• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iona Island And The Battle Of Royalty

IvyofStone

The Sort Of Crazy Cat Lady
IvyofStone submitted a new resource:

Iona Island And The Battle Of Royalty - The queen of Iona Island is challenged by a jealous family member for the throne.

Iona Island has always been hidden from humans. The gate only opens on a full moon, and the only way to get to it is by sailing in the direction of the setting moon on a boat in the Pacific Ocean, as well as everyone onboard wearing a Garnet Stone. But the story isn't about some human finding the gate to Iona Island, it's about Iona Island itself, and the royalty who live there.
Iona Island is populated by Mythical Beings. Some not recorded, others as common as vampire or centaur. Many are good...
Read more about this resource...

Iona Island has always been hidden from humans. The gate only opens on a full moon, and the only way to get to it is by sailing in the direction of the setting moon on a boat in the Pacific Ocean, as well as everyone onboard wearing a Garnet Stone. But the story isn't about some human finding the gate to Iona Island, it's about Iona Island itself, and the royalty who live there.

Iona Island is populated by Mythical Beings. Some not recorded, others as common as vampire or centaur. Many are good and don't look for trouble, but there are the darker Myths who hate the island and literally cause mayhem.

The story starts off with the queen and a black letter with white ink...

You are not worthy of the throne, I am a better leader for all of Iona Island. If you wish for peace and your life, as well as your peoples life, you will kindly leave your crown on your balcony. Then, you will meet me in the basement of your castle. You should be able to find it. If you refuse, I will release my full wrath and fury, starting with small villages and ending with your castle.

I am of Royal Blood just like you, but more powerful. Again, I should have your crown.

~ Crimson

Imagine a tropical terrain with palm tree's, white sand, and turquoise waters. This is the main biome of the island. Usually warm weather year-round in the eastern part of the island. Tends to be cooler in the western part of Iona Island.

1. No killing another character, unless if you two agreed on this. If I see someone killing another person without permission, I will not hesitate to kick the murderer.

2. Be literate!!! Nothing gets on my nerves more then bad grammar. If you are confused on what a literate post looks like, look at the example below:

A bad post: "Ricky hit Fiona to times then killd her then laued ovr and ovr."

A literate post: "Ricky hit Fiona two times, then killing her. He laughed over and over."

3. NO ONE LINERS!!! Please, at least 3 sentences. If not, more!

4. Follow RPN rules.

5. Have fun and be creative!
:P

If you read the rules, somewhere in the post write " Royal Blood"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back