Intro!

Kofuku

Goddess of Poverty
Hi! I'm a newbie and I've only rp'ed once and it was during junior high but it only lasted for a week. I was in a Goddesses rp that time. I think fantasy, anime, multiverse, university types of rp are interesting. I'm not that great at writing so please bear with me hehe :closed eyes open smile:. i hope i meet nice people and learn more about writing here!

Hi! I'm a newbie and I've only rp'ed once and it was during junior high but it only lasted for a week. I was in a Goddesses rp that time. I think fantasy, anime, multiverse, university types of rp are interesting. I'm not that great at writing so please bear with me hehe :closed eyes open smile:. i hope i meet nice people and learn more about writing here!

I'm new to the site as well but I can tell you it's been a great experience so far. The community has been very welcoming and there seems to be a lot of activity everywhere. I hope to see you in the RP and in the community soon!

We all learn writing-wise, so there's no worries there! I hope you'll have a blast here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back