Introduction

CriticalCaffeine

The Caffeinated
Hello all. Just a quick post for my required introduction!

I just found this site by searching for RP forums and I'm looking forward to browsing through it. I'm primarily looking for Game of Thrones themed stories at the moment and hope to find one here!

I am Fond of Game of Thrones Roleplays myself or anything with House rivalries for that matter. I've hosted A few Political fantasies in the past on another site, hopefully there is a demand for them here.

I love a good story first and foremost. I've done plenty of original RPs, but Fandoms are great escapism and Game of Thrones is such an amazing world. I've got slightly different tastes from most people when it comes to what I look for, but that is what it is, haha. :) I'm definitely hoping to find a good story or two here.

Well something on the political side is always a draw in, House rivalries, court intrigues, Kingdom Vs Kingdom Struggles. Can't go wrong with fantasy elements either, I love Fae and Elves, and magic. Im pretty attracted to both Western and East asian Settings as well, both have their charms.

Well in the past year of 2018 I ran a Game of thrones rp, spin off, which took a few generations after the current GOT timeline. Targaryens were back ion the throne and dealing with rebellion from the lannisters, and Dorne due to. And in the The North the skagosi were rebelling against the starks with help of the "last Other", a female other whom had survived the events of the "second" night.

Later in the year I ran a another rp which wasn't in the same universe but inspired by GoT, In the fact that it has similar mythology, and House rivalries. The main conflict was heavily based on the Targaryen civil war, known as the Dance of Dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back