Introductions

FritoCrashGrl

Just a gal trying to get around
Hi! Im frito, I love way too many things to list. I roleplay all day and night, I am a writer who post a few reader inserts and short stories about things that happen to people every day though I have writers block and rarely post. I hope we can be friends and roleplay

Hello Frito! It's nice to meet'cha! I'm sure you will find people to roleplay with! And don't worry about the writers block. It'll go away soon :)
Have fun here!

Welcome to RPN!
Roleplaying can help with writer's block as you're not alone and collaborative efforts can inspire you.

I hope you find good roleplays here and have fun !

Hey Frito and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplaying?

As Onmyoji Onmyoji said as well, Roleplaying helps with writers block. I myself have writers block a lot of the time (even when writing my current book on another site) and roleplaying helps me get over it thanks to how everyone gets together to help out.

Hey Frito and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplaying?

As Onmyoji Onmyoji said as well, Roleplaying helps with writers block. I myself have writers block a lot of the time (even when writing my current book on another site) and roleplaying helps me get over it thanks to how everyone gets together to help out.
Well my old friend got me into this app called quotev in 2015 I've been roleplaying ever since and posting my reader inserts.

I have never heard of Quotev, how is it? It's good that you've been posting ever since. What genre do you focus around?
Ah well it's not popular or anything but it's a great website to post stuff like that and roleplay. I mostly focus around nonfiction or romance.

Ah well it's not popular or anything but it's a great website to post stuff like that and roleplay. I mostly focus around nonfiction or romance.

Ugh, I hate my keyboard... I'll have a look at Quotev, see if it might be up my alley (so to speak). Non-fiction and romance are great categories, glad you focus around those. Not a lot of people I know focus around non-fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back