• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Tensei: Adventures In Aldeus.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
One particularly bright and sunny day in the Aldereid kingdom, one of the adventurers guild’s receptionist stood at her counter waiting for something to do. She looked around and saw plenty of adventurers walking around and chatting, looking at the job board and going about their day, the other receptionists were doing their jobs. She didn’t have to wait long however as a small group of adventurers came in to claim their reward.

“Hello and welcome back to the Aldereid kingdom branch of the adventurers guild, how may I assist you today?” She asked happily

“Yeah we’re here to collect on our job of taking out a group of bandits in the forest.” The leader replied

“Ah yes, and do you have proof of the jobs completion?” The receptionist asked

The group nodded and each placed a bag on her counter containing remnants of the bandits. She hated this part of the job, it always turned her stomach at the sight of mutilated body parts, she then took each bag and placed them on the floor without looking in them and pulled out the payment. “Very well, your payment is 20 silver coins, feel free to find another job if you wish” she smiled

“We do have some information for sale” a second in the group stated

The receptionists eyes widened “oh? Do tell” she smiled and pulled out some more coin

“There’s rumors going around that these bandits are kidnapping kids from all over to sell them into slavery, and they’ve been doing it for months now, we couldn’t get any more from these ones, so keep an ear out and maybe get the guild to properly investigate” he added

The receptionist nodded and passed the coins without a word and the group left, she took the bags and threw them in the garbage in the back room to be collected by someone else for disposal as she made an inquiry to the guild master about the rumors.

—- the guild masters room —-

“Hmmm… this is concerning, even with the increased bandit activity calamity is on the horizon, and now adding in the slave trade this isn’t good, not only is war coming to the human kingdoms, but this might bring in the other races and make this a blood bath, I am going to have to bring this up to the other branch guild masters and figure out how to proceed” he said to himself

Eventually a job was posted in every guild hall about needing adventurers to help investigate rumors of a slave trade being operated by bandits.

Iydunn
1700691311574.png

From the northern, frozen forests to the big city, Iydunn had spent weeks traveling the land and discovering its secrets. Although all this time had only managed to put a very minuscule dent in the knowledge that was still to be acquired.

A few weeks ago the young wood-elf departed the Aurora Woods in the hopes of completing his Trials, a right of passage that would not only promote him in wood-elf society, but also help to expand his understanding of the world and the way it worked. As a Druid this appealed to Iydunn a great deal, but as a person from another world this was one of the most important undertakings he’d endeavor to complete.

To that end he followed the advice of a traveler he’d crossed paths with and decided to join the Adventurer’s Guild. So far he’d avoided taking on quests and kept to himself, but as his journey led him to the city he felt it was now or never.

Though he’d spent his past life in the city his new life had been spent in the serene forests and with very limited interactions to outsiders. So being among the hustle and bustle of the city was a bit jarring for Iydunn. The noises, the smells, and the personalities were more than he’d to deal with the past few years. Perhaps the most surprising was the presence of animals in the city, mostly birds and rodents scurrying in the shadows, but they brought Iydunn some comfort and even helped him find his way.

Though it took some time he eventually found his way to the Adventuerer’s Guild where a certain mission in the board had drawn his attention. “Slavers…” His voice, low and soft, came out like a whisper from inside his hood. “…an unsavory sort, even worse to target children.”

birdana birdana Acethekidd Acethekidd Bloody_Death Bloody_Death saxon saxon Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Tai Qiuhuan

location.

adventurer's
guild; quest
board

interact.

iydunn

nearby.

n/a

After about a week of blessed silence and freedom from annoying, screaming foxes busting loudly through doors at all hours of the day(and night), the tranquility was abruptly ruined by a loud screaming fox busting loudly through the door. At least it was during daylight hours and not when the few adventurers who holed up in the guild hall were trying to sleep. No kindness for the night owls, though.

"Good morning, lovelies!" Qiuhuan crowed loudly, boisterous as always, tails swishing as he sauntered forward, "or afternoon? Whenever."

He flicked his sleeves out, moving towards the desk, "We will all be ecstatic to know that his Baron Von Whatever will stop sending missives to our illustrious branch every week complaining about his ghost problem being left undone. After fifteen exorcisms, I have very safely determined it was not, in fact, the deceased family of the cleaning staff he refused to pay haunting him for reparations- as he so strongly believed- but instead a rather lively family of raccoons haunting his attic! Shockingly, this made him reconsider his refusal to pay the cleaning staff." he chattered to the receptionist, who's opinion of him would not stop him from regaling her and every other unfortunate soul within earshot of his mission.

He looked very poised to start his overwrought act of begging and pleading for a new quest- already starting to slink over the counter and stretch out- when the receptionist quickly shunted him off towards the board, stopping the theatrics before they could start. As he swayed over, he tilted his head, nose twitching as he eyed the other at the board. There was something familiar, and he squinted as he sidled up.

