• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Tensei: Adventures In Aldeus.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lux-Logo.png
bafa2a69d9b733490c1ff659adb852ef.jpg
The grand doors of the guild swung open once again, yet this entrance lacked the dramatic flair that typically accompanied such moments. Oliver, now inhabiting the body of Lux, for nearly a month now, made his entrance with a quiet grace that contrasted sharply with the raucous arrivals of others. Despite the turned heads that followed his arrival, Lux paid little attention, his gaze sweeping across the bustling guild hall as if sizing up its inhabitants.

Stepping purposefully, he approached the guild's reception desk, where a slightly nervous receptionist awaited. "I, uhh... I've got the apples you asked for," Lux mumbled, producing a small sack from his nearly empty backpack. As the receptionist inspected the goods, Lux's eyes darted to the quest board, a focal point for the guild's diverse array of tasks.

Slinking through the small crowd that congregated near the board, Lux remained oblivious to any whispered names or levels associated with the quests. His focus landed on a quest that stirred a visceral reaction within him – a mission to thwart slavers with children as their targets. The mere thought of any form of slavery incited a burning anger in Lux, and the prospect of children being subjected to such horrors intensified his resolve.

With a swift turn, Lux maneuvered through the crowd, his attention consumed by the quest details in his hands. Unaware of his surroundings, he collided with a few unsuspecting guild members, sending him sprawling toward the counter. The commotion drew glances from those nearby, but Lux, with a hint of embarrassment in his expression, swiftly righted himself. A small, self-deprecating smile played on his lips, revealing that, despite the clumsiness, he found humor in his own spectacle.

Last edited:
View attachment 1127089
View attachment 1127110
The grand doors of the guild swung open once again, yet this entrance lacked the dramatic flair that typically accompanied such moments. Oliver, now inhabiting the body of Lux, for nearly a month now, made his entrance with a quiet grace that contrasted sharply with the raucous arrivals of others. Despite the turned heads that followed his arrival, Lux paid little attention, his gaze sweeping across the bustling guild hall as if sizing up its inhabitants.

Stepping purposefully, he approached the guild's reception desk, where a slightly nervous receptionist awaited. "I, uhh... I've got the apples you asked for," Lux mumbled, producing a small sack from his nearly empty backpack. As the receptionist inspected the goods, Lux's eyes darted to the quest board, a focal point for the guild's diverse array of tasks.

Slinking through the small crowd that congregated near the board, Lux remained oblivious to any whispered names or levels associated with the quests. His focus landed on a quest that stirred a visceral reaction within him – a mission to thwart slavers with children as their targets. The mere thought of any form of slavery incited a burning anger in Lux, and the prospect of children being subjected to such horrors intensified his resolve.

With a swift turn, Lux maneuvered through the crowd, his attention consumed by the quest details in his hands. Unaware of his surroundings, he collided with a few unsuspecting guild members, sending him sprawling toward the counter. The commotion drew glances from those nearby, but Lux, with a hint of embarrassment in his expression, swiftly righted himself. A small, self-deprecating smile played on his lips, revealing that, despite the clumsiness, he found humor in his own spectacle.

Hati got back up after the boy knocked her over and looked at him “hey man, can you at least watch where you’re going, you nearly hurt my sister” she replied with some irritation at the boy

Kyle Andrews

mood.

Curious / Bored

location.

Aldereid Kingdom's Adventurers Guild

tags.

Open for interactions

As the roaring man that was Dimitri stormed in through the guild doors a figure cautiously followed him soon after the doors had slammed shut, dressed from head to toe in winter clothing as a slight chill creeped in as he entered... But this cold was not caused by the warm weather outside. Various runes and symbols were stitched into the clothes adorning his body, as grey eyes coldly looked around the room before spotting the gathering group around the quest board. Quietly pulling the guild door closed behind him, he slowly approached the group. Some of those gathered around were more lively than others, though ultimately all of them were a little too loud for his liking. As he had reached the group the chilly air that had come through the door followed him like a shadow, with those paying enough attention now able to see each others breaths as he slipped through the group without saying so much as a word. Now standing directly in front of the quest board, he perused through what was available.
"Hmmm..." Kyle quietly hummed to himself as his eyes fell upon the investigation quest. The bored expression shifted to curiosity before a look of determination faintly appeared in his eyes, listening in to the group and hearing one of them mention forming a party. As he turned to see who suggested it he saw the Druid, who seemed much more quiet and reserved than the others were... At least, that was his first impression of them. He casually approached with a slight hand wave, before introducing himself. "Just... Feel free to call me Andrew. I'm interested in joining if you'll have me."

