• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai

CoolRoleplayer

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
As the boy woke up, it didn't take long to figure out that ceiling was wrong, in fact, there was no ceiling. After processing for a few seconds, in a sleepy way, why the ceiling was wrong, he realized everything else was wrong as well. He wasn't anymore in the room that he fell asleep at. He quickly sat up, looking around, trying to find out where he was.

He was sitting in a yellow flower patch, and the grass around it was green. The light of the sun was a little warmer than usual, and he was at a mountain's feet. Nearby, there was a village with a castle...

He looked around, not sure what to do. He was sure, when he laid down to sleep the previous night, it was in a comfortable bed, over a comfortable pillow, apparently not anymore. Now, he was around grass, aroudn flowers, in some who-knows-where mountain, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. Though there was a village as well, with an odd construction, it even looked like an ancient castle.. Without much of a choice, he got himself up, and started walking there. Hopefully they would have food or water or both....

At the entrance of the village, he could notice a big feast in all the village. They're celebrating something, but what...? He could notice how the buildings were rather... Medieval. And the people there... Were not human, but not in a scary way.

Very fortunate of him. A feast! Plenty of food, and water!
Though he couldn't help to notice these people weren't human, which scared him a little bit. He stopped, thinking what to do next.
After sometime thinking, he decided to go ahead, considering it was the only village he found, and he was hungry. He slowly walked towards the table, hoping no one would notice himself, and then, he was going to pick a random item of food from there. It was a party.. hopefully everyone else would be very busy by being drunk, or dancing, anything so the boy wouldn't be noticed. Hopefully.

As the boy had picked up some food, he got startled by a loud cheer nearby, towards the castle. His conquered food almost fell. In that place the cheers came from there was the heart of the feast.

He saw the loud cheer nearby, and it startle him somewhat. Nevertheless, he shook himself off of it, and ate the food. He looked at the center of the feast, wondering what he should do. Because everyone look so odd, he was still apprehensive, and therefore, he decided not to go there.

It worked! He got food, and no one noticed! Why to tempt fate? He could have a whole breakfast perhaps, and no one would notice.
So he did just that. Keeping himself away from the center of the feast, he tried to call as least attention as possible, while eating some food.

Oh well. It worked nicely. He got a nice breakfast. Until he was suddenly rudely interrupted. Seeing the guards scared him.
It was now time to run away! And that's what he did. He didn't want to cause trouble, and, he had no idea what would happen if he didn't have an.. ID. Maybe they would put him in prison forever! Who knows!!!
He tried to run out of the village.

Obviously, the guards begin to run after him. Suddenly, more guards get alerted and begin chasing after him. More, and more... The crowd is confused and scared.

Upon realizing he was being pursued by an increasing number of guards.. He tried to run even faster.. not that it would matter.. he knew he would soon be overtaken, because his little legs wasn't that fast. He was just a kid, after all.

Therefore, while he was running, he decided to use his telekinetic powers. Starting with the closest guard, the one gaining the more ground, he pushed the guard's legs, causing him to stumble. And then he did it again with other guards with were gaining in, one by one. Hopefully that would be enough for him to flee! Because, he didn't know what else to do.

The guards fell one by one. They got farther and farther. He was safe. But suddenly, one last guard picks him up from the shirt as he rested, seemingly appearing from thin air. "Hmmm... This story doesn't convince me. Please, kid, don't make this more difficult. I'll lead you to the prince. He'll decide what to do." He begins dragging the boy.

He was freeeeeeeee!!!!!...... ..... bump.

As if a guard was teleported, he was suddenly in front of him and the boy crashed. Ouch.He really should be paying attention where he was going, instead of looking behind him.
He was soon picked by the shirt.

He tried to fight of course!
He tried to telekinetically push the guard away, a single push.
If it worked, he'd resume running.

The guard didn't budge. "I see. A human with psychic powers. Very interesting. I'm genuinely curious about what the prince will say. I might have to bring popcorn for this one!" ... He drags the boy to the place where that cheer from before took place.

Aaaaaaaaaa.
The boy is yet to give up. He started kicking, pushing, moving himself, trying anything to break himself freeee.
If nothing works, he'd probably give up.
Otherwise, he'd be back running.