"Are you going- Ah! Little druid! I remember you! So you did make it out here! Good, good! Are you taking a mission? Do you want help? It's never good to be overwhelmed- of course, if it's only things like 'find my lost cat!' you probably won't need this one, ah, but what's... posted..." he talked loud, and fast, only stopping when his eyes slid to the board and caught sight of the mission Iydunn had been eyeing. For just a moment, his expression was very sharp, ears tipping back before he smoothed out to a more bland curiosity.

"Were you thinking of taking that one? I don't think I could leave it alone, personally."

太 秋歡

♡coded by uxie♡

Hati sprinted through the forest “where the hell did it go? You’d think a boar of that size would be easy to spot” she growled to herself for losing sight of the creature. She closed her eyes and calmed herself, focusing on tuning everything out as she fell back on her honed hunting instincts. Her ears remained still until a rustling in the distance drew her attention and her body shifted in its direction.

“Found you!” She howled and gave chase once again soon picking up the scent of its blood from when she injured it earlier “Hehe now there’s no escaping me!” She continued, quickly picking up pace to the point of being a blur if anyone saw her. then she came across the Fang Boar that was detailed in the job listing as causing issues with a small village by eating their crops. She didn’t understand why there was an issue with a simple pig until she found it and learned it was no ordinary pig, it was easily the size of 3 full grown cows, a very tough hide, and gnarled fangs in its mouth, clearly it was a monstrous pig.

“I got you now!” She grinned and leapt into the air before coming down on its back, plunging both bladed gauntlets into it and bringing a squeal of pain from the boar as it tried to shake her off. The boar charged through tree trunks in an attempt to get her off, the trees couldn’t stand in the way of this pig and easily splintered under its charge, causing Hati to suffer branches and chunks of wood hitting and occasionally drawing blood from her body as they cut her skin.

“You want to play dirty?! Fine, I’ll play dirty too!” She growled angrily as she removed her gauntlets from its back and in a swift motion came down on its head with a fist full of black flames “Daemon Flames!!” She shouted and as her fist made contact with the boars head, its legs buckled and the massive pig fell forward, landing on its head before rolling onto its back squealing and twitching uncontrollably as pain wracked every nerve in its body.

“Too bad, this was just getting fun” she chuckled lightly before slicing the pigs throat to let it bleed out until it died. “Phew, what a day, time to get this catch back to the village” she stated to herself before hefting the creature on to her shoulders before immediately dropping it as she groaned in pain. She checked herself and found a chunk of wood had pierced her side “ouch, damn that hurts, best have someone check that out later” she groaned as she began to drag the pig back to the village that hired her, the village patched up her wounds, stripped the boar of its hide and tusks for Hati’s needed proof and gave her a slab of prime meat from the boar as a reward for her help as the village celebrated with a feast.

After the celebration Hati smiled and told them she had to return to collect the guilds payment, the villagers once again thanked her before she left, then she made her way back to the adventurers guild in the Aldereid kingdom.

Raissa Chirsk.png
Raissa Chirsk

Titles: The Mage-Slayer, Noble

Mentions: birdana birdana Acethekidd Acethekidd LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Stats
Strength: A
Magic: D
Speed: C
Dexterity: C
Vitality: B
Intelligence: A

Skills active:

The sound of metal sabatons echoed against the damn cold walls, the hallway lit by a single torch every five feet on the left-hand side. The light of the torches shone against Raissa's silver hair every so often. As she rounded the corner several knight stood outside a heavy wooden door. When they saw her coming, they unlocked the door; walking in several guards were standing at the corners of the room while a man well into his fifties sat tied and gagged. "Liam Grunchald, you were a hard man to track down, a well-known mage. You killed some of my better knights while we tried to capture you. Wanted for several murders and banditry now If I remove the cloth, you will behave, right?" She inquired, her facial expression neutral as she walked behind Liam and cut the back of the cloth.

"The Mage-Slayer I assume; I won't apologize for what I've done; I did what I had to for the common folk. Despite the freedom and the peace, they are the ones that always seem to lose," Liam retorted as he looked over his shoulder and followed Raissa around until she was standing in front of him. "Fire-" Liam shouted as he tried to cast his spell the mana that was being needled suddenly vanished just as soon as it had come. Raissa let out a sigh as she held a finger up and waved it in front of him.

"You won't be casting any spells around and since you tried to use magic well, I guess we can finish this now. Liam Grunchald, by the power and authority his Grace has granted me you are guilty of all charges against you and are to be swiftly executed," As Raissa finished she quickly drew her sword and cleanly cut the man's head from his shoulders, looking at the blood on the blade she let out a sigh there was a tinge of sadness in her eyes. Deactivating Dispersion zone she let out a sigh as the ability was draining. But she knew this was justice that needed to be served. "Take care of the body, I have other matters to attend to," She concluded wiping the blade clean before leaving the room and heading toward the guildhall.