ギャラリア

♡coded by uxie♡

Iydunn
1701115936321.png

Normally a loud personality like Tai's would drive Iydunn away, back to a quiet nook where he could solve a puzzle or dive into a history book. But watching the fox and the rabbit interact, in their own friendly way, made it clear once more that Tai was a good person and energy like his was good for morale. Morale would soon be tested after the doors to the guild crashed open and another familiar face entered the hall. Iydunn had seen Dimitri before, though only in passing, when his journey brought him to the fighting arenas for the first time. He would never have guessed that this was the man's personality outside the ring. But he focused his attention back on his new allies.

"My name is..." Before he could speak a chill wind danced through the crowd and ironically warmed the elf's heart as memories of home flashed in his mind. He turned his gaze to Andrew and nodded his head in greeting. "...Iydunn. You're welcome to join us, Andrew." He declared. The team was growing fast and the job board seemed to only get more crowded. "I'll go register us. I should learn the process."

Maneuvering around the outside of the group so as not to hit anyone with his ears, Iydunn made his way towards the receptionists and put on a small smile. "Hello, I'd like to register a four person team for the slaver mission." He told the clerk.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death birdana birdana Rcticwolf Rcticwolf II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Iydunn

Normally a loud personality like Tai's would drive Iydunn away, back to a quiet nook where he could solve a puzzle or dive into a history book. But watching the fox and the rabbit interact, in their own friendly way, made it clear once more that Tai was a good person and energy like his was good for morale. Morale would soon be tested after the doors to the guild crashed open and another familiar face entered the hall. Iydunn had seen Dimitri before, though only in passing, when his journey brought him to the fighting arenas for the first time. He would never have guessed that this was the man's personality outside the ring. But he focused his attention back on his new allies.

"My name is..." Before he could speak a chill wind danced through the crowd and ironically warmed the elf's heart as memories of home flashed in his mind. He turned his gaze to Andrew and nodded his head in greeting. "...Iydunn. You're welcome to join us, Andrew." He declared. The team was growing fast and the job board seemed to only get more crowded. "I'll go register us. I should learn the process."

Maneuvering around the outside of the group so as not to hit anyone with his ears, Iydunn made his way towards the receptionists and put on a small smile. "Hello, I'd like to register a four person team for the slaver mission." He told the clerk.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death birdana birdana Rcticwolf Rcticwolf II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

“Are you sure you want to set up a four person team just for information gathering?” She asked “very well, can I get the names of all who are part of your team please?” She asked

Lios
Mentions: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Rcticwolf Rcticwolf birdana birdana II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Lios finished his oddly crunchy salad before making his way over to the group that Zahir was joining. "I'd like to throw my hat in for joining in on the slaver capturing quest. I can provide support via items and translation" said the young hero while greeting the group. He may not have been able to cleave demons in twain with a mighty sword of holy fire but he COULD converse with most beings on this continent and carry many different things. Lios showed his ID card which displayed his D-Rank status. He made sure to hide his class as best he could. Not that he was ashamed of it or anything. It was just prime material for a whole bunch of questions he didn't want to talk about right now. One of the guild staff proceeded to bring Lios a bag full of jingling coins for selling them the giant crab claw. Storing in inside of his personal storage. Lios did his best to make himself seem approachable so the others in the little group would think to bring him along on their adventure.

Wandering over to the receptionist desk to talk to a staff member who wasn't Maya for once. Lios asked if he could also sign up for the quest to locate the slavers. One might assume he was doing this out of a sort of heroic desire for justice. However Lios was more concerned with the proper care that would need to be dished out to the victims of the slavers. He wasn't very worried about putting on the airs of being a hero. His main concern was doing what he could with the abilities he developed on his own merits.

