• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Is This Another Isekai? ~ Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Please put your character sheet in a spoiler so it makes this page easier for everyone to read!

Code:
[spoiler=name]

[/spoiler]

Your character sheet will change often over time as you gain new abilities, but here is the basic sheet:

Name:
Weight:
Abilities:
Backstory:
Appearance:

You will start off as a human, but that could quickly change. :)
No young children, please. 15+ only.

• Name: Connor Gerard Thorson
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 140 (Not without lack of trying, mind you. Poor boy can't bulk up to save his life)
    Abilities: Survival, Firearm Proficiency (?), HEMA Swordsmanship, Bow Proficiency (hunting is his only exposure to hunting, for legal purposes xD), Armor proficiency, SCA's oddest Bard around(?)
    Backstory:

Connor Gerald Thorson was born to now-retired Marine Staff Sergeant and History Teacher (and professor) Dennis Thorson and the dearly departed Shannon Thorson in Charleston, West Virginia, relocating to Morgantown shortly after Shannon's passing. While most saw the state as nothing more than a backroad holler of sorts, a surprising number within the state found quite a lot in common when it came to the outdoors and, even more surprisingly, the SCA; a collective of individuals who were enthusiastic of the Medieval era - everything from food and crafts to the use of Martial Treatise (For those unaware, these I believe are the martial manuals that military and civilians often studied when it came to hand-to-hand as well as armed combat. For those interested, many of the manuals of historical European martial arts can be found both online and in many communities within the SCA! :D) and the creation and usage of arms and armor. Dennis, having retired from the military once his time was up to focus on his family (after the passing of his beloved wife), was an individual who had found himself absolutely enamored - enthralled even with history and medieval warfare. It didn't take long for him to chase his degree and teaching license, all while dragging his kid along to every festival and function that they could possibly get to with their busy schedule between school and study.

Not surprisingly, Dennis's love for everything Medieval, from survival to crafts, and arms and armor, didn't take long to captivate the young soul, either. It started with a stick and a cooking pot, actually, chasing around imaginary baddies in their backyard, and when he was of age, it evolved into his first set of armor and a lesson. Dennis, the kind soul that he was, was enthusiastically merciless with teaching his sons the ins and outs of every bit of medieval combat he could, all while making sure his dear son kept up with his studies and other extracurriculars, and it lead Connor all the way to his desire to join the military. The Codes of Honor and Chivalry had been instilled in his nerdy little boy who spent every waking moment losing himself in his studies and fanciful fantasy, and he couldn't have been more proud of his boy. He even helped Connor study for his tests, and after going through the steps, on his eighteenth birthday during summer break, Connor got his results back in the mail. Through all their trials and tribulations, through all of Dennis's struggles and heartbreak, his precious boy was finally taking the next step in his dream. Connor wanted to be an Officer in the military, and though he didn't aim for the Marines, the Air Force wasn't all that bad of an alternative given the branch's focus.

Granted, the passing of his wife had struck a blow on Connor's track to graduating - he had in fact failed a grade, but not for lack of trying, but he was on track to graduate this year. Connor had grown up into a fine young man, and regardless of his little oddities here and there, Dennis couldn't be more proud of his boy.

As for Connor... His upbringing was a bit different, and his father was reticent to admit to certain trials. He was always the odd one; some would say that he was a bit more sensitive or more open to share his feelings and his thoughts. He seemed to get along far better with the girls than the guys, and Dennis had to admit that the boy didn't seem like the rugged man that he envisioned. Sure, Connor absolutely loved to hike, to build, to craft, but not once did he seem interested in certain little things. Connor, for instance, didn't make male characters in video games. He didn't make males in their D&D games. He also had, to his father, an odd sense of fashion, and the boy got into more than a few scraps at school for things that Dennis thought could've just been handled by talking to a teacher rather than "teaching an idiot what freedom actually meant." Hell, to put it bluntly, Connor didn't really consider the advantages of having a male body. Sure, he was strong, and he was tall, but the former came with work and the latter came with genetics, and both of his parents were giants in comparison to the average American, and he always had little ways of softening the masculine cut of a well-fitted suit and tie.

How he kept his hair healthy enough to make his female cohorts jealous was beyond Dennis, but whatever Connor decided to do with himself, well...

