put me in my place. Everyone on here seems to fade away after awhile, so I'm wondering if there's anyone here who won't do that, wh would possibly enjoy my company? I am age twenty two, you can call me Rose. I enjoy horror as well as obscure themes within my writing, though I can branch out my horizons. That is, if anyone is even remotely interested in me, ^.^ --- :) Where has everyone been? :( I don't think it's my fault, is it? Hello?

Be sure to message me if you'd like to write with me!

Or don't.

The Mechanic here! It's nice to see you return but I'm saddened with how you feel about people fading away. Shame, really. I'm too stubborn and loud to fade away however, the crippling existential dread I face every day won't shake me down! I like to meet new people, get to know them, so by all means if you want somebody to what with just scream at me in my DMs. It's always a treat to learn about people and the origins of their creations both stories and characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back