• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai Harem With A Depressed MC

Sharkman

An isekai mc starring a protagonist who took his life in Earth out of depression, only to be reincarnated in a fantasy story.

He didn't want it. He just wanted to stop existing entirely. He didn't even get a god giving him cheats to live leisurely in the new world. He'll have to work just to live an average, irrelevant life like back on Earth. So he'd rather die again.

But before he could take his own life for the second time, he found someone he really cared about that he wanted to live for.

It was then that he received a skill.

[The Benevolent Harem Master]

The more women he forge a genuine loving bond with, the stronger he becomes. And the women would be stronger as well.

Of course, as someone who's really antisocial, it will be really hard for him to abuse it. And he'd hate how he would have to trust and bond with others to use his "cheat".

The actual story goals can vary depending on the circumstances he starts in though I would much prefer something where constant danger threatens our characters. So it can be a noble ruling over a region while being threatened by a massive empire next door. Or a revolutionary slowly overthrowing a corrupt kingdom and building his own. Or just something simple like the search for a cure for the chronically ill girl he met at the beginning.

I can play as either the man or the harem girls though either way I'll be the one deciding on the characters that would be in the story. Though of course, I'm always open for my partner to give ideas regarding it and the story in general.

Have to be okay with slow replies. Just really busy IRL for most of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back