Io-concievable!!

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
The days luring together Iola yawned as she woke up in her floating prison and looked out towards the dark glass her own reflection look ing back at her as she wearily looked at her face. "As promised today is your day." Iola said to her reflection, before closing her eyes and taking a step back letting Iola take the lead for the day. Looking around confused she let out heavy sigh and curled up into a ball waiting for the day to begin.

Meanwhile down the halls the orderlies were talking with one another as they made their way to their most dangerous patient's room. "Seriously we're not supposed to drug her today? That's crazy! This girl is crazy and has the power to literally bring the building down. She'll kill us all!"

"I know, but it's orders from above our pay grade. We have to follow them." He said as he let out a heavy sigh and opened the door. The gravity pool shut down and Iola fell to the ground with a soft whimper. Raising a brow at the sound of a whimper he looked in to see the once ferocious girl who would attack them in a instant sit on the floor and rub her behind as she feel. "What the?"

Iola looked up at the two orderlies and her cheeks flushed a brilliant pink as she grew embarrassed. "Ummm, hello. My other...well me...wanted to say... 'See I'm not' ummm, f-word 'crazy.' And then there was a lot of mean name calling, but I don't think I can do that." Pushing herself up to her feet she hesitantly looked between the two, "So.." She hesitantly rubbed her leg against the other. "I don't really know what's going on but I think you are supposed to take me somewhere? Right?" Feigning a smile, Iola was more scared than calm at the moment. Unsure why she was well out, she was glad to at least not be constantly tortured by her other self.

The day was a calm one, no testing or therapy was scheduled, just all day visitation. Unsure who was actually in charge of making her schedule she was surprised and relived to have such a calm day. It gave her time to think about everything and to meet up with her family. Seeing her sibling again set her at ease even if she knew that Violet and Iris didn't like her very much. She was used to it even before their father died, Porfirio was the best brother she could ever have, as always. He made her smile and laugh even if she simply wanted to cry. They didn't ask a lot of questions about what she did while the Executioner was in control, mainly because they knew she didn't really remember much, she rarely did. All Iola knew was that she did something wrong and hurt a lot of people. Iris told her that Orion had broken up with her. It hurt, but it was understandible, she was a scary monster. Who'd want to be with that. She asked about her teammates mostly and they really couldn't say much about them. Her siblings stayed for a while, but Iris and Violet had to leave to go back to school, while Porfirio stayed during the rest of the visiting hours. The two chatted for a while, before some of the heavier questions began to rise up.

IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back