Walking through the streets, Raissa casually rested her hand on the pommel of her sword. As she passed by people, some of them bowed their head as they walked past. The city for the moment was peaceful and she was hoping it was going to stay that way. But with political troubles on the horizon, she wasn't sure what was going to happen next. There was peace at least for the time being and she was going to take advantage of that. Reaching the guild, there was a loud voice that seemed to carry through the air.

Seeing the red-haired Kitsune, Raissa didn't pay him too much mind as she walked over to the board and saw the slaver request. Well that isn't something you see everyday. Well I suppose as a Knight Captain, a noble, and an adventurer I should at least look into the matter. Taking note of the details she walked over toward the reception counter, "Has anyone else come up wanting to look into the slaver request?" She inquired.

Lios

Lios casually entered the guild hall after doing his best to open the saloon style doors with some extra oomph. The moment he stepped into the room. He could feel many eyes on him. Raising his hand and giving a small wave to those present. Lios's ears were assaulted by cheers of Little Hero. A few of the older adventurers came over to greet him. He was invited for drinks, a chance to regale them with his latest adventure or even some private lessons with a rather forward elf girl. Lios turned them all down but paid for their next round of drinks regardless. This earned him yet another round of cheering. Wandering over to the counter and the Guild Receptionist whose name he could never quite remember. Lios turned in some of the quests he had taken on.

"Hey MeriMeri, I'm back from Honeywood"

"My name is Melissa, Lios. I heard from the Honeywood branch that you had delivered those potions for the newbie adventure course as requested. Here's your payment and another request under your belt. A few more and you might make C rank"

"Oh! Miranda! I also took the time to do those F Rank herb quests around the edge of the Gildergleam Forest. A nice little sprite told me where I could find a whole three bags worth!"

"Lios... my name is Melissa and YOU FOUND HOW MANY?!"

Herb collection was a quest normally taken care of by new adventurers so they can get used to the whole process of taking on quests. Depending on the herb collected, the amount and even the rank of the quest. Astute adventurers could make a pretty penny. Typically one would only need to procure a small bags worth to complete the quest. Lios waved his hand in the air and dropped three rucksacks full of Gyarish Greens, which were the primary ingredient in a lot of basic healing medicines onto the reception desk. This was a normal sight for Melissa, given that Lios had the largest Item Box she had ever seen. It was much smaller when he first joined the guild as an E-Rank. Things were a little more sour back then as registering for the Adventurers Guild had revealed Lios's class as a Hero to everyone.

The buzz around such a thing was enough to get an S-Rank or two in just to see him. Such excitement died down when it was revealed that Lios was actually very mediocre by most peoples standards of heroism. His ability parameters had a fairly modest growth rate and his skills were far more suited to a porter than a hero. Still that didn't seem to bother Lios, who slowly rose in rank while using his abilities to their fullest. He delivered supplies to that village suffering an epidemic, assisted those Mist Mountain Dwarves in taking their treasure back from a dragon and even repaired the treasured pendant of the vampire queen. Certainly he lacked the might or mysticism previous heroes have had in droves. However his unique ability to provide aid to those in trouble had turned the formerly disappointed opinions of his peers around. Lios may not have been an almighty hero but he was still THEIR Hero.

"Marie can I take this slaver finder quest... also is this worth anything?"

"Melissa, Lios!. Anyway please be careful hunting those slavers and OH MY GODS IS THAT THE CLAW OF CRABMONGUS?!"

birdana birdana LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Hati soon arrived at the guild and walked up to the receptionist. “Ah Miss Sköllus welcome back, how did your request go?” She asked with a smile.

Hati placed the pelt and the 4 gnarled fangs on the table. “It was a bit surprising at the start, never saw one so big” Hati chuckled. “Well they do get that big sometimes, but never the less, you have completed your task and here is your reward, don’t spend it all at once” the receptionist chuckled and handed her payment

“Thank you, is there any more hunting requests?” She asked with a smile as she accepted the payment. “At the moment no, but we have received a request from the guild master to help in an investigation about slaver reports” the receptionist responded

“Oh? That’s rather surprising, and a bit concerning, but I’ll see how much I can help” Hati smiled and nodded before turning and heading towards the job board, stopping short as her nose twitched a few times as a few familiar smells assaulted her.

Hati approached the board with her arms crossed “today must be a special day, we get a visit from ‘the little hero’ and Lady Raissa, oh how us common folk must be lucky” Hati stated with slight irritation “don’t you two have something better to do then hang around the guilds job board?”

زاهر حكيمي
Zaahir Hakimi
tags
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf || Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia || saxon saxon || birdana birdana || LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
It was the beginning of a new day, and Zaahir had just finished up his latest quest. Retrieve some stolen goods from some bandits for some lazy bum who couldn't bother to get it himself. Or maybe they were just afraid of all the violent bandits. Oh well. He got paid and that's all that matters to him. Even if there was a big irony in the situation. A local thief returning stolen goods to the stolen from. He laughed at the realization.

He waltzed into the guild. His long ears perking up when he heard both familiar and unfamiliar voices coming from the guild. It seems like some new faces has entered the crowd. He stepped on carrying a large crate of things. Bringing it up to the counter and sitting it down for the receptionist to look through. "Here you go, dear~ A whole crate of stolen goods. Claimed by yours truly just for you~" He offered the woman a sweet wink as she just laughed. Being used to the rabbit and his antics. She went through the contents to make sure everything was here. And once she confirmed all the stolen goods were present she smiled.

"Good job once again, Zaahir! Let me go get your reward." Zaahir's eyes lit up at the sound of a reward. As they always did. Nothing made a grown man more excited then the promise of money! As he waited, his ears lazily perk up at the little. The sounds of more people he recognized. A certain wolf girl walked in with the smell of blood from the newest prey she probably caught. And the strong smell of way too many herbs in one place from their resident hero. It was already looking to be another chaotic day. And the day has barely begun. The reception soon returned with a sack of gold. Handing it to Zaahir and sending him in his way. Mentioning something about a big job just posted on the board...?

"Thank you, dear~ Don't miss me too much when I'm gone~" He waved her off before approaching the board. Noting the small crowd. "Don't be so crude, miss puppers~ How could they resist coming with so many fascinating people present?" Zaahir spoke smugly. Flashing a smug grin towards the hot-headed hybrid before stepping away before he got swiped at for his targeted teasing. It wouldn't be the first time, and it surely wouldn't be the last. He gracefully moving his way behind Lios. Placing his hands on his shoulders and giving him a firm but friendly shake. "How's our resident baby hero? Don't worry about miss grumpy pants over there. My favorite baby hero is always welcome here~" He spoke teasingly, ruffling his hair like this was his child before letting go of him. Turning towards the white haired knight. "Nice to see you as well, Madam night terrors." He gave a joking bow to her before weaving his way through the crowd. Had these not be people that knew him and his questionable habits, he probably would have snagged a few treasures. But he kept his hands to himself this time. Figuratively of course.

He soon spotted a certain fox and a new face. A wood elf with ears that rivaled his own! Oh he was jealous! Almost. "I thought I heard you. No one can quite assault my ears like you, sir child." Zaahir mused at the fox. Having always called him a child for his loud voice and a personality that was a bit too sunny. He was able to hear this man's voice before he even entered the guild. "Always a delight to see a new face. We should make a club for people with long ears like us~" He gave a playful wink. Raising up his long ears to make the point stand out.

"Now what were we all looking at..." He made his way to the front. Looking at the question board for the newest job. One mentioning enslavement of children? The sight made the rabbit scoff. Immediately dampening his playful mood in an instant. What kind of sick bastards enslave children of all people? These type of people were the worst. Ones who deserved to be robbed of everything they own! Let them suffer a bit before hoping they suffer in the next life.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
Telara
DALL-E-2023-11-25-18-26-23-Anime-style-image-of-a-young-girl-with-raven-black-hair-and-golden-eyes-f.png

A young woman with long raven black hair, walked along the forest path, with long and lazy lopes. She hummed and strummed on her lute as she did so, glancing every which way with a joyful glee. She was finally old enough to travel out on her own. No one to tell her what to do or where to go. She'd only been on the road for a few days and nights so far, but she knew already she was going to have to find a way to make some coin, or her stomach would be cursing her.
"In a world where dreams touch the sky,
A daring heart, with hopes so high.
Through forests deep and mountains steep,
A journey starts, no time to sleep." She sang aloud with a playful lilt to her voice. As she sang, her voice ringing out with an obnoxious loudness; she noticed the crowd gathering at the adventurer's guild, and decided it was worth investigating. She strummed her lute again, taking a deep breath and belting out the chorus with every step bringing her closer to the adventurer's guild and the people within.
"In the night, where dreams are spawned.
With every step, a story unfolds," As she reached the threshold of the building she burst into the front doors, strumming a final chord on her lute and singing at the top of her lungs, with a literal kick and punch into the air.
"Punch the moon! brave and bold!"

As she finished her song she did a little bow to no one in particular, then looked around with a grin at her audience. It was then that she saw the familiar and yet unfamiliar head of another wolf girl. Her own black ears twitched with excitement, her long black tail swishing back and forth.

"Oh ! Oh! Hati! Is that you?! Its me! Telara!!"

Telara
DALL-E-2023-11-25-18-26-23-Anime-style-image-of-a-young-girl-with-raven-black-hair-and-golden-eyes-f.png

A young woman with long raven black hair, walked along the forest path, with long and lazy lopes. She hummed and strummed on her lute as she did so, glancing every which way with a joyful glee. She was finally old enough to travel out on her own. No one to tell her what to do or where to go. She'd only been on the road for a few days and nights so far, but she knew already she was going to have to find a way to make some coin, or her stomach would be cursing her.
"In a world where dreams touch the sky,
A daring heart, with hopes so high.
Through forests deep and mountains steep,
A journey starts, no time to sleep." She sang aloud with a playful lilt to her voice. As she sang, her voice ringing out with an obnoxious loudness; she noticed the crowd gathering at the adventurer's guild, and decided it was worth investigating. She strummed her lute again, taking a deep breath and belting out the chorus with every step bringing her closer to the adventurer's guild and the people within.
"In the night, where dreams are spawned.
With every step, a story unfolds," As she reached the threshold of the building she burst into the front doors, strumming a final chord on her lute and singing at the top of her lungs, with a literal kick and punch into the air.
"Punch the moon! brave and bold!"

As she finished her song she did a little bow to no one in particular, then looked around with a grin at her audience. It was then that she saw the familiar and yet unfamiliar head of another wolf girl. Her own black ears twitched with excitement, her long black tail swishing back and forth.

"Oh ! Oh! Hati! Is that you?! Its me! Telara!!"

Hati’s ears perked up at the sound of someone familiar singing as they entered the guild and she spun on her feet “Telara?! What are you doing here?!?” She replied with surprise before running up to her and picking her up in a big hug “I’ve missed you dear sister!” She stated happily “but still what are you doing here??” She asked as she put her back down

Telara

DALL-E-2023-11-25-19-23-51-Anime-style-portrait-of-two-young-girls-who-are-sisters-with-long-black-h.png

Telaras tail was flicking back and forth, enough to create a little gust behind her. She wrapped her arms around her sisters shoulders, and let out a long "Squeee!"

"It is you ! Oh I can't believe I ran into you so fast! Mama finally said I'm old enough to take care of myself now. She's not doing too good right now, but the money you've been sending has been helping with her medicine. The village elder said he'd make sure she got her medicine every day, so I can go and make her proud, just like you!" She might have added the last part, the village and Hati had had a bit of a bitter good bye from what she remembered. "Oh I'm so Excited I found you ! Can I Come with you on a job?! Please please please! I promise I won't be a hindrance! I'm really powerful!!" She Excitedly began to jab at the air, and turned to dramatically punch the air, only to jab straight into the shoulder of Zaahir. She blinked at her mistake, and made an apologetic smile, slowly rubbing the back of her head, her ears lowering, a show of her embarrassment.

"heh..heh..heh....Sorry...got a little too excited..."

Last edited:
Raissa Chirsk.png
Raissa Chirsk

Mentions: birdana birdana Acethekidd Acethekidd LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Moonberry Moonberry Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Stats

Skills active:

Raissa looked back over her shoulder as she heard Hati mention her and Lios, "Come on Hati, there is no reason to be that cross this early in the day. Besides, we are both adventurers as well," She smiled ever so slightly mockingly as she turned now to face her. "So what brings you to the guild today or are you from job to job right now?" She inquired before her attention was once again then shifted toward someone else as there seemed to be a nickname that was floating around that seemed to fit her.

Her eyes shifted toward Zaahir, "But whose dreams are we talking about here, surely it can't be yours Zaahir," Raissa retorted playfully as she watched him disappear back into the crowd. When she returned her attention back to Hati when Telara's voice filled the guildhall. She chuckled shaking her head, though the problem with the potential slavers came back up to her mind. Looking down at the ground she moved off to the side.

View attachment 1126808
Raissa Chirsk

Mentions: birdana birdana Acethekidd Acethekidd LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Moonberry Moonberry Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Stats

Skills active:

Raissa looked back over her shoulder as she heard Hati mention her and Lios, "Come on Hati, there is no reason to be that cross this early in the day. Besides, we are both adventurers as well," She smiled ever so slightly mockingly as she turned now to face her. "So what brings you to the guild today or are you from job to job right now?" She inquired before her attention was once again then shifted toward someone else as there seemed to be a nickname that was floating around that seemed to fit her.

Her eyes shifted toward Zaahir, "But whose dreams are we talking about here, surely it can't be yours Zaahir," Raissa retorted playfully as she watched him disappear back into the crowd. When she returned her attention back to Hati when Telara's voice filled the guildhall. She chuckled shaking her head, though the problem with the potential slavers came back up to her mind. Looking down at the ground she moved off to the side.

“Well Raissa, as a matter of fact I am running job to job, kinda have to when one comes here with nothing” Hati pointed out after she set her sister down and smirked “and besides, you’d miss me too much if I didn’t poke you at least once a day” she then saw her step aside as she was looking down and noticed Zaahir vanish into the crowd “what’s going on?” She asked curiously

Last edited:
Lios
Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Moonberry Moonberry Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Lios was in the midst of watching Receptionist Margarette deal with the massive crab claw he just dumped on her counter. Hati and Zahir came over to see him. Apparently Hati wasn't so welcoming considering the irritated way her brow was furrowing at him. As for Zahir, he just kept calling Lios a baby. Now Lios was very much not a baby. He could drink beer and suffer catastrophic financial losses like any good adult. However he couldn't really deny that he wasn't so much a textbook example of a hero. The bar attached to the guild served food and Lios hadn't eaten in a while. Sitting at the nearest table which people were reuniting, chatting and planning ahead. Lios decided to ask if anyone else was taking the slaver quest. "The slaves probably don't have adequate food or medical supplies" was all Lios was thinking about given how terribly treated non-human slaves were. His food arrived and it was just as terrible as ever. The chicken was dry, the leafy greens were a strange kind of crunchy and he was certain there wasn't meant to be so much pulp in his drink. Yet despite how horrible the food was, it was strangely comforting. Lios dug in while going over in his head about what he'd need to bring in order to help the party going on the quest.

He finished his food and noticed that Hati apparently had a sister. She didn't seem too much like the much grumpier looking wolfkin so Lios wondered how hectic their household must have gotten. Focusing intensely on the unfamiliar girl. Lios activated his [Appraisal Lvl 9] to see what she was all about. According to her status, she was called Telara. Although he could see she was a Bard, her stats were geared more towards physical combat. Lios wondered if maybe she was the type who chose to call her hobby her true calling while being blatantly better at something else.

1700978270733.png

D I M I T R I

───────────────────────────────​

Dimitri stormed into the adventure guild, the door behind him slamming against the wall with a loud crash. His arrival was anything but pleasant, his towering figure filling the doorway as he scanned the room with an intense look in his eyes. The noise of his entrance echoed through the hall, drawing startled glances from the adventurers and guild members gathered within.

"Alright, listen up!" Dimitri boomed, his voice cutting through the chatter. "i aint about to waste any time... I need a job, and I need it now!"

His demand, walking further into the guild. "I'm not looking for some little baby quest. I want something challenging, something that'll put my skills to the test!" He continued, his voice rising in volume. " need me to punch someone in the face? break a a few bones...i'm your guy!"

The guild members exchanged uneasy glances, taken aback by Dimitri's colorful entrance. Some whispered among themselves, while others eyed him cautiously, unsure of how to react to his disruptive behavior.

Dimitri's eyes darted around the room, his impulsive energy crackling like lightning around him. "Who's got something for me?!" he bellowed, his voice echoing off the walls. "I'm ready to take on whatever challenge you've got! Don't keep me waiting!"

His words hung in the air, a challenge issued to anyone willing to match his fervor and offer him the task he sought. The energy in the room shifted, tension turned with curiosity as the guild members considered the bold beastkin's request.

Last edited:
View attachment 1126844

D I M I T R I

Dimitri stormed into the adventure guild, the door behind him slamming against the wall with a loud crash. His arrival was anything but pleasant, his towering figure filling the doorway as he scanned the room with an intense look in his eyes. The noise of his entrance echoed through the hall, drawing startled glances from the adventurers and guild members gathered within.

"Alright, listen up!" Dimitri boomed, his voice cutting through the chatter. "i aint about to waste any time... I need a job, and I need it now!"

His demand, walking further into the guild. "I'm not looking for some little baby quest. I want something challenging, something that'll put my skills to the test!" He continued, his voice rising in volume. " need me to punch someone in the face? break a a few bones...i'm your guy!"

The guild members exchanged uneasy glances, taken aback by Dimitri's colorful entrance. Some whispered among themselves, while others eyed him cautiously, unsure of how to react to his disruptive behavior.

Dimitri's eyes darted around the room, his impulsive energy crackling like lightning around him. "Who's got something for me?!" he bellowed, his voice echoing off the walls. "I'm ready to take on whatever challenge you've got! Don't keep me waiting!"

His words hung in the air, a challenge issued to anyone willing to match his fervor and offer him the task he sought. The energy in the room shifted, tension turned with curiosity as the guild members considered the bold beastkin's request.

Hati was about to chastise the extremely loud stranger for being very demanding, but one of the receptionist quickly moved from behind the counter and stepped up to him. “I’m sorry sir, but that isn’t how we run things here, you may go to the job request board and find one you’d like to do then please bring it to one of use and we will set it up for you, however in the meantime could you please not be such a bother to the rest of us” she replied with a rather unsettling smile while still being friendly and sincere

Telara turned to look at the man who bust in louder than her, and couldn't help the grin that melted her face. The muscle man had beautiful hair and ears and a tail, she wiped a little drool from the corner of her mouth before she strummed her lute again. A giggle escaping as the lyrics passed her lips, a soft chord accompanying her voice.
"Oh, heave ho, with tails aglow,
Under the moonlit sky, they sail,
Mighty men with muscles grand,
Each with a shimmering, silky tail." She giggled again, almost having forgotten that she'd just accosted Zahiir. Strumming another chord she hummed a little and admired the Obnoxious man from behind her sister.

Iydunn
1701022304372.png

Iydunn had still been making up his mind about the slaver posting when he heard the familiar and boisterous tones of Tai. The fox came on strong, jabbering away and leaving very little room for response. It reminded him of some friends he'd left behind in the glade and some from his old life who were, so the fox was a welcomed sight. "You sold the Guild very well, I figured it could only help and I was in the area." The young elf looked to the board and his eyes honed in on the posting about the slavers. Perhaps it was an ambitious first undertaking, but his Trials were meant to expose the world to him, not showing him only the best parts but also the worst parts. "Something less dangerous might be more ideal for beginner, but I think this is the one I'm going for."

It seemed he'd managed to arrive at the guild's busiest hour because it seemed to fill up with all sorts of personalities, many of which gravitated to the job board. The noise and the sheer number of people was overwhelming and Iydunn could feel his heart rate spike while he failed to focus and ground himself in the moment. But that was when he heard someone make a joke about ears. A comment that took him back to the frozen forests where even among his own kind his ears were unusual. A smile formed on Iydunn's face and as he turned to look at the stranger he stifled his laughter. "We could always start with an adventuring party." He teased in lieu of a proper invitation.

"I'm going to take on the slaver mission and some help would be greatly appreciated." He confessed Tai and his rabbit friend. "Should I let the clerk know or is that unnecessary?" He wasn't too sure on the procedure for these kind of things and didn't know where to go from here now that he'd chosen to go ahead with the mission.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death birdana birdana

Tai Qiuhuan

location.

adventurer's
guild

interact.

iydunn, zaahir

nearby.

everybody

"And how glad I am to see you here, safe and whole!" Qiuhuan chirped as Iydunn spoke, only lighting up further when he confirmed he was taking the slaver quest. Any response he had planned for that, however, was cut a bit short as everyone- and boy did it feel like everyone- filed in very quickly. Given the clippings he overheard from everyone else, they weren't they only ones interested in the slavers quest, and he was poised to make a joke until Zaahir approached them. Saying he lit up was an understatement, as he looked as though he'd very much made a move to grapple onto the other in some overt display of affection, missing only due to Zaahir moving away from him just in time. No smothering for him... yet...

"Tuzi-didi! I need to get your attention somehow!" he laughed, and was only half joking, "what will I do if not everyone is looking at me all the time? I'll whither away, is what!" he dramatically laid a wrist over his forehead, expression theatrically pained, and he looked like he fully intended to swoon and "faint" into one of the two- had Telara's entrance not startled him enough to have him yelp and flinch away, repositioning himself between the door and their group. Once his heart settled down he followed Zaahir closer to the board, one elbow braced in his hand while the other gestured vaguely to the quest.

"Villains, of the most nefarious kind!" his voice was forcefully bright, the giveaway that he didn't consider it as lightly as his tone suggested being in grip his claws were digging into his elbow, the airplane ears, and the agitated snap of his tails. Iydunn piped up he'd welcome their company to a party, and Tai whirled around, clasping his hands, "Of course I'll help! Honestly, if you weren't going to take it, I'd have probably gone anyway. I hate that kind of business, no one deserves to be locked up, or trapped..." a meanspirited little glare towards the quest, like that could unkidnap those children, and he wriggled away from the crowd in front of the board.

"You can register under a group with us- you are coming, aren't you, dear?" he paused to throw a glance to Zaahir, twitching when he watched Telara just- however unintentionally- slug Zaahir, wincing and pawing the air to beckon him to their group, perhaps a little frantically "or I can register us if you don't want to deal with the crowd--" he cut off abruptly with an even louder yelp than the last time the door flung open, this time jumping about a foot into the air and clutching his chest. He blinked owlishly at the man's... 'request,' covering the lower half of his face with his sleeve while flicking his eyes towards the poor receptionist, who seemed about as pleased with the newcomer as she was with Qiuhuan on the regular. A new record, perhaps.

太 秋歡

♡coded by uxie♡

زاهر حكيمي
Zaahir Hakimi

Aldereid's Adventure Guild

tags

Interactions: birdana birdana || LadyOfStars LadyOfStars || Moonberry Moonberry

Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf || Acethekidd Acethekidd
Zaahir raised a questionable brow at Tai and his theatrics about just needing someone to have their eyes on him all the time. "Oh how cute. You really are a child sometimes. Don't worry, dear. I guarantee that your voice always catches my attention. Even if it's against my will." He spoke with a small quip.

He soon gave a small hum at the mention of forming a party by the newcomer. As if he was thinking hard about it. Which he wasn't. He had agreed almost instantly in his head. Zaahir wasn't the most suited for rescue missions. Not by himself at least. So, forming a party and tackling this mission as a group would be the way to go! But he wouldn't agree so easily. What's the fun in that? "Well since you two ask so nicely, who am I to reject such an invitation-" And his smug answer was ruined by a small hiss he let out when he was so unexpectedly punched. Come on, he wasn't even annoying anyone yet!

He glanced at the wolf girl. Seeming more annoyed than actually upset. But it was an accident. He couldn't be that annoyed. He was only half listening to what the others around him were saying. This newcomer seemed to be Hati's sister. "You really are miss pupper's sister, huh." He mused to aloud. Giving a dismissive wave to show he wasn't bothered by the mistaken hit.

He soon joined up with Tai and the wooden elf, who's name he has yet to learn, once again. Feeling like the fox would have grabbed him himself if he didn't join up with their group with how frantically he was waving him over. "Anyway, as I was saying. I shall grace you both with my presence and join-" And he was interrupted once again when a loud voice made itself known. Was a second Tai here? Oh god. His ears shot up in quick alarm and his head snapped to the door. But after realizing it was just another rowdy adventurer he seemed to relax. But he did not seem too happy about being interrupted twice in a row. He gave an annoyed huff that quickly shifted back into a smug smile. "I think this guy is trying to steal your title as 'most obnoxious greeter' Tai. I wouldn't let that slide if I were you." He sneered with a small laugh before looking at the elf and offering him a smile as he put a hand on his hip.

"I'm Zaahir by the way. I always enjoy seeing newcomers. But I'm looking forward to working together with you. And our resident man child." Zaahir introduced. Smirking as he reached up and patted both of his new party members on the head. "Don't worry, your good and reliable friend, Zaahir is here now~ We'll save kids and maybe teach some lessons while we're at it." He hummed teasingly. Making sure to fluff up their hair really good before finally letting go. "How many groups can even take this quest though? Some other people looked interested in it as well." He pointed out.
code by @Nano

View attachment 1126844

D I M I T R I

Dimitri's intense gaze shifted to the receptionist who approached him, her words were calm despite him being very rowdy. His furrowed brow softened slightly as he listened, his chest rising and falling with each measured breath. He'd expected resistance, perhaps a challenge to his brash approach, but her composed response caught him off guard.

He sighed, folding his arms against his chest, the tension in his frame easing up abit."Teh, fine whatever..just give me something to do. i need the money." he rumbled in a tone quieter than before, the rumbling of his voice now more controlled. Dimitri would want for receptionist to respond, tapping his foot

View attachment 1126844

D I M I T R I

Dimitri's intense gaze shifted to the receptionist who approached him, her words were calm despite him being very rowdy. His furrowed brow softened slightly as he listened, his chest rising and falling with each measured breath. He'd expected resistance, perhaps a challenge to his brash approach, but her composed response caught him off guard.

He sighed, folding his arms against his chest, the tension in his frame easing up abit."Teh, fine whatever..just give me something to do. i need the money." he rumbled in a tone quieter than before, the rumbling of his voice now more controlled. Dimitri would want for receptionist to respond, tapping his foot

The receptionist took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. “Like I have said sir, we don’t do that here, if you need a job for money then you are free to go to the job request board and pick out one you wish to do, you then bring it to one of us and we will get you the details and a signed notice, after which you go and do whatever was requested and bring back proof of the completion and THEN you get your money” she replied with her unsettling smile before walking away and returning to her post behind the counter.

Moonberry Moonberry Bloody_Death Bloody_Death birdana birdana

Once the receptionist returned to her counter. Dimitri, Telara, Tai, and Hati could over hear the whispering conversation the receptionists were talking about due to them being beastkin with better hearing then most other races.

“Damn, I was really hoping I could teach him a lesson, he was so infuriating, coming in and demanding like he owns the place, what does he take us for?!” She whispered angrily

“Now Delia, you know you can’t assault adventures just because how they act” one whispered in response

“Yeah, but if he attacked or otherwise continued being a nuisance to others then she could’ve forced him to leave” another added

“Agreed but that’s getting off topic, have you girls noticed the group that was gathered and talking about, rather loudly, taking on the request about the slavers? They do know that right now it doesn’t involve much except us paying for information?” Melissa asked

“What can we do about it, if they want to do more then give us information they should probably just go out and take on some bandits” Delia said with a huff

Telara grumbled as her hair was messed with as she was admiring the hunk of meat that was being admonished. She gave a little whine, but took it as punishment for accidentally punching the bunny. Instead she smoothed her hair down, and then proceeded to smooth out Hatis, likely against her will.

"I just want to go where Hati is going. At least for one little job! We haven't seen each other since I was still a kid! Besides if there's slavers taking away peoples freedom, then I'm down to punch a couple faces in!" She grinned to her sister, her tail flicking back and forth. "oooh but can we bring the beef cake?" She slurped the drool from her lips again as she continued to openly admire Diimtri.

Telara grumbled as her hair was messed with as she was admiring the hunk of meat that was being admonished. She gave a little whine, but took it as punishment for accidentally punching the bunny. Instead she smoothed her hair down, and then proceeded to smooth out Hatis, likely against her will.

"I just want to go where Hati is going. At least for one little job! We haven't seen each other since I was still a kid! Besides if there's slavers taking away peoples freedom, then I'm down to punch a couple faces in!" She grinned to her sister, her tail flicking back and forth. "oooh but can we bring the beef cake?" She slurped the drool from her lips again as she continued to openly admire Diimtri.

Hati chuckled at her sister “alright Telara, let’s find an easy one to start you off with” she replied and went to take a closer look at the request board

Users who are viewing this thread

Back