Intro

CagedBirdy

Just a birdy
Hello!!!! My name is Ashley, but you may refer to me as Ashy. Or By my username CagedBirdy or Birdy.

Anyways, I love romance, supernatural themed, and fantasy roleplays. Looking to meet some people and have a great time! Up for anything, just ask!

Hey welcome to the site, hopefully you enjoy your time here! It's a pretty fun place full of people with lots of different interests.

Hey Birdy and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplaying?

Well, when I was little I used to run around shooting invisible magic spells and defeating monsters. I moved, twice, between the years of middle and college. I began doing more art and writing and video games and I loved making chars and playing. Hard to do when you don’t have anyone to do it with and tada! Roleplay!

Well, when I was little I used to run around shooting invisible magic spells and defeating monsters. I moved, twice, between the years of middle and college. I began doing more art and writing and video games and I loved making chars and playing. Hard to do when you don’t have anyone to do it with and tada! Roleplay!

Ah, so you started with LARP (Live Action Roleplay). I see, it is hard to do without people, especially if you move twice in a couple of years, but sometimes solo roleplay is quite fun as well (especially in gaming). Making OC's is pretty much what I am most known for among my RP groups, if you need help with creating one feel free to ask :)

Ah, so you started with LARP (Live Action Roleplay). I see, it is hard to do without people, especially if you move twice in a couple of years, but sometimes solo roleplay is quite fun as well (especially in gaming). Making OC's is pretty much what I am most known for among my RP groups, if you need help with creating one feel free to ask :)
That would be great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread