• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai: Trapped in a CS Thread

I
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

You've died and been Isekaied into another world. It seems perfect... but is it?

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Rules:

• Keep your characters within a reasonable power level. You will not be able to blow a house size crater in the ground in one punch of blast a brand new cave into a mountain.
  • No fandom characters. This is not a fandom RP.
  • This is a fantasy world so please try to stay within those constraints. Most importantly: no guns.
  • Stay awesome.
-BASIC INFO-

Name:
Nickname(s):
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Race (You can just make up one):
Class (You can just make up one):

-PERSONAL-

Cause of Death (How did you die to end up in this world):
High Concept (a brief one line description of your character's basic concept):
Personality:
Background:

-PHYSICAL-

Items (things that you carry on you at least most of the time):
Personal Items (Things that are really important to you. This is optional):
Skills and Abilities (non-magical things you can do):
Powers and Magical Abilities:
Appearance:

-FLUFF-

Theme Music (optional):
Voice Actor (optional) (who would play your character in a theoretical animated adaptation of this rp) (please note that this is purely theoretical. I will not actually be using your characters in any animated product):
Tropes (optional) (tropes that apply to your character):
Quote(s) (optional) (things your character has said that exemplify them as a person):
Other (optional) (anything else we should know?):

Last edited:
-BASIC INFO-

Name: Altair
Nickname(s): You can make one
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Bisexual aromatic
Race (You can just make up one): Shapeshifter
Class (You can just make up one): Artist

-PERSONAL-

When it turned out that Altair could take an inhuman form, people, with whom he lived in the same neighborhood for many years, decided that they have somehow end man’s life. They agreed to this because they were afraid of him and generally didn't like him much. He was a fairly high-profile artist who was very eager to share his terrible musical talent. Also chickens began to disappear. This little things turned good old friends into bloody beasts. They stopped seeing him and treated him like a human being. The whole story ended with a lynchment during which Altair was taken out of the house and stoned to death.

Closed inside
Personality:
Altar says about himself that he’s an artist. He always seems to be a bit out of touch with reality, dreams and creates with his white head in the shining stars.
Besides music he’s very fascinated by science and inquisitive about everything around him (especially humans). That’s mainly why he decided to leave among them when he was alive.
He seems to be always joyfully, optimistic and friendly person, but it’s better to keep in mind that he has low empathy. When Altair interacts with others he tries to be very calm, composed and patient. But if someone manages to upset him, arventian becomes immediately annoying and sarcastic.
Background: In rp, most of it I’ve included in death.
Family- unknown, place and time of birth- unknown. When he started living with people as a street storyteller and musician he was about 20 years old.

-PHYSICAL-

He always have with him long knifes and harmonica
Shapeshifter is pretty good at hunting and defending herself with a knife.
The main and only one power that Altair has is his animal from. At any time shapeshifter can turn into white lion, When this happens, his strength and flexibility increase. His skin becomes much thicker, which makes it difficult to hurt him with too weak or blunt weapons. The downside to this transformation is that for some reason his eyesight deteriorates significantly. As for his dimensions, they remain the same.
Appearance:
Almost 7’ tall adult man. Altair is all white; his skinny weak body, slender diamond-shaped face and long tousled hair (about the last one, it more looks like a mane than a hair at this point). Only the round bulging ice eyes have any color. About the outfit; male prefers dark blue (or green) light materials. His style is loose and casual; can be often seen wearing airy light-colored shirt with long sleeves, a little grayish scarf covering his shoulders and torso to the waist, with a decorative belt on it, long dark pants and leather tied boots.
Altair has numerous bracelets on the right leg and left hand. They are made of pieces of glass, mainly blue and green, sometimes for one such decoration there is a single one in red or yellow color.

-FLUFF-]

Voice Actor (optional) (who would play your character in a theoretical animated adaptation of this rp):
For sure adult man who’s voice is pretty high and sounds excited. Something similar that has this buddy.

