• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It's 1AM and the Start of Monsoon Season

Gh0st1e

Bisexual Panic
So why not roleplay while I can't sleep because the people who built our house put our windows in shittily and it sounds like the rain is falling on my face. Which would normally be relaxing as all fuck but not when my cat is licking themselves like they just fell in a pit of tar in the corner too. I am not having a very good night so please, just indulge me with shitty plot ideas and very cliche RPs. I do like to play with the concept of darker themes, but this isn't always a constant. It can be easily omitted if it makes you uncomfortable don't worry! My characters (and I) do swear. Obviously, since I did not 5 sentences back. These will all have moments of angst and fluff and everything between! Romance is a possibility in all of these, and in a few it's the main driving force.

Don't Get Comfortable
A group of travelling entertainers comes to the castle city. The Prince/Princess/Heir is curious, as to be expected from someone forced to remain in one city their entire life. The promise of something from the outside gets their attention and they call one of the entertainers to the throne room. However, unknown to them this particular group of travelers has been sent by an enemy kingdom to sow the seeds of unrest. To begin the downfall of the kingdom. The Prince/Princess/Heir is smitten with this entertainer and tries their best to get them to stay longer. The entertainer, not wanting to get close to that which they were told to destroy, and wanting to avoid the riots that began bubbling in the darkest corners of the kingdom, insists they must leave. They can't decide whether to leave the heir to fall with their kingdom to take them with them.
Humans, Werewolves, and Vampires! Oh my!
Houses of humans, werewolves, and vampires have been at one another's throats for centuries. No one really knows how the feud started, or if it will end. Three children, one born of each House, collectively decide they have had enough of their families fighting. Their entire lives have been behind walls of protection for fear of the other Houses and they just want to live normally. How will they go about breaking down the defensive while also keeping themselves safe? What will happen if someone finds out? This xoup will take years so the children will grow closer. They will bond and maybe find the small fires of puppy love.
Fire and Ice
What happens when you fall in love? Whatever it is, you're sure it shouldn't be like this. Every touch of their hands on your skin burns like fire. Their eyes feel like lava in your veins. Everything around them feels as if you're standing in a wildfire. For them? The opposite. Your touch is freezing, it makes their fingertips numb and their breath cold in their lungs. Their throat burns with each breath because the air around them is frostbitten. Can you work through this pain or will your give up on it?
High School is Hell
Everyone hates high school, sure. It's a universally hated period of time. But when the world quiet literally goes to hell high school seems like paradise. Cracks in time and space are leaking out demons and monsters like the sink in the girls bathroom leaks gross ass, gray water. A small group of high school students survive the initial attack and have to figure out how to live and maybe even how to save the world. If you're the hero type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back