He had a good kid. Conner, no matter who or what he became, Dennis didn't raise Connor with being a big, rugged, aggressive man in mind, anyway, and he'd be proud of them regardless. Now if he'd stop listening to that damn Metal music, he might be able to live without a headache for a day. Maybe getting him guitar lessons was a bad idea...?

Appearance: 1615125458776.png

Last edited:
Name: Kendrick Alibaster
Race: Half breed 75% High Elf, 25% Moon Dragon.
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 270 pounds
Abilities:
<Skill: Beauty → Lvl 3>
<Skill: Devour → Lvl 2>
<Skill: Dice → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Enhanced Strength → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Flight → Lvl 5>
<Sub-skill: Glide → Max>
<Sub-skill: Rapid Flight → Lvl 3>
<Skill: Fast Teleport → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Fire Magic → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Heresy → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Map → Lvl 2>
<Skill: Miracle → Lvl 2>
<Skill: Poison → Lvl 5>
<Skill: Taboo → Lvl 1>

<Resistance: Bludgeon → Lvl 3>
<Resistance: Sleep → Lvl 3>
<Immunity: Poison → Max>
<Weakness: Healing → Lvl 5>

<Equipment>
<War Axe>
<Fancy Clothes>
Strength: 210
Toughness: 200
dexterity: 200
speed: 100
knowledge: 50
willpower: 100
magical stamina: 50
physical stamina: 200
stress stamina: 25
Ki stamina: 25
stress power: 25
magical power: 50
Physical power: 225
Ki power:25
stress: 75
stress resistance: 25
Backstory:
Kendrick lived in Alaska all his life as the son of a Wildlife ranger. Due to his upbringing he has been in love with nature as long as he can remember. HE would rather go fish in the middle of the woods then hang out with people. This has left him very socially awkward and troubled with people or conversation. resorting usually to just small simple gestures to get his point across. He started working with a wildlife rescue shelter at the age of 16 and due to that has become very good with animals. Often having to go to the doctor after rescuing them do to rushing in and grabbing them. He was quite athletic and due to his job and lifestyle, people usually said he should be a ranger instead.
Appearance: 8dcd32249f04d3a2215a4694c5d5c11e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Karl Rose
Height: 185cm
Weight: 80kg
Abilities: Wasted genius (born with ability to remember things just with a glance, yet never used it to maximum benefit), Quick to learn &/ copy (things that are performed or said to him), Mind over heart (sometimes called psychopathy, but more leaning towards slow to make decisions out of emotion)
Backstory: Karl was born in central Austria to a family of philanthropists, family whom moved to Belgium when he was 3, Amsterdam-Netherlands when he was 5, Brussels when he was 10 and lastly settled down at Munich-Germany when Karl got 16. All that chaotic upbringing for Karl made him not have many friends which he really yearned for. Lonely life as a kid and young teen gave way for him to become more independent and self-serving.

Due to best private schools Karl's mind sharpened and his genius way of thinking blossomed. At Munich he enrolled to university to study chemistry which he really liked. But new social life and discovery of alcohol at parties was his downfall. His quick ability to learn and memorise studies at lectures got dulled as he flunked out just at 21. After that he found himself odd jobs to pay off debts from university and did his own learning as he could, often dreaming of not being the flunk-out he was.
Appearance: Otherwise Karl's body is slim and he is not that well built.
1615215086625.png

Desmond Eric Quinn
jason-todd-portrait-by-nickroblesart-d5zebm0-fullview.jpg

Height: 6'0

Weight: 170

Abilities: Street Fighting, Invention and ingenuity, Deception, slight of hand, Charm and manipulation

Backstory: Desmond Eric Quinn was born out of wedlock to James Quinn and Lyn Hancock in Chicago Illinois, the first of 5 children. Living on the south side of Chicago with two absent, addicted parents left both Desmond and his siblings regularly alone, hungry, cold, you name it. By 10 years old Desmond was thieving loaves of bread and canned goods from the neighborhood food marts, doing odd and pulling small time cons to get a little cash in his hands so he could take care of his kid brothers and sister for the spans of time his mother would disappear or the usual nights dad would come home drunk and pass out on the floor. Ultimately paying the house bills and putting food on the table became Desmond's primary occupation and dropping out of school was all but inevitable. There was always something someone needed, New shoes here, a few bucks for a field trip there. By the time 16 rolled around Desmond found himself desperate to be done with school, although, even if he wasn't it was never truly an option. Without him, the lights went out, faucets went dry, and god forbid one of his stupid brothers found themselves in bad spot all because they were hungry or wanted a new jacket. Over the years Des (as his siblings called him) developed a deceptive charm about him and learned how to defend himself as everyone does on the south-side. Soon enough the chicks began to leave the nest when his first sibling went off to the military. Not long after the second off to college, and the third with them, leaving Desmond with the two youngest, his brother Derek and sister Elenya. Though as the responsibility slowly began to lift, Desmond was faced with an entirely new problem. There was finally time to think about himself.

