Ironman idea

backlash

Two Thousand Club
So i had a thought of creating an Ironman rp with some people and i had one person kick up some ideas into a theme and plot so i wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join in. The main theme of this rp would take place within the avengers story line while parts of the ironman 3 movie taking place before it. the main part of ironman 3 would be the vqst collection of suits.

So with a change of events within the avengers story line, tony was inducted into the army of loki and battled against the avengers. This battle would strecth out for a time, finally ending in the succes of Loki. Taking control of tony and his ironman armors proved to be a succes. With the avengers seeming to have been defeated, they fell off the radar and retreated back to an unknown hideout. With the time slowly passing, they would need to recruit members that could stand out against Loki and join the side of peace and prosperity. The time to reclaim earth is upon us! Will you stand to help reclaim earth?

Let me know what you guys think of the idea?

I really like the idea, but is this with OC's or the characters that are already played in The Avengers/Iron man?

@Tony the Tiger was thinking about utilizing Anthony Stark, and I was thinking about making an OOC that has built new Ironman suits under the stark industries/shield/avengers program xD

Oh cool, I have role played The Avengers before and I usually play as Steve Rogers but I could also make an OC whichever fits most in the storyline I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back