For few personal reasons I would prefer not to use him in an optional animated production. If something like this would be arose, he can be replaced with any character that can only be slightly inspired by him.
If you really decided to do it, please contact me and I will clarify a few things

Last edited:

• Name: Fennec "Fox" Reynard
    Nicknames: Fox, Little Fox
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Sexuality: Asexual/Aromantic
    Race: Kitsune
    Class: Illusion Witch

-BASIC INFO-
angelremini.jpg
Name: Eri Arai
Nickname: -
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: bisexual
Race: angel
Class: cleric

-PERSONAL-

Cause of Death: fell off a cliff
High Concept: trigger happy unlimited blade works angel
Personality: cynical, overly competitive and takes no nonsense from other people.
Background: Eri had been the good perfect student as far as she can remember. Though for the last few years her scores had been dropping uncontrollably. This must be some mistake, she thought. She couldn't figure out why so she ended up venting her frustation at the quiet girl who took her first place. A few months later when the class do a hiking activity Eri slipped and fell off a cliff when she wanders alone. The only person who found her was the quiet girl, she stared at Eri and leave. As far as Eri concerned, no one ever found her until the bleeding on her head took her away.

-PHYSICAL-

Items:
none

Personal Items:
- A spiky pendant

Skills and Abilities:
- Arts & sciences. Piano, violin, painting, calligraphy, flower arrangement, math, physic and so on. Eri's parents were rich and they believed on the balance between right and left brain, or whatever. This was translated into Eri's schedule jampacked with various courses and cram schools which mostly she didn't want to but attend anyway.

- Light magic: Eri can use various spells that utilize the power of light. This can range from simple flash of bright light, creating light saber knock-off to launching magical artillery. No, she can't heal.

- Flight: As an angel, Eri can use her wings to fly.

- Clarity: Her eyes can see magical aura. Enabling her to identify magical items and magic casters with a glance.

- Primal Form: unavailable

Appearance:
Standing at 5'7, Eri is a slender girl with sharp-looking eyes, she's sure her eyes used to be brown but apparently it's red now and whenever she use clarity crosshairs would appear on the pupils. Her hair is still dark like before. She also get a pair of feathery white wings and a black halo floating above her head. Her new attire consists of a hooded black and white robe with golden trimming. It has holes cut on the back to allows her wings to spread out easily.

-FLUFF-

Theme Music: TBA
Voice Actor: TBA
Tropes: TBA
Quote(s):
"This is my karma, isn't it?"
"Human stupidity is the only unlimited things, even universe has it ends. Unfortunately for you, I'm not a human anymore."
"Sorry, but not sorry."

Other: TBA

-BASIC INFO-
View attachment 937302
Name: Eri Arai
Nickname: -
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: bisexual
Race: angel
Class: cleric

-PERSONAL-

Cause of Death: fell off a cliff
High Concept: trigger happy unlimited blade works angel
Personality: cynical, overly competitive and takes no nonsense from other people.
Background: Eri had been the good perfect student as far as she can remember. Though for the last few years her scores had been dropping uncontrollably. This must be some mistake, she thought. She couldn't figure out why so she ended up venting her frustation at the quiet girl who took her first place. A few months later when the class do a hiking activity Eri slipped and fell off a cliff when she wanders alone. The only person who found her was the quiet girl, she stared at Eri and leave. As far as Eri concerned, no one ever found her until the bleeding on her head took her away.

-PHYSICAL-

Items:
none

Personal Items:
- A spiky pendant

Skills and Abilities:
- Arts & sciences. Piano, violin, painting, calligraphy, flower arrangement, math, physic and so on. Eri's parents were rich and they believed on the balance between right and left brain, or whatever. This was translated into Eri's schedule jampacked with various courses and cram schools which mostly she didn't want to but attend anyway.

- Light magic: Eri can use various spells that utilize the power of light. This can range from simple flash of bright light, creating light saber knock-off to launching magical artillery. No, she can't heal.

- Flight: As an angel, Eri can use her wings to fly.

