• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Is It Possible?

So I'm working on a profile template and I wanted to include some status bars. Now I'm not very good at the whole coding thing, real newbie here, but I understand the basic concept of how this person coded these bars (on a different site) but I can't figure out how to replicate something similar.

bar.jpg

I understand that it's one div box inside another. Where one has a background color and a width (in %) you adjust to give you the different bar levels. While the other serves as the container with an outline.

But from what I understand you need to put actual text inside divs on this site in order to make the box appear. So how do I work around this. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do it?

UPDATE
I did sort of come up with something . . . but is there a better way?

CHARISMA
asdasdasdsadasdasdasdsad

[div=width:40%;text-align:justify;]CHARISMA[/div][div=width:40%;max-height:30px;border:solid 1px #000;overflow: hidden;][div=width:20%;max-height:30px;background-color:#D8D9D7;overflow: hidden;color:#D8D9D7;]asdasdasdsadasdasdasdsad[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back