• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Isle of Madness

Prolouge

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

A Note to Readers Unlike many other quests you may have been in have choices. However, to really input your mind into the heart-wrenching scenarios of this story, you will have no choices. Your commands will be thoughts in the character's head, and they will act upon them in a variety of ways. A good example is the story of Prelude.

The cave is dark.

You are sitting on the ground, hushing your breath, trying not to make a sound. Your hand is hovering over the candle you nicked from the refugee monument a few miles back, trying not to let any of the let shine through. The sound of wet drops of water bouncing off the caves floor echoed throughout the many tunnels circling you.
You listen intensely.

After a bit, you get up, wiping some mud off of your gown. The candles glow returns with your hand free from it, and the cave is illuminated.

Its massive.
It was man-made after all, for a purpose you don't quite know. But the Sisters had to have made it, right? Why else would it be ripe for an escape route because it's so close?

But now, after having been chased further into the belly of the beast, you have no idea where you are. You didn't really have a grip on your surroundings in the beginning anyways, so this situation wasn't helping. However, with the light of the etched and worn candle, you could see three distinct holes around you.

One behind you, which is where you ahd been running from. You probably don't want to go in there.
Another ahead of you, which is where the water is echoing from, and one smaller one to your immediate left.

Your candle is dimming, and time is running out. Its almost morning though, so you might be safe if you wait it out.

What to do...

[Input Command]

Last edited:
I should take the smaller hole to the left. Maybe what is chasing me will assume I went straight and will not notice this path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back