• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It Takes Ten CS

Noble

Area Witch Enjoys Yelling At Sky

d59236fba9b7ad06011c33bd1a544784.jpg

NAMEMoral Alignment//Stereotype

Age//
Gender//
Sexuality//

Family//
Home Life//
How Did Other's See You?//
Interview With Family & Friends//
Other//

Code:
[center][div=background:white;background-size:300px 300px;border:5px dotted #000000;width:650px; height: 630px;text-align: center;]
[ImageFloat=center][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d5/92/36/d59236fba9b7ad06011c33bd1a544784.jpg[/IMG][/ImageFloat]

[h=OPTION]NAME[/h]
Moral Alignment//Stereotype

[/div]

[div=background:white;background-size:300px 300px;border:5px dotted #000000;width:650px; height: 150px;text-align: center;]

Age//
Gender//
Sexuality//
[/div]

[div=background:white;background-size:300px 300px;border:5px dotted #000000;width:650px; height: 180px;text-align: center;]

Family//
Home Life//
How Did Other's See You?//
Other//
[/div][/center]

Last edited:

8b22b22c59f5f0efa898e22fa6b0edb1--tomboy-haircuts-tomboy-hairstyles.jpg

Leeann WestraLawful Neutral//Loner

Age//21
Gender//Female
Sexuality//Lesbian

Family//Claudia- mother, Roland- father (deceased), Christopher- brother (older)
Home Life//Quiet, Leeann often isolates herself as she has never quite gotten along with any members of her immediate family. Extended family has either passed away or severed contact.
How Did Other's See You?//Strange, Aloof, Distant
Interview With Family & Friends//"She was quiet, but never seemed the type. I mean... We grew up together and I hardly knew her..." - Christopher Westra
"She was no good... I knew something bad would happen with her. After her father died, she never got a hold of herself." - Claudia Westra

girl.jpg

Melanie "Mel" JettChaotic//Odd One

Age// 20
Gender// Female
Sexuality// Lesbian

Family// Nelson - Father, Maureen - Mother, Daphne - Sister, Janice - Sister, Gregory - Uncle.
Home Life// Mel grew up in trailer parks and camp grounds throughout the states. Her father is a drunk and her mother is reality tv obsessed to compensate for her poor lifestyle. Daphne lives loose in her highschool and Janice tries to stick to herself and her studies to avoid family drama. Mel's Uncle, her father's brother, has always been in their lives. After her grandparents died he moved in and stayed in, bringing more beer and a new level of escalation to the situation.
How Did Other's See You?// A strange girl, but bright and bubbly and full of life and laughter. An absolute delight to have around, if not just a bit weird.
"Mel was never around, I can't tell you what she was in to, what she was doing, who she was with. She was a wild child we could never control." ~Nelson Jett.
"My baby girl might be an odd one but she's no killer, she's taken care o' me and her baby sisters her whole life, she'd never hurt a fly!" ~Maureen Jett.
"I knew from when Mel was real young that she was goin'ta be trouble for all o' us, she liked... strange things, and she was just never right in the head, ya'know? She had all these delusions." ~Gregory Jett.
"One time I found a pile of dead squirrels in the yard, wouldn't surprise me if it was Mel's collection of playthings. Certainly wouldn't surprise me, especially now..." ~Daphne Jett.
"I'm not making any comments on my sister, she's family and you don't shit on family. Good day." ~Janice Jett.
Other//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back