Iydunn
“You can never be too cautious.” He quickly replied to the clerk He was about to give the woman their names when a stranger approached and volunteered to join them. The group was filling up and getting larger it seemed, but Lios had some useful skills. “My name is Iydunn and my party will consist of, Zahir, Tai, and Andrew. And…Lios.” He said with some hesitation.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Bloody_Death Bloody_Death birdana birdana II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Kyle Andrews

Kyle followed a few feet behind Iydunn as he moved towards the receptionist, pulling his hood over his exposed head on the off-chance someone tried rubbing his hair. Just the thought of someone doing so sent chills down his spine as he started remembering his arrival into this world. He snapped out of his thoughts as the druid started saying the names of those in the group, looking to his side to see that someone he hadn't seen in the room before had appeared... Did they just get here? He paid it no mind as he gave a slight wave to the receptionist upon the druid saying his name, reaching into his pocket to pull out his guild card. He was only ranked as a D grade adventurer since he mostly did freelance work around the city, though he has kept his most powerful skills a secret from even his various clients. After all, why be an investigator if you don't have some tricks up your sleeve? After pulling out his guild card he showed it to the receptionist, making sure that it was also visible to his party members should they want to know of his ranking. While those around him could see his class was a Rogue, his hand hid the fact that he was also a Mage - seeing as he didn't want it to be public knowledge. Slipping his guild card back into his pocket he then dismissed himself from the counter, walking over to an empty table close by so that he could still hear all of the details about the quest they were going to be completing.

ギャラリア

♡coded by uxie♡

Lux-Logo.png
Observing the beastkin named Hati, Lux felt a slight warmth creeping into his cheeks. "S-sorry—I got caught up in reading one of these quests... Got me thinking is all," he stammered, momentarily flustered by his own distraction. As Hati rose from the floor, Lux followed suit, extending his hand in a conciliatory gesture.

"If I hurt you guys, I apologize. But my name's Lux," he explained, a small, apologetic smile playing on his lips. In that moment, he hoped that the genuine expression would diffuse any lingering tension from the earlier collision and convey his earnest intent to forge connections within the guild.

Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

View attachment 1127591
View attachment 1127592
Observing the beastkin named Hati, Lux felt a slight warmth creeping into his cheeks. "S-sorry—I got caught up in reading one of these quests... Got me thinking is all," he stammered, momentarily flustered by his own distraction. As Hati rose from the floor, Lux followed suit, extending his hand in a conciliatory gesture.

"If I hurt you guys, I apologize. But my name's Lux," he explained, a small, apologetic smile playing on his lips. In that moment, he hoped that the genuine expression would diffuse any lingering tension from the earlier collision and convey his earnest intent to forge connections within the guild.

Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Hati sighed and smiled taking his hand in a firm grip. “It’s ok, nobody got hurt, that’s all that matters, my name is Hati, and this is my sister Telara” she replied pointing at the other wolf girl “I was just looking for an easy job for her first time as an adventurer” she added

Raissa Chirsk.png
Raissa Chirsk

Titles: The Mage-Slayer, Noble

Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf LadyOfStars LadyOfStars birdana birdana Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Bloody_Death Bloody_Death II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II
Stats
Strength: A
Magic: D
Speed: C
Dexterity: C
Vitality: B
Intelligence: A

Skills active:

Raissa watched as the Chaos in the guild only seemed to get more chaotic and it didn't help that some of the newer arrivals seemed to be causing trouble. Letting out a sigh, she cleared her throat and walked over toward the group that seemed to be going for the slaver request. To which seemed like it was going to be right up her alley in the matter. Plus her close proximity to the Royal family dictated that she deal with matters of the realm such as these. As the group seemed to start getting formed, she took a deep breath and approached the counter.