Last edited:
Name : Nastasya Vikstrom

Race : Human

Height : 171 cm

Weight : 59 kg

Abilities : Coroner certification (PhD in forensic surgery), studying chemistry. Mentally unstable but otherwise unfazed by most disturbing sights. Can cook rather well. Keen sense of smell. Above average violinist. Athletic swimmer.

Backstory

"There once was a girl who did not talk. When she was a little girl, she loved speaking; in fact, she spent most of her time arguing with her parents on everything. When she got bored of talking with her parents, she went out into the woods to argue with the alves. But soon the alves had had enough of her, and told her there was a wise man on the mountain far away. So she went to the mountain, and she climbed. It was cold, but she didn't mind, because she was so excited to meet the wise man of the mountain. When she finally arrived, she saw him there, sitting in a wooden chair. It was a beautiful chair, but that was not the most striking thing. What so was, however, was the eyepatch and the two ravens sitting on either shoulder. She did not know who the man was, but she knew that the ravens were a symbol of wisdom. And so she asked him if he was the wise man of the mountain. He said yes, and they started talking. For one year and one day, they talked of all things. Come the dawn of the second day, however, the man told her that even though he was very patient and loved talking with her, she was talking too much. She was surprised, because no one before told her that she was talking too much. She understood that she had been very annoying, and she went down the mountain, becoming a nun and taking a vow of silence. For fifty years she then did not make a single sound. She was so keen on not being heard that not even her heartbeat was audible anymore. One day, as she was reading in her room, her throat tore open and she died. All the words she'd held back had broken out and spilled. In the end, she had been too extreme either way. She went from a little girl who talked too much to a woman who did not talk enough. In all things, find moderation.
- Children's book

For some reason, this story was my favourite fairytale during childhood. I think it's because it marked me deeply, aside from the fact that swedish children's tales definitely do not fuck around. In my defence, I was four. It sounded like a very good life lesson. Has been one for most of my life. On the other hand, utmost moderation is an extremity in itself, as it turned out. Not mediocrity - for I most certainly was not mediocre - but moderation. Acting and appearing average. Being unnoticeable by virtue of not standing out in the sprawling crowd. Standing out was a thing to be done in secrecy. Exams, job interviews, private discussions, that sort of things. Of course, hearsay was a thing, so it mostly was a matter of putting up appearances and letting the mask down for the right people.

Well, that's what I would say if my career had turned out to be, let's say... that of a skilled surgeon or researcher, or a gifted musician. Needless to say, I wasn't. I dimly remembered my teachers saying I was very intelligent, or something like that. Can't say I felt the same at any moment in life. Things just came naturally to me, especially when it was about cutting shit up. I got myself a coroner certification and the assorted degrees, and I studied chemistry for a while before stopping, until I decided to go for the degree anyways. That was because of a case that went unsolved because I did not manage to identify the poison when doing the autopsy and running the whole battery of assorted tests. The only black mark on my record so far, but I've got good hopes of getting back to it after graduating. Dead meat is gonna be dead meat, after all. The autopsy's results won't have changed in three years. There ain't much that scares me, but that sure would.

Ah, I'm getting sidetracked again. On one hand, what's the point of having a diary if it goes in every random direction at any turn of phrase ? On the other hand, I think that's rather the purpose. Ain't no one else who's going to read it anyway, so I might as well write as I feel. Anyway, yes. For most of my childhood and teenage years I tried my best to be completely unremarkable, be it in behavior, appearance or opinions. It was hard on my nerves, to be honest. Still is, nearly ten years later. I had to do well enough in class to not disappoint my parents while also having to maintain a carefully crafted facade of inconspicuousness. For most it would have been easy, but given that my family's old swedish nobility, it was pretty difficult for me. I'd been raised to be proud.

