Introduction

DarkSapphire

Hello :D

I am pretty new to the role playing world, but very excited about joining. I've done a few small one on one roleplays but nothing that has lasted. I am open to pretty much and type of roleplay, but prefer one on one. I am very excited to learn more about roleplaying and meeting new friends :D

Alittle about me:

My name is Samantha and I am twenty-three years old. When I am not studying for school, I read and write. I enjoy writing fiction/fan-fiction. I am usually pretty shy :P

Hello there, Samantha/Dark. I'm Ayl and I'm here to give you a warm welcome to our lovely site. Here you will find everything you wish for a good RP experience: lots of RPs and a nice community. If you wish, you can chat us up in the Shoutbox in real-time while waiting for posts and such. I will leave you a link with everything you need to know about RPN.

I hope you enjoy your time here! Welcome To RolePlayNation !

Hello, Samantha!

I'm Mordecai, nice to meet you. I always get excited to see new one x one roleplayers joining, because I am one myself. I hope to see your around the one x one interest check soon. :3

Hello Samantha, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay here! Super glad to hear you are excited about joining and hope we don't disappoint. As you already see, we have a friendly group of people here ready to meet you and show you hopefully a good time. Remember if you have any questions, feel free to ask around for some assistance. No one here bites and after a few weeks of chatting and surfing around, you'll grow to like this place. ^-^

Once again, welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back