"You can count on my blade as well for the slaver request, this is a matter I need to look into myself. If we can find them then even better but, I don't think you can ever have too many hands," Raissa stated with a smile as she flashed her guild card to the receptionist. "Lady Raissa Chirsk, Daughter of the Duke of House Chirsk, Knight-Captain, and better known as the Mage-Slayer," She introduced herself with a smile as she bowed her head resting her hand on her sword.

Lux-Logo.pngbafa2a69d9b733490c1ff659adb852ef.jpg

"Oh, well, it's a pleasure to meet you guys!" Lux's smile widened as some sense of friendship began to form. "If you're looking for an easy quest, I... may have found one. It bothers me that it could be real, but all it is... is information gathering." He extended the quest paper to Hati, his eyes reflecting a mix of determination and concern. "All we need to do is report what we find... It should be safe and easy."

Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Moonberry Moonberry

Telara

The apparently thirsty young wolf girl, blinked, her attention sliding from the shirtless loud man to the young red haired man with the big blue eyes. For a moment she considered him and his stature, before putting a hand to cup over her sisters ear.

"Actually he's adorable can i change my mind? We can do recon first right? Look at those eyes! How can you say no?"​

Last edited:
Telara

The apparently thirsty young wolf girl, blinked, her attention sliding from the shirtless loud man to the young red haired man with the big blue eyes. For a moment she considered him and his stature, before putting a hand to cup over her sisters ear.

"Actually he's adorable can i change my mind? We can do recon first right? Look at those eyes! How can you say no?"​

Hati sighed and looked at her sister “can’t you get a hold of yourself Telara? We don’t need any of your antics right now, we need to get you some experience as an adventurer” she replied and turned back towards Lux Silent Child Silent Child “yes I do believe that would be a good easy start, nothing dangerous about looking for information” Hati smiled, clearly she was concerned about her sisters safety

Iydunn
“You can never be too cautious.” He quickly replied to the clerk He was about to give the woman their names when a stranger approached and volunteered to join them. The group was filling up and getting larger it seemed, but Lios had some useful skills. “My name is Iydunn and my party will consist of, Zahir, Tai, and Andrew. And…Lios.” He said with some hesitation.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Bloody_Death Bloody_Death birdana birdana II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Bloody_Death Bloody_Death birdana birdana II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

“Alright Iydunn, seeing as how you are new to the adventurers guild we will need to get you set with a membership” she replied and pulled out a piece of paper and placed it in front of him “if you can fill out this paper we can get you your guild ID and you can officially start this quest” the receptionist smiled

Lux-Logo.pngbafa2a69d9b733490c1ff659adb852ef.jpg

"Wait, really?" Lux's surprise was evident as his request was accepted. A bright smile adorned his face as he approached, doing a small bow of thanks to the two girls. "This is going to be so fun!"

In truth, this marked a significant moment for Lux. These individuals were the first, not including the receptionist, to genuinely interact with him in a friendly manner since his arrival in this unfamiliar world. His early encounters in the barn on the edge of town had left him with a less-than-welcoming impression, and now, with a clean slate and newfound companions, he was determined to make the most of it.

Lux straightened up after a moment, his enthusiasm seemingly unchanged. "I suppose we should go accept this quest then, right? Do you guys have any questions, concerns, uhh... statements?" His words showed a mix of readiness and a hint of nervousness.

Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Moonberry Moonberry

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Bloody_Death Bloody_Death birdana birdana II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

“Alright Iydunn, seeing as how you are new to the adventurers guild we will need to get you set with a membership” she replied and pulled out a piece of paper and placed it in front of him “if you can fill out this paper we can get you your guild ID and you can officially start this quest” the receptionist smiled
Iydunn
Iydunn followed the receptionist’s instructions and proceeded to fill out the needed paperwork to get himself registered with the guild. It was the first time in a long time that he’d had to write his name down and register for anything, so he was a little excited.

Telaras ears dropped and her tail swept slowly from side to side.

"Sorry...I got excited." A deep inhale followed her words and she strummed her lute again, humming while watching the long ear write out his information. "Soo do I need to do that too? I can do it!" She practically skipped up to where the long eared fellow was and requested politely, if not a little too enthusiasticly, to fill out a form for herself. She scribbled the words down, still humming the whole time. Once she'd finished her scribbling, she returned the paper with a wide grin, before skipping back to Hati and lux. "All done! "

Kyle Andrews

mood.