Most of the time, I nearly failed to maintain my facade because the people around me sounded just so stupid that I wanted to get up and yell at them for being stupid. I didn't do it, of course. Okay, I may have done it once, but it was outside of class. Well anyway, I was pretty stressed during most of my studies - and without any outlet for it, since for some reason my parents didn't allow me to have a computer, and sure as hell I wouldn't mention my issues to them; how could their daughter ever be anything less than flawless, indeed. Well. Nearly flawless. Which was why I couldn't even do sport or go to the shooting range. The only thing my parents couldn't blame me for - that and being shortsighted, but shortsightedness was in the blood. I had another birth defect; very frail bones. I could barely jog around without risking to break my legs, so things like team sports, martial arts... almost everything in fact, were forbidden to me. Not to say I didn't have any physical activity. Being in the water mostly mitigated the problem, so I built up muscle while swimming.

Even went to athletic level competitions once, which I'm fairly proud of, even though I didn't get selected for the olympic team. Eh. A woman can't get everything. Anyway, shrugging that one off, I was a tough bundle of nerves until the day I had to defend my thesis, essentially. Could title that part, "how I met my husband", because that's essentially what happened. Well, he was there, sitting on the jury. I was 28 at the time, he had seven years on me. He was just sitting there, menacingly looking all distant and uncaring and so. fucking. sexy. Now note, at the time, even though I'd been through college - and let me tell you, swedish universities are something WILD - I'd remained a quite sheltered noble girl through it. Someone probably lost the key to whatever closet I was hanging in, I guess. All to say, I had near-zero experience in the matter, and all I could think of when I saw him sitting there was "Hot damn I want to do him so hard", and I probably thought it hard enough for him to hear, because he looked at me and he smiled. Smug-looking blazing hot bastard.

It felt like fire, to tell myself that I was going to get that damn thesis defended, if only because I wanted to get the approval of Professor Sexy up there. (And bone him afterwards, but hey). Anyway, I got the PhD - though at the end, my voice was cracking due to how much I'd talked, much more than I usually do - and once the jury had left I went for a drink at the university's bar. Nothing hard, just a glass of water. Well. Nearly spit it out instantly, because GUESS WHO THE FUCK SUDDENLY APPEARED ON THE STOOL NEXT TO ME. No second chances. To whomever reads this, if you need them at this point, you're a goddamn moron and I can't wait to dissect your brain to see how it failed to function. Anyway yeah it was him.

Long story short, I drank my first shot of whisky that day, a few hours later we ended up at his place - no need for a description as to what happened there - and six months later we got married. And five years later I'm sitting here, in my office, in the building directly between the police station and the hospital, writing about it. Gonna stop soon and head home, at any rate. There hasn't been any emergency in three hours - for me at least - and it's past twenty. Fred should already be home, or nearly. Aight, laying down the pen now... This'll probably see more ink tomorrow at any rate. Anyway, gonna clock out now."

After putting down her pen and closing her diary, Nat rose up from her seat. She hadn't stood up for a while, and her head felt dizzy. Just to be safe, she sat down for a few moments. She should not have. Two seconds, three seconds passed, and things all faded to black.

Appearance
tb9zXxd.jpg1615255082359.png

Name : Brynhildr

Race : Elf (Drow)

Height : 171cm

Weight : 59kg

Abilities :
  • <Skill: Advanced Appraise → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Cancellation → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Enhanced Dexterity → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Familiar → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Glitch → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Greater Telekinesis → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Healing Magic → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Heresy → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Life Magic → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Medic → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Necromancy → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Nightvision → Max>
  • <Skill: Summoning → Lvl 1>
  • <Skill: Taboo → Lvl 1>
  • <Resistance: Darkness → Lvl 3>
  • <Resistance: Earth → Lvl 3>
  • <Resistance: Sleep → Lvl 3>
  • <Weakness: Fire → Lvl 1>
  • <Weakness: Light → Lvl 1>

Equipment :
  • < 3 bottles of whiskey>
  • <5 silk thread spools>
  • <Backpack>
  • <Clothes>
  • <Enchanted glass disc - X-ray>
  • <Leatherworker's satchel>
  • <Rations>
  • <Set of cloth bandages>
  • <Set of delicate knives>
  • <Set of delicate pliers>
  • <Set of forceps>
  • <Set of honey cloth bandages>
  • <Set of scissors>
  • <Set of tweezers>
  • <Sewing needle set>
  • <Waterskin>

