Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
So it's basically a bunch of people in their early twenties moving in together. Some are going to college, some are going to college and working, and some are just working. ... Working in this situation would be best because you have to pay rent... yeh... >,>

images

[SIZE= 24px]Peaches[/SIZE]

code base by Orphic aka the queen of html

You're finally out of your parents house after your childhood, teenage years has ended. Now you're an adult, living in the beautiful city of Daegu. The only problem is, you don't have anywhere to live. You decided to sign up to live in a home with a whole bunch of unknown people. You each pay an equal amount of rent. It all works out well. All genders, sexuality, races, ages, etc. etc. are accepted. How will this go? Drama? Hatred? Love? Old friends meeting up again? Can everyone get along well?

So it's basically a bunch of people in their early twenties moving in together. Some are going to college, some are going to college and working, and some are just working. ... Working in this situation would be best because you have to pay rent... yeh... >,>

Peaches has nothing to do with this rp... I just like peach aesthetics... That's why I changed my name to  P E A C H E E in the first place lmao.

*Rules*

-Note this takes place in South Korea

-You don't have to use asian face claims

-Fade to black if things get toasty ;)

-Swearing is allowed

-No drama shit in the OOC please

-Don't post constantly. Give other people time to reply.

-No one liners. At least give a paragraph please.

-Probably will be limited spots tbh

-Don't violate my rules >:[

Users who are viewing this thread