Introduction: utdfan22

utdfan22

King of Mediocrity
I started roleplaying semi-regularly last year and absolutely fell in love with it. I generally find myself enjoying World of Darkness more than most but I'm always trying to find new systems to experience. Due to travelling times, an apartment lease and the people I play with generally being at odds with one another, I sometimes find myself going quite a while between sessions, so hopefully this can help fill that void.

Why hallo thar. Welcome to the site; glad to see that link paid off.

Over in the Roleplay Discussion Forum you may want to add yourself to the Players Seeking Games thread, and possibly look at the Roll of Storytellers.

And if you browse Our Roleplays you'll see the all the games currently live, plus a few dead ones. If you click the little coloured prefixes, you can assemble all of those games to check - Recruiting are brand new and looking for players, Joinable might have been going a while, but have space, Waitlist can't add new players right now, but if you talk to the ST they may fit you in future, and Closed is just that.

Mmmmm...fresh blood.

There are always new games taking off here, so be sure to come back. The Interest Check thread has lots of ideas floating about, so if you find something you might like to play in, be sure to post.

World of Darkness pops up every now and again, and mentioning certain lines often gives someone an itch to run them :P

utdfan22 said:
I started roleplaying semi-regularly last year and absolutely fell in love with it. I generally find myself enjoying World of Darkness more than most but I'm always trying to find new systems to experience. Due to travelling times, an apartment lease and the people I play with generally being at odds with one another, I sometimes find myself going quite a while between sessions, so hopefully this can help fill that void.
Welcome to the site!

If you ever need anything please do let us know. I noticed you tried to sign up with a different account and the site's automated systems flagged it. We have a one account per member policy, which account would you like to keep?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Welcome to the site!
If you ever need anything please do let us know. I noticed you tried to sign up with a different account and the site's automated systems flagged it. We have a one account per member policy, which account would you like to keep?

[/QUOTE]
I did? Sorry, that was definitely a mistake on my part. This is the account I'd like to keep active. Sorry if I've caused any confusion.

Awesome. Out of curiosity, where would you usually put a post about joining a "joinable" RP after the introduction's been archived? The DM's page, the extra OOC forum?

utdfan22 said:
Awesome. Out of curiosity, where would you usually put a post about joining a "joinable" RP after the introduction's been archived? The DM's page, the extra OOC forum?
They usually have an OOC thread some where in the page, where you can ask. Sending the ST a PM directly also works.

utdfan22 said:
You can go to the game forum and post in the OOC, or on the GM's page, or usually in the Our Roleplays thread.

If it's archived, it might not be available to play anymore...

Grey said:
You can go to the game forum and post in the OOC, or on the GM's page, or usually in the Our Roleplays thread.
If it's archived, it might not be available to play anymore...
Thanks for the advice. Yeah, it probably is but I figured it was worth a shot. Plus I should probably figure out what I can now before it starts looking odd that I'm still asking obvious questions.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]They usually have an OOC thread some where in the page, where you can ask. Sending the ST a PM directly also works.

[/QUOTE]
I actually missed this response for a minute because I only got alerted to Grey's post below. Two responses in the space of about five minutes... you people are efficient.

utdfan22 said:
Thanks for the advice. Yeah, it probably is but I figured it was worth a shot. Plus I should probably figure out what I can now before it starts looking odd that I'm still asking obvious questions.
Better safe than sorry.

Hope you find something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back