~Io joins the crew

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi hi ! You can call me Io/io. Most often, when I capitalize the letter 'i' in my nickname, people often read it as Lo. So uhm, yeah, that always ticks me off ^^".

Anyways! I'm from Asia and no, I'm not good in math. I've been writing stories since I was ten years old. I'm 17 now so that makes it a total of seven years of writing experience. I think I started roleplaying when I was twelve? I remember that I used this type of style: *action here* "Dialougue".

I still cringe whenever I think about it.

But over the years, I improved a lot and I'm happy to see my progress. I may not be able to always give you 1000+ words per reply though I can assure you that I put all the effort I can into my replies (unless the roleplay is boring then it is to be expected that my replies will be...half-heartedly done).

I've written on several online platforms but I write on wattpad most of the time though most of my stories there are from two years ago (and they're all Haikyuu! related lmao).
Most of my works include angst. I really love writing angst and making my feels hurt and loathe me. It's just, idek, I just really love it.

But yeah ^^ Aside from all that roleplaying jazz, I enjoy ooc talks. I am a total cat lover and I own two cats, all picked up from the streets and I love them with all my heart <3
So yep, I think that's about it. (I'm really bad at introductions gdi)

-io

Welcome! Also I totally use to roleplay the same way and I cringe thinking about it. I think it was just the style back then?? ?
Anyways welcome to the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back