Stats :
  • Strength - 40
  • Toughness - 50
  • Dexterity - 250
  • Speed - 50
  • Knowledge - 250

• Willpower - 200
  • Magical stamina - 200
  • Physical stamina - 20
  • Stress stamina - 150
  • Ki stamina - 20

• Stress power - 10
  • Magical power - 100
  • Physical power - 5
  • Ki power - 5

• Stress - 50
  • Stress resistance - 200

Appearance
ff5d62731a448d7b59c62bf81b9e6acb.jpg

Last edited:

• Name: Dennis Mercurius Thorson
    Race: Caucasian Human
    Height: 6'10.8
    Weight: 187lbs
    Abilities: Extensive expert proficiency with melee, ranged, and explosive weaponry, along with HEMA combat arts, Commanding Presence, Academic Prodigy, Tactician, Knowledge-hungry, Educator
    Backstory:
    Retired Staff Sergeant Dennis Mercurius Thorson was born to a small family, following the model of the Nuclear Family. His father, Dale Thorson, was a coal miner at the time of his birth until 1998 when a mineshaft collapsed, trapping and subsequently killing the miners who weren't clear of the collapse. After losing his father, to support his family, Dennis elected to join the United States Marie Corps, and found himself quickly flying through the ranks until he hit a wall as a Staff Sergeant during his tours in the middle-east. It wasn't long before the staff sergeant had to retire due to an honorable medical discharge following an incident during his tour, and it wasn't long after that that Dennis found that he would be a father. He worked to the bone through college courses and a job to pay for expenses while spending every waking moment with his wife and newborn child, and after obtaining his degree in history and his license to teach, the family was able to more securely settle between his benefits and his pay.

Tragedy would strike the family, however. Shannon had been the victim of a sleeping shipping truck as he collided with the passenger side of the vehicle while out for a simple grocery run. The vehicle had been mangled and tumbled, causing extensive spinal, skeletal, brain, and organ damage. Doctors had done their best for the woman, even somehow stemming the tide of blood loss, but after all they could do, she was left in a vegetative state, requiring medical intervention via intubation to continue living. Dennis and Connor were blindsided by this news, even as young as the child was, and it was up to Dennis to make the call. Many nights in the hospital was spent, every moment the father and son clinging to each other until Dennis witnessed Connor make the first mature decision he would ever demand.

"Mommy's dead..." The boy muttered through his straining to control himself. "We're keeping her from moving on. We shouldn't stop her from seeing granny."

Dennis had known it all along, of course, and the experience had made Connor grow up all too quickly. They had to let Shannon go, and they had to let the doctors fulfill the final request.

Shannon Elizabeth Thorson died August 23rd, 2007, and her funeral felt empty as the deepest depths of the sea. Connor had, by the time of the funeral, already grieved, and watched on as his mother was lowered into the earth, and held onto the hand of his weeping father. From that point on, all of Dennis's life would be devoted to Connor, and after many trials, a few years later, Dennis and Connor were taking on the world as Father and Son. He watched his little boy grow into a fine young man, and he couldn't have been more proud even if he tried of the man that had become. Dennis had introduced him to the SCA, supported his hobbies in wilderness survival and all the nerdy little things he loved so much, and when it was time for Connor to make the decision, he helped him in every way a father could with studies and fitness to pass his exams to join the Military. Hell or high water, he made sure that little Connor could grow up strong and confident enough to take on anyone or anything in the world, both peaceful and violent, foreign and domestic, while retaining the heart of gold he knew his son had.

Now, as a celebration, not only was Connor able to get his first firearm, but he had a special treat planned - a hike on Mount Hinkley, where he'd teach him everything else he knew about wilderness survival and how to keep his weapon concealed now that he had his permit.

It'd be great to end the summer on a high note with some time away from the busy bustling of the outside world, or so he thought...
    Appearance:
    1615320122820.png

Last edited:
Name: Lucas Werner

Race: Caucasian

Height: 5’9

Weight: 70 kg/154 lbs

Abilities: Hand-to-eye coordination, basic education, young mind, optimistic, determination, skilled at computers (useless), fishing, forced politeness, (fluent english).

