• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Irrelevant Thread That Has Recieved Its Answer

Gabauchi

Hopeless Dreamer
So, I was simply curious, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there is a way to implement custom fonts into posts. If someone could be so kind as to give me step by step instructions on how to, I would greatly appreciate that.

I don't know about custom fonts, but we did recently add Google fonts to the site (click here for more on that). In general, though, any font is only going to appear for those who have it on their computer, so if you created your own font and used it, it would look like the default font to everyone else.

Kaerri said:
I don't know about custom fonts, but we did recently add Google fonts to the site (click here for more on that). In general, though, any font is only going to appear for those who have it on their computer, so if you created your own font and used it, it would look like the default font to everyone else.
Thank you! I have seen these used on some other forums, and would've liked to use them here, but I suppose it wasn't to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back