• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Is anyone even into Skyrim these days?

mundy

Hey! I'm Robin, I'm new in town, and I'm looking for some new people to roleplay with.

Some quick things:
  • I'm 23, and I'm more comfortable roleplaying with people aged 18+.
  • I've been roleplaying for a long time on a lot of different sites.
  • I'm in the Eastern time zone!
  • I work and stuff, so things can be slow on my end. But trust me when I say I love to talk ooc about everything and anything going on in the roleplay and out of it, even if I don't have the time for a long reply.
  • I do tend to write longer and longer as things go on. But I always keep things manageable.
  • I'm mostly into m/m ships at the current moment, and I'm more comfortable roleplaying male characters.

As you can probably tell by the title, I'm looking for fandom stuff - namely Skyrim / Elder Scrolls. Though I am willing to look for other fandoms, that's my main search at the current moment.

I'm looking for someone willing to play Teldryn Sero with my Altmer last dragonborn. He's a terribly gay ex-thalmor and to be honest, I can't imagine him with anyone else. I have quite a bit developed for my ldb, and if you want to know anything about him, just lemme know! Under here is some art I got commissioned of him a while ago, if you want to see what he looks like.

[IMG='width:500px;']https://file.toyhou.se/images/8521283_YdSlv7eOrItI7rx.png[/IMG]
[IMG='width:500px;']https://file.toyhou.se/images/8634161_dLneCYT8PpiaWiN.jpg[/IMG]

Under this, I'll have other things I'm interested in. Feel free to ask about ships / ocs / plots / aus / etc! Bolded are the ones I'm really into roleplaying soon.

Skyrim / Elder Scrolls
Overwatch
Dragon Age

My Hero Academia
Flight Rising
Dungeons and Dragons / Critical Role, perhaps?
The Dragon Prince
Maybe Team Fortress 2

Anyway, I'm making this post at nearly 4 am and I need some sleep. Thanks for taking a peek!

Hey if you’re still looking for someone I’d like to chat, I always like to check before just pming someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back