The guard seems very strong. The boy gets laid on the floor. He raises his gaze, and he sees a rather... Fluffy looking... royal animal thing. They looked down on him with concern in their eyes. "Oh dear! You didn't hurt him, did you?" The guard shakes his head. "Good. ... Human. Do you know how things work around here?"

As soon as the boy is laid down on the floor, he gets himself up almost immediately, and looking around to see where he was. He only got partially to see where they were going as the guard was transporting him.

Nevertheless, he saw.. someone. An fluffy animal-like thingy. He held himself defensively as he watched both the guard and.. the prince? Was that the prince?
"Let.. me.. go." He threatened. What a great way to meet someone!
"I didn't do anything!" Except for eating a tiny bit of food that was careless left over a table for anyone to find and eat...... It was a party!

"Human. I won't hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt you. But please, allow me to explain. The king of the humans unleashed his armies upon us. Our magical shields will work, but not forever. We're extremely wary of humans. We fear that they might enter through our magical defenses. But you... You aren't from this world, are you? You don't have the mark that every human has... ... May I ask you why you came here? What were you looking for? And, most importantly, how did you get here?"

Oh. There are humans? Better to be with them, than to be with weird talking animals who had made him prisoner!
Also, did that thingy just say magical shields? What mark? With all of what was said, the boy was left very confused about what was going on in general.
"Mark? What mark?" He didn't answer any of the questions the fluffy thingy asked him..
"Where are them?" The human kingdom, that is, or whatever they call it.
"And how are you all talking?!" They were animals..!

"... They're east from here. ... But please, please don't go. We... Never meant to scare you. We're just... Wary of humans, but we couldn't hurt you at all. Whereas the humans... They can. A lot. Especially with the less important ones. We saw... Horrible things, physical and psychological. Please... Please, let me protect you. Let me... Let me call you a friend." He starts crying a bit.

What.. just happened? He looked at the prince, seemingly sad and crying, why? Why would he? Things were somewhat shady. These people were not behaving how he normally expected them to.
"Why?" He was further more confused about all of this. In fact, so confused, he was no longer apprehensive anymore.
"What things? What do you want from me?" At least he was no longer being demanding, he was just confused.

"..." He leads the boy inside the castle. Once inside, he takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry. It's just... We saw from a distance horrible submission techniques being performed by the humans towards their own kind. It was... Disgusting, and scary. We erected the magical walls since they began to attack us. Many of us were captured and enslaved for our magical properties. We've been behind these walls for a good decade now, but we're worried that humans will still find a way in. The ID thing is to ensure that they don't disguise themselves. ... As for what I want for you... A friend who won't treat me like a powerful and revered prince." He seems... Melancholic.

Sadly for the prince, the boy was wary. More so after the prince explained the situation. There were many holes in the explanation, suggesting, they were hiding something, or perhaps their intentions were not as good. The boy was smart!

He began asking lots of questions.
"If you're so afraid of humans, why to befriend one?"
"If the ID thing is to prevent disguise, what do you do with humans that are disguised?" .. for example.. himself!

He wasn't buying it. There's no way that someone be so afraid of humans at the same time wanting so badly to befriend one.
"Why do you really want me?" He felt he was being lied to. It was the only explanation. And that melancholy was just a way to deceive him, as if he was a naive kid! Maybe he was naive.. but in other areas! not in logic! Besides, .., he was told not to trust or speak to strangers....

Wait a second.
"Was you the one who brought me here?" It made sense.
"I want to go home. Let me go!" Not the human kingdom, actual home.. his bedroom, more specifically.

"... We haven't received a human from the human kingdom yet. We want to teach them kindness and empathy. I wanted to test that on you. We wanted to be, and we'll be kind with you. ... Where is your home, kid? .... Please... I want to help... I want everyone to be happy, but I sense your wariness... What can I do to make you believe I'm not what you think?"

Nop.

What could the prince do? At least that was easy to answer.
"Prove it then!" He said, his voice louder in tone than usual.
"I want him gone." He pointed to the guard that had brought him there.

Would the prince choose to stay alone with the boy? Without his guards?
The prince looked around the same size of the boy, but, slightly smaller.
Besides, that guard was scary and mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back