Introductions

Well, here goes. I haven't done any roleplaying other than D&D in...10 years at this point. I used to do it regularly on Bebo, if anyone remembers/was around for that phase/side of the website?

I'm probably pretty rusty to say the least, and i'm definitely more than a little nervous about committing to this forum. But from what i've briefly seen, you all seem nice enough - fingers crossed. Near enough all of my roleplay experience has been in the fantasy genre, and i'm thinking for now at least, i'd like to steer clear of group roleplaying, because i've got no familiarity with it.

I hope this doesn't sound too formal and I haven't rambled too much here, think that's about it for me in any case.

Heyo Nandor_Fodor Nandor_Fodor and welcome to the site! :D I hope you enjoy your time here :3

I've played DnD myself a long time ago.. well tried at least, I didn't quite understand what was going on.. caves, elves, goblins... *Roll the nam' flashbacks*... Anyhow, I know that there are a few DnD thingies hosted here as well so if you're wanting to lurk around familiar waters then i'd give them a lookie first! :D

I'll bear the DnD advice in mind, thank you.

Oh, and sorry about the 'nam flashbacks :P
"Not another Troll!!!" :P

Anyhow, if you're looking perhaps to do a one to one roleplay since you've said that you're not too keen on group stuff quite yet, then i'd happily take up the gauntlet as i've got my calender clear! :D

"Not another Troll!!!" :P

Anyhow, if you're looking perhaps to do a one to one roleplay since you've said that you're not too keen on group stuff quite yet, then i'd happily take up the gauntlet as i've got my calender clear! :D
I'll keep that in mind. I'm UK based and it's getting fairly late here, so, throw me a message or something, and i'll get back to you tomorrow, if that sounds good?

I'll keep that in mind. I'm UK based and it's getting fairly late here, so, throw me a message or something, and i'll get back to you tomorrow, if that sounds good?
Oh aye, i'm a Brit too you lemon :P I'll whip something up tomorrow when we've both had our beauty sleep :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back