Invader Zim x Negima

Assailant

The SHSL Shadow Alchemy Stand Using Lab Member
"Foiled once again, ZIM!" Zim growled in annoyance as he rubbed his head and looked up from the smoking wreckage of his machine. A human boy with a particularly large head stood before him, laughing in a triumphant pose. "You may have advanced alien technology, but you'll never beat good ol' human persistence!"

"Curse you, human Dib! Victory may be yours this day, but I will only return stronger! Just you wait! Vengeance will be miiiiiiine!" Zim stood up and pointed at Dib. "I will destroy all of you pesky human scum, and I will take great pleasure in ensuring your DOOM!" 

"Just try, Zim! I'll stop you at every turn, just like today!"

"Curse your big head of stench and deceit!" Dib raised an eyebrow in confusion as Zim turned and ran away. "CUUUUUURSSSSEEEE YOUUUUU!!!" Dib laughed.

"Another job well done. Earth is safe once more." He narrowed his eyes and clenched his fist. "But for how long..." With that, Dib turned and ran away. 

Zim entered into his house as his robot parents rolled up to him. "Welcome home son!" Zim kept walking past them as the father short circuited and ran into a wall, while the mother just exploded. Zim passed his robot Gir, who was watching a show with a growling monkey. "Gir! The human Dib bested me once more. I need you to prep the Voot cruiser for further reconnaissance." Gir gasped in horror.

"B-but the angry monkey!" Gir yelled in his typical shrill voice as he pointed at the TV. Zim ignored him as Gir continued to freak out. "T-the angry... ah... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH!" Gir fell off the couch as he was screaming before he suddenly popped his head up with a gasp. "My taquitos!" He ran into the kitchen as Zim stepped into a toilet that was for some reason in his kitchen. He sunk into the toilet, as it turned out to be an elevator in disguise. He came out into what seemed to be a control room and he pressed a button on a monitor. Soon, the monitor turned on as two particularly tall Irkens appeared.

"What is it NOW, Zim?" One dressed in red asked. Zim saluted.

"My tallest! I come with a report. My invasion of Earth continues, but the human DIB remains a nuisance. It has now occurred to me that I might need another cursory scan of this PITIFUL planet to adjust my strategies. I plan to begin another sweep."

"Good job... Zim," the tallest in purple said as he sighed and held his head. "You're doing good work."

"Hehe... I know... Invader Zim, out!" He saluted as the feed cut out. He nodded and went to the roof, where the voot cruiser waited. Gir sat on top of it, smacking his head with his hands and screeching. Zim shook his head and got in the ship. The roof of the building opened as the ship flew out. 

For a few minutes, Zim noticed nothing new... until...

"Hmm," he said to himself. "That building seems new. It looks like skool, but different. Is this another human education establishment?" He dry heaved. "DISGUSTING." He flew high above to observe what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back