Backstory:
Lucas Werner came from an average family living slightly outside of Hamburg. While he was doing well in school, he more or less flunked his 3rd year of his secondary-education, most of which can be blamed on his dad dying in a trainwreck, him being a conductor. Lucas did move past the trauma but it was too late to save his grades and he ended up with an education bordering on useless. Lucas had friends like every other kid, but always felt better being alone. His current retail job definitely doesn’t suit this attitude, being bound to a creaky chair only to force a smile at every customer that visits the IT-shop. He still practices volleyball at a somewhat high-level, playing for Hamburgs team, but he was never an elite athlete unlike some others. He has recently become somewhat depressed at his current predicament, knowing that it’s vital for him to pass an advanced physics test to get into college. Currently on his way to the test, he is met with a huge gate to his face.

Appearance:
wFrOzafIY9HFVhX5WEnDWmplPmspQTKHghZjd90kNkwcVzgPR5XReL9-CCC35K55qNPynzK-5QIpMiEvcOiIf9gjdTvb2TtrlpqIYhnACLeeHAlYqWZNYeslg1eQoqb-vYOa0KKE
Name: Lucas Werner

Alias: [TBD]

Race: Half Half-Dragon/Half Wood Elf

Height: 5’9

Weight: 72.5 kg/160 lbs

Career: Mage

Skills/Abilities:
<Skill: Advanced Appraise → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Aegis → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Air Magic → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Electric Magic → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Elemental Magic → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Enhanced Dexterity → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Enhanced Magical Stamina → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Greater Telepathy → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Heightened Sixth Sense → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Life Magic → Lvl 2>
<Skill: Luck → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Magic Missile → Lvl 1>

Resistances/Weaknesses:
<Resistance: Air → Lvl 1>
<Resistance: Electricity → Lvl 3>
<Resistance: Life → Lvl 3>
<Weakness: Fire → Lvl 3>

Equipment:
<10 days of rations>
<2 Quills>
<5 pots of ink>
<6 Hiss of rope>
<Backpack>
<Bedroll>
<Candles>
<Clothes>
<Large notebook>
<Lighter>
<Mess kit>
<Salt>
<Small knife>
<Tinderbox>
<Waterskin>
<Wool blanket>

Stats:
<Strength - 50>
<Toughness - 50>
<Dexterity - 60>
<Speed - 150>
<Knowledge - 300>
<Willpower - 150>
<Magical Stamina - 160>
<Physical Stamina - 100>
<Stress Stamina - 100>
<Ki Stamina - 20>
<Stress Power - 50>
<Magical Power - 200>
<Physical Power - 50>
<Ki Power - 20>
<Stress - 20>
<Stress Resistance - 140>

"<You were deemed fit for this... program. You and others were chosen and brought here.>
<We have a task, kill three gods, and you will receive a wish.>
<You will your ability into activation.>
<Advanced Appraise is an advanced version of the normal appraise. You use it to gain information on an item, person, skill, or pretty much anything else.>
<And half-dragons are not discriminated against, in almost any location.>
"
"<[People getting sent to here from another world] is rare, but it does happen. There are other outsiders in the world and even two nations that were founded by outsiders.>
<Career is the same as what it means in your world. "Classes" do not exist as you are thinking of them. Anyone can do any skill they learn. You are not limited.>
"
<Advanced Appraise>
<Kendrick Alibaster - Lvl 1>
<High Elf/Moon Scalewalker>
<Affinity - Poison>
<Weakness - Healing>

Given that this guy was level one in the middle of the forest, and nearly set himself and the forest on fire... it was a pretty safe assumption that he was an outsider too.

Kendrick is looking for someone in this world and doesn't care about the mission to kill 3 gods.

Last edited:
Name: Amelia Caskin
Race: Bunny Nergin
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 100lbs
Abilities:
<Skills>
<Skill: Animal Instinct → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Danger Sense → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Dash → Lvl 3>
<Sub-skill: Retreating Dash→ Max>
<Skill: Dice → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Enhanced Hearing → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Enhanced Sight → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Enhanced Speed → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Guardian → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Piercing Thrust → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Sheathe → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Technique, Sword → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Translation → Lvl 1>

<Resistances>
<Resistance: Earth → Lvl 3>
<Resistance: Poison → Lvl 1>
<Resistance: Slashing → Lvl 3>

