• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It Takes a Wolf

2SEATER

Howdy
A crime RP.

Fyodor Ivak; the Russian mob boss who runs your town. Many fear him, for he has quite the reputation, almost legendary. Others respect him, although out of fear. Some hate him, although they don't have the guts to stand up to him; that makes you a minority then For whatever reasonFyodor has ticked you off; kill a loved one, steal from you, bully you; whatever. The main thing is you have the balls to stand up and fight back. But taking him on alone? No, that'd be crazy. Luckily for you you're not alone; you've joined a gang of Fyodor haters.From petty crooks to full on murders, youall have one goal: kill Fyodor Ivak.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/it-takes-a-wolf.99459/

As stated before, this is a crime RP. That means that all our characters are criminals or at least have done something wrong. This also means I won't accept characters who are too young.

Please show your interest below and ask questions if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I forgot to let you know: midterms are being assholes, so I'm going to stay out of this one.

My apologies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back