Introducing...

CallSign

Deus vult!
...me!

My call sign is CallSign! My humor is (thankfully) absent from this post! My interests are many, and my inhibitions are few! My daily supply of exclamation points is about to run dry!

I'm an experienced roleplayer, with over 10 years and many settings in my memory. My old online group disbanded due to a growing involvement in tumblr, so here I am, ready for a new adventure.

CallSign, signing out.

Welcome CallSign :) Being an experienced RPer I take it you probably won't need too much help, but if you do in fact have any questions be sure to ask. See you around :)

Ah, in my rush last night I forgot to mention my love of anime! My favorite show is Outlaw Star. Plus, my "Than you, and again, thank you!" is a quote from Tiger and Bunny.

And by "rush" I mean "get it done before I pass out".

Anime...did you just say anime.....ANIIIIIIIMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, welcome to RPN. Im your friendly Neighborhood Roman (:3)

Welcome to RpNation, CallSign! I'm Queen Rai (but you can call me Rai xP). If you have any questions, any at all, feel free to shoot me a private message. Everyone here is pretty nice, so I'm sure you won't have any trouble fitting right in :)

Thank you all! You've made me feel so very, very welcome here. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with each and every one of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back