• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Is there a way to turn off site announcements?

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort
They feel really spammy, especially when it's several notifications on the same thing. Like, I don't need two alerts saying Hosted Projects are updated. It'd be great if there was a setting to turn them off, but I can't find it if it exists.

There isn't an option to turn off announcements, because they're generally things we want the whole site to know about and not overlook. I'm sorry if you find them inconvenient, but if you aren't interested in what the announcement's about, just don't click on the link. ^;3^

They feel really spammy, especially when it's several notifications on the same thing. Like, I don't need two alerts saying Hosted Projects are updated. It'd be great if there was a setting to turn them off, but I can't find it if it exists.
There isn't an option to turn off announcements, because they're generally things we want the whole site to know about and not overlook. I'm sorry if you find them inconvenient, but if you aren't interested in what the announcement's about, just don't click on the link. ^;3^

I sent out two by mistake, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back