Iron Fist of Terra (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Okay, I'm going to write up some stuff about the terrarian army, the common vehicular usage, weapons technology and energy usage, and some other stuff about the local flora and fauna too. All of them subject to change, of course.

And change the title, to just 'The iron fist of Terra.'

The steampunk should find its place in one of the tags and all.

so, Im having a hard time finding a steampunk officer/captain/commander, I have two thumb nails at the bottom of my CS, tryin to decide which to use, what are your thoughts?

Well, I suggest that this mystical power source, crystalline in nature, come into the main setting in the form of a meteorite, which is what I think is the most viable explanation. What about it, @Lazy Rocktime? I presume, it is you, who's in charge of making the main motivation of our characters, aren't I right?

Also, where art thou, @Kinky Shinigami?

@Elephantom Sounds good. I was already thinking of them being crystal monoliths of extraterrestrial origins, some crashing into the sky islands, some reaching the world below, if there's anything down there.

Gradous13 said:
I did an edit on Kira's bio amd personality, might tweek again but she is complete for the most part
Coolio.

Anyways, I need some help with the lore and stuff. What do you think the overall biome/ecology of Terra should be?

Im think a lush mix of temperate grassland and forest biomes which produce large amounts of crop harvest, and materials as well as dairy and meats. I think ther should be a few land masses that are quite large with mountain ranges for other materials, maybe even mines and quaries. In additon, there should be savanna biomes in only a handful of region as most of the world, I feel, should be well grown with a regular rain season except for said savanna areas. If we have a winter season maybe have them only in the most northern and southern territories while the rest are a more temperate climate

Gradous13 said:
Im think a lush mix of temperate grassland and forest biomes which produce large amounts of crop harvest, and materials as well as dairy and meats. I think ther should be a few land masses that are quite large with mountain ranges for other materials, maybe even mines and quaries. In additon, there should be savanna biomes in only a handful of region as most of the world, I feel, should be well grown with a regular rain season except for said savanna areas. If we have a winter season maybe have them only in the most northern and southern territories while the rest are a more temperate climate
Great, I'll compute that.

Boop boop.

Now, now. This'll sure take some time. I, too, have to take some rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back