Concerned, Anxious

location.

Guild Hall Table

As Kyle sat and waited for the rest of their group to gather up he noticed someone approach the counter from the crowd gathered around the quest board. At first he didn't pay much mind to the woman, though the gnawing feeling of Deja Vu started to kick in... Did he know her from somewhere before? And as she introduced herself to the receptionist to join the group it clicked, and his face shifted from a curious ponder to a concerned glare. Raissa the Mage Slayer was someone he's avoided to the best of his ability, as his job of investigating people for clients sometimes shifted to that of assassination. Though he was selective with the cases he took and careful to not leave evidence, he still avoided showing his abilities in public on the off-chance that someone could connect everything to him... Assassination may still be alive and well in this world, but it didn't make it legal. He took a moment to mask the emotions showing on his face before looking away from Raissa, his gaze drifting around the room as he listened to the various conversations happening around him.

ギャラリア

♡coded by uxie♡

زاهر حكيمي
Zaahir Hakimi

Aldereid's Adventure Guild

tags

Interactions: birdana birdana || LadyOfStars LadyOfStars || Rcticwolf Rcticwolf || saxon saxon || Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Mentions: II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II
Zaahir gave a quiet chuckle at the bantering from the two receptionist staying nonchalant yet keeping what they're saying in the back of his mind. He was curious about what they could do. But the topic about the slaves was more ear catching. Information hunting wasn't that bad...but this party was looking to be really large for this type of mission...really big. Was everyone and their mother's doing this!? Also he was sure Tai and other people like him would alert the whole nation of their arrival before they even manage to find those bandits! But he probably had enough self awareness not to do that right...but he could see it being very possible.

Another newbie named Andrew. Their resident baby hero. And even the nightmare knight herself! He guessed a grand quest like children trafficking would catch everyone's attention, huh? He soon came over. Peeking at the quest registration form with all their names. "Whew. This went from a party of three to a party of six in an instant, huh? You sure you all aren't secretly rabbits?" He spoke with a tease. "Our little hero and the Queen Bee herself~" His list of silly nicknames will never end.

"To those who might not know. I'm Zaahir. I hope we can have fun out there." If course completing the mission was important. But there was no need to be bored all the time! He handed his Id over to the receptionist so he could be properly added to the party. Until that was done, he was going to give Idyunn his unconditional support!

"You're one step away from being a member~ First quest are the most memorable. So, getting such a quest as your first one is sure to leave some sort of impression. And hopefully it's a good one. I've personally never been in a party this large...so I guess there's something new for both of us. How exciting~" And interesting quest with an interesting group. Surely nothing could go wrong, right?
code by @Nano

Silent Child Silent Child Moonberry Moonberry

Hati smiled and looked at the board for a moment longer before finding another small job, it was to guard a group of farmers from a village as they collected herbs in the forest “this should be a good starting point, and it’ll help you two gain experience” Hati replied and took it to the receptionist registering her, Telara and Liz for both the guard task and the info gathering. “Alright you two let’s get going” she replied and began pushing them both out the door

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia birdana birdana II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
Acethekidd Acethekidd

The receptionist looked at Iydunn and the rest of his party “alright Iydunn you are all set and your party is registered for the task of gathering information on the slave trade, you can start by asking around town, or my recommendation is to grab another quest that takes you somewhere else and you can ask questions there, you may also want to decide who will be the party leader” she smiled and handed him his ID

Last edited:
Lux-Logo.png
"W-wait, a guarding quest? I-I'm not really sure if I'm good at protecting anyone," Lux expressed his nervousness, his hesitation evident in his voice. Hati's hand on his back ushered him toward the door. While Lux possessed the ability to verbalize protection, a skill honed in his past life as Oliver, the prospect of physical combat remained a challenge for his current form.

The uncertainty lingered in Lux's mind as he contemplated the upcoming task, aware of the potential limitations imposed by his current body... as it had in his previous life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back