<Equipment>
<Clothes>
<Sword>
<Backpack>
<Rations>
<Compass>
<Rope>
<Knife>
<Stats>
<Strength - 50>
<Toughness - 50>
<Dexterity - 50>
<Speed - 145>
<Knowledge - 75>
<Willpower - 100>
<Magical Stamina - 100>
<Physical Stamina - 300>
<Stress Stamina - 100>
<Ki Stamina - 50>
<Stress Power - 150>
<Magical Power - 100>
<Physical Power - 200>
<Ki Power - 50>
<Stress - 30>
<Stress Resistance - 50>
Backstory:
Amelia was raised in a family that cared about her and about fitness. To be honest, she had it pretty good. Her father was a big history nerd and went to SCA and other similar events. He knew how to properly swordfight and all that, and made sure his little Amelia knew how to as well. Her mom was an archaeologist and researcher, and she'd often come along and help out with the work. So... between both of them, she was a strange kid. She had her own love too of parkour - she was a bit of an adrenaline junkie. She loved heights, scary houses, wilderness... heck, she'd jump out of a plane if given the chance.

When she was 16, her parents both disappeared. They were driving through the Arizona desert and were never seen again. Amelia's life was shattered. She went wild for a bit, camping out in the forest, hiding from police and officials. She didn't want to get placed in some house or whatever. The next three years were painful, but she eventually got back out into society and got herself a job and a place to live. She didn't expect the next world-shattering thing to be a freaking door.
Appearance:
1617764960507.png
1615414846140.png

Last edited:
Name: Maxwell Sullivan
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 143 pounds
Abilities: Politics, manipulation, charming, blackmail, fashion, cocktail mixing
<Maxwell - Lvl 1>
<Skill: Charm → Lvl 5>
<Skill: Enhanced Senses → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Familiar → Lvl 2>
<Skill: Flight → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Ice Magic → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Magic → Lvl 1>
<Skill: Pain → Lvl 2>
<Skill: Telekinesis → Lvl 1>

<Resistance: Charm → Lvl 3>
<Resistance: Ice → Lvl 3>
<Resistance: Slashing → Lvl 3>

<Equipment>
<Bag of holding>
<Cloak>
<Clothing>
<Compass>
<Garote set>
<Knife>
<Lyre>
<Tent kit>
<Throwing knives>
<Torch>
Backstory: Google was born as the son of a rising politician. Unfortunately behind all the smiles and happy family portraits for the cameras, Was an abusive life. He and his mother was beat by the father for 16 years, by that time. The father had Managed to become governor of Texas. And the mother committed suicide seeing the election results. Which was swept under the rug To keep things stable. Seeing her gone, Maxwell had lost it. He decided to ruin his father the best way he could. He would drag his reputation to hell by becoming a walking scandal. Flamboyant public appearances, open bisexualness. Even bringing two one night fling to his father's banquet. He became a walking stain on his father's reputation by playing a clown and fool. ANd eventually. He had done it so long he couldn't take the mask off. He had played the fool for so long, he didn't know how to play anything else. So he continued to get ever drastic. Until one night in a party bus, A pothole was hit. crashing the Bus, and sending the ever drunk Maxwell through the windshield. Only to awake in an empty void.
Appearance: (i'm too lazy to find a human pic so enjoy incubus)
drawn-boy-incubus-516024-2404041.png

Last edited:
Name : Andriu Carzamo (allegedly)

Race : Human

Height : 197 cm (allegedly)

Weight : 84kg (allegedly)

Abilities : Military training, Explosives fabrication/wielding, Leadership, Survival

Backstory :

Most of this man's story is unknown, left deliberately shrouded in an effort to conceal his past. Andriu - or so he calls himself - allegedly is a veteran of the engineering corps of the French Foreign Legion, having emigrated to Corsica from Albania. He does have the skills and know-how to match those allegations, but finding any records of him have been very difficult, and the very few pieces that could be discovered were contradictory between themselves. The registering card even affirmed that Andriu Carzamo was a woman, while the near-empty medical file said that the same person was in fact a 57-years old man. All that is sure about this man is that he is an excellent schemer and deceiver, capable of assembling an entire gang without even meeting the members face to face, simply talking to them over the phone, as well as a master artificer. Of course, no one knows why he runs around committing arson and blowing up industrial facilities, but if he was asked... He'd say something along the lines of "Eh. It was fun."

Appearance ?
Rico Fucking Rodriguez.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back