Introduction

Mellifluous29

Magic Eight Ball
Hello!
I'm your avid role-player going by my real name of Hinata and my nickname Snow.
I'm in a variety of fandoms but I don't necessarily roleplay in them all.
Don't expect me to be too active over here if I ever roleplay with you in any of the forums.
Now, my fandoms.
I am obsessed with anime and have a lot of merchandise ((being half-Japanese I visit Japan often)).
My current favourite titles would be Yuri!! On Ice, Love Live! Sunshine, Comic Girls, BNHA and Ms. Vampire who lives in my neighbourhood.
Another passion of mine is novels.
I used to read the Warriors series like years ago but I still roleplay it to this day.
I'm also an avid fan of Harry Potter and a book called Carry On.

I'm not in many other fandoms other than that.
I watch a lot of YouTube, mostly content from Dan and Phil and Markiplier.
((Also, I watch a lot of gameplays on DDLC. Yes, I felt like it was kind of ruined at times because of the fanbase but the actual game was really good))
I hope this introduction suffices and that some of you would be interested in becoming friends or possibly roleplaying..?
Definitely contact me.
Adios!

Hello!
Don't expect me to be too active over here if I ever roleplay with you in any of the forums.
Now, my fandoms.
I am obsessed with anime and have a lot of merchandise ((being half-Japanese I visit Japan often)).
My current favourite titles would be Yuri!! On Ice, Love Live! Sunshine, Comic Girls, BNHA and Ms. Vampire who lives in my neighbourhood.
I used to read the Warriors series like years ago but I still roleplay it to this day.

((Also, I watch a lot of gameplays on DDLC. Yes, I felt like it was kind of ruined at times because of the fanbase but the actual game was really good))
I hope this introduction suffices and that some of you would be interested in becoming friends or possibly roleplaying..?
Definitely contact me.
Adios!

Greetings, Hinata!!! ^-^

Do accept my Hearty Hellooo!~

Ohh, do tell me of the WONDERS in Japan!!(If you don't mind!)

I am FLUFF! Pleased to meet YOU!
How're you doing this lovely day??

Hope to see you around and catch you some time!

I'd love to be FRIENDS! Feel free to contact me before I do!

Hope you had a GLORIOUS DAY!
SMILE!!~

[=

Hello!
Now, my fandoms.

Definitely contact me.
Adios!
JOIN THE WARRIORS ARMY!!
WELCOME TO THE SITE!

JOIN THE WARRIORS ARMY!!
WELCOME TO THE SITE!
Thank you for the upbeat welcome.
It's good to know that there are other Warriors fans out there on this site..?
Like I said in the introduction I don't read the books anymore but still definitely have a liking of roleplaying it.
However I'm the most active when it comes to Warriors RP on Instagram.
So, if you ever want to Warriors RP with me or if anyone else does, you should hit me up and ask for my Instagram.
Also, I'm in a particular clan on Instagram that would love to have new members so if any of you would ever want to join just PM me and I can send the account name.

Thank you for the upbeat welcome.
It's good to know that there are other Warriors fans out there on this site..?
Like I said in the introduction I don't read the books anymore but still definitely have a liking of roleplaying it.
However I'm the most active when it comes to Warriors RP on Instagram.
So, if you ever want to Warriors RP with me or if anyone else does, you should hit me up and ask for my Instagram.
Also, I'm in a particular clan on Instagram that would love to have new members so if any of you would ever want to join just PM me and I can send the account name.
Not on instagram, sorry. But I have been seeing quite a lot of warrior fans on here!

Not on instagram, sorry. But I have been seeing quite a lot of warrior fans on here!
That's fine.
I'll probably try to explore the Warriors community on here along with other communities.
I hope we can become friends sometime or even RP at one point..?

Users who are viewing this thread