• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Is there a way to disable comments on your profile or is something else going on here?

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
So there's this user on here I really like. They're quite funny and constantly making me laugh. They just made a status update and there is no comment thing. There's also no follow/unfollow button unless I actually travel all the way to their page and no messaging thing. The only thing I can think of is, maybe this is a new symptom of when you've been ignored? In which case, poo, sad, I thought we were friends. (Then again the people I ignore still comment on my page unless I tell them more than twice to leave me alone, so, glitch?)

It's a bit weird. Is it a new feature?

Okay I've unfollowed and added them to my ignore list. If I can't see them I can't accidentally bother them. Geez I feel awful

Can you please PM me the user you are talking about specifically? We want to investigate this and see if it's like that for us, too ^^

I believe this is a bug issue and not part of the ignore system.

We have tested this out and believe it is just a bug. (: If we have any more information on it we will make sure to update you guys.

UFF! SO I UNFOLLOWED THEM FOR NO REASON
Should I tell them their profile is buggy?
The thing about this bug is that it only affects certain user on user interaction. We've had a thing where two people couldn't interact with a specific member, but a third person could. It's a weird one.

Glad it wasn't the bug. :D

There are also specific privacy settings which people can select that can prevent other members from interacting to their status updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back