- Clarity: Her eyes can see magical aura. Enabling her to identify magical items and magic casters with a glance.

- Primal Form: unavailable

Appearance:
Standing at 5'7, Eri is a slender girl with sharp-looking eyes, she's sure her eyes used to be brown but apparently it's red now and whenever she use clarity crosshairs would appear on the pupils. Her hair is still dark like before. She also get a pair of feathery white wings and a black halo floating above her head. Her new attire consists of a hooded black and white robe with golden trimming. It has holes cut on the back to allows her wings to spread out easily.

-FLUFF-

Theme Music: TBA
Voice Actor: TBA
Tropes: TBA
Quote(s):
"This is my karma, isn't it?"
"Human stupidity is the only unlimited things, even universe has it ends. Unfortunately for you, I'm not a human anymore."
"Sorry, but not sorry."

Other: TBA
Approved.

-BASIC INFO-

Name: Altair
Nickname(s): You can make one
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Bisexual aromatic
Race (You can just make up one): Shapeshifter
Class (You can just make up one): Artist

-PERSONAL-

When it turned out that Altair could take an inhuman form, people, with whom he lived in the same neighborhood for many years, decided that they have somehow end man’s life. They agreed to this because they were afraid of him and generally didn't like him much. He was a fairly high-profile artist who was very eager to share his terrible musical talent. Also chickens began to disappear. This little things turned good old friends into bloody beasts. They stopped seeing him and treated him like a human being. The whole story ended with a lynchment during which Altair was taken out of the house and stoned to death.

Closed inside
Personality:
Altar says about himself that he’s an artist. He always seems to be a bit out of touch with reality, dreams and creates with his white head in the shining stars.
Besides music he’s very fascinated by science and inquisitive about everything around him (especially humans). That’s mainly why he decided to leave among them when he was alive.
He seems to be always joyfully, optimistic and friendly person, but it’s better to keep in mind that he has low empathy. When Altair interacts with others he tries to be very calm, composed and patient. But if someone manages to upset him, arventian becomes immediately annoying and sarcastic.
Background: In rp, most of it I’ve included in death.
Family- unknown, place and time of birth- unknown. When he started living with people as a street storyteller and musician he was about 20 years old.

-PHYSICAL-

He always have with him long knifes and harmonica
Shapeshifter is pretty good at hunting and defending herself with a knife.
The main and only one power that Altair has is his animal from. At any time shapeshifter can turn into white lion, When this happens, his strength and flexibility increase. His skin becomes much thicker, which makes it difficult to hurt him with too weak or blunt weapons. The downside to this transformation is that for some reason his eyesight deteriorates significantly. As for his dimensions, they remain the same.
Appearance:
Almost 7’ tall adult man. Altair is all white; his skinny weak body, slender diamond-shaped face and long tousled hair (about the last one, it more looks like a mane than a hair at this point). Only the round bulging ice eyes have any color. About the outfit; male prefers dark blue (or green) light materials. His style is loose and casual; can be often seen wearing airy light-colored shirt with long sleeves, a little grayish scarf covering his shoulders and torso to the waist, with a decorative belt on it, long dark pants and leather tied boots.
Altair has numerous bracelets on the right leg and left hand. They are made of pieces of glass, mainly blue and green, sometimes for one such decoration there is a single one in red or yellow color.

-FLUFF-]

Voice Actor (optional) (who would play your character in a theoretical animated adaptation of this rp):
For sure adult man who’s voice is pretty high and sounds excited. Something similar that has this buddy.

For few personal reasons I would prefer not to use him in an optional animated production. If something like this would be arose, he can be replaced with any character that can only be slightly inspired by him.
If you really decided to do it, please contact me and I will clarify a few things
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to deny this. Characters are not allowed to have powers before being Isekai'd (I'd also prefer that all the characters come from a modern day setting but I'm willing to be more lenient on that front). I know it sounds like I'm making up rules on the spot but I swear this was the intention from the start and I forgot to mention it. I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back