It's A Zoo Out There (Accepting. Unstarted)

Melix

Lord Legendary
It was kind of a shock, is all. One moment we're this big happy zoo family with nice rangers (servants) and little kids running around and playing with us and the next our zoo is closed and we're being sold to a Thai restaurant.

Guess who's not gonna get eaten? Me! I'm fighting back.

There isn't going to be any squirrel sandwiches if I have a say.

---x---

Rules:

1. Be nice

2. No text speak

3. Try with grammar^

4. No humans allowed unless they are evil!

5. Have fun!

Bios:

Name:

Species:

Corresponding Age If They Were Human:

Male Or Female:

Crush:

Personality:

History:

Name: Xandi

Species: Horse

Corresponding Age If They Were Human: 2

Male Or Female: Male

Crush: Unknown

Personality: Withdrawn and quiet. Doesn't like to talk at all.

History: Has been at the zoo since he was a colt. Not much of a history.

(I think you may have gotten your human and horse age mixed up.) 
(Other than that, great bio!)

Name: Tramp

Species: Lion

Corresponding Age If They Were Human: 14

Male Or Female: Female

Crush: (I AM A CAT. I am in love with myself)

Personality: Show-off(ey) Loves the sound of her own purr(Haha, get it?) Smart/sly

History: She was rescued from a home as a cub. But she was already declawed and half-dead. The reason she's such a small lion.

( I'm bad at animal bios, sorry~)

Name: Lex

Species: Chipmunk

Corresponding Human Age: 15

Male Or Female: Male

Crush: Tramp (if that's alright)

Personality: Lex is a feisty little thing, constantly picking fights with anyone and anything that moves. He doesn't think before he just kicks into action. He is quick on the draw, noticing things most people can't, and playing on others weaknesses. If you ask him nicely and he likes you, he'll massage your back with his chipmunk paws.

History: Lex fell out of a tree a few days after he was born. He moved in with the zoo people after his old home (where he lived with his adopted squirrel family) was fumigated. Ever since, he's been getting in tons of fights with the zoo animals, most of which he easily outsmarts. Now that the humans are destroying his home once again, he's decided to fight back- teach these humans why they shouldn't kill. 
(Whereas I actually am obsessed...sorta...it's more that I have nothing better to do.)

Name: Juliet

Species: Wolf

Corresponding Age If They Were Human: 14

Male Or Female: Female

Crush: Unknown

Personality: Juliet is very outgoing and likes to run around. She isn't mean like most wolves and actually hates rude people. She loves flowers and is quite bubbly. She's a bit quiet around strangers but tends to open up to people very easily. She's very intelligent but can be clumsy at times.

History: She was separated from her pack when she was a pup by a rival group of rogue wolves so she hid in a nearby meadow surrounded by flowers and trees in bloom which hid her from danger when one day some humans found her and brought her to the zoo.

(I'm going to start it with the humans. I need to take a nap first, though. I'm having one of my things...)

"Sold," said the young voice of the zoo owner unbelievingly. He stared up at the non-English speaking man and his two children, plus the weird blonde kid with weird green streaked hair. "Why do you want a zoo, anyway?"

The old man said something, and the boy translated it as "Money, power, fame." He didn't look up from his videogame while translating. "You should know," said the boy, "that these animals are rare. He likes rare. Rare is good." He gestured at the old man, and the dark haired little girl spoke up.

"In a meal," she added, and the older boy hushed her.

The zookeeper shrugged. They weren't his animals, technically; they had belonged to the state. What did he care? He picked up his things and left. He'd already been moving out anyway.

"Mission accomplished," said blonde-streak.

"Miss On Accordion!" said the old man.

Blonde-streak face-palmed. Here we go, he thought.

Juliet looked about the crowd curiously. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she didn't like it. She looked over to the other animals with a concerned look flickering in her eyes. She hoped that her friends would come out okay as well as her. She and the blonde-streak haired boy locked eyes as he looked at her with hunger twirling through his eyes as he smirked deviously to her, causing a chill to run through her as she backed away.

---

Meanwhile, a very chattersome chipmunk glanced up at the smell of his zookeeper running by. "Hey, man," he yelled, but the zookeeper didn't respond. Most people didn't understand animal, though the various human languages were easy to pick up. The zookeeper opened and closed the gate, stepping out of the zoo for the first and last time. He never left his office, so there was no nostalgia there; he really didn't care. "Hey, man," the chipmunk called, looking down again. Familiar scent, unfamiliar face. Surprisingly, the zookeeper looked up to where this chipmunk was sitting on a tree branch. There was new scents around him, and they smelled like trouble. "What's going on?" he called out, and the three boys and the little girl hurried away, leaving that same trouble scent behind, clutching "sold" papers to their chest. Wait- sold? To them?

The zoo?

No wonder they smelled like trouble. 
( O.o They need names. The old guy is "Ray", the girl is "Sophia", the boy that doesn't talk is "Junior" and blonde-streak